Do people ever actually have sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't know, I never did

Well I did a couple of days ago so yes.

its just a meme

Yes. But its overrated, just jerk off and buy yourself something nice instead

Emma Roberts is such a qt. It's a shame Scream Queens went to shit in season 2.

>Sexual Reproduction was supposed to be the endgame prize of life, where you finally stepped up to be a man and was ready to be responsible

>now its just a hundred bucks and a condom

To your dismay, yes.

sex should be illegal. it is the most degenerate act possible. girls have cooties.

Masturbation is more fun and enjoyable than sex with my gf.

It's pretty hard to believe at times that people actually ask other people to fuck, or make a move and risk being reported for sexual assault and going to prison/becoming a sex offender.

I've had a lot. Once you get married the frequency drops quite significantly. It gets worse when you have kids. Ah I miss my bachelor days.

Gay people really have sex, but only them. Straight people just awkwardly bump against each other for a few minutes.

No they just wrestle.

>NOW its just 100$ and a condom
> NOW
man it's weird they call prostitution the world oldest job then

Not before marriage

i never done that, but i'm reading books and watching tutorials to learn how. one day i hope i will.

gay "sex" is impossible, given that sex requires the conjugation of different sexes in the biological sense

gay "sex" is merely sodomy
straight "sex" can involve sodomy as well, but only straight people can achieve actual sex

I do 1.25 times a week with my annoying gf when she doesn't have a headache

I've never done the sex, and I've never seen a female's vagina in person, so I am a bit skeptical.

Yes. I see my pretty gf doing to the cleaning or something. Feel horny, give her a hug, kiss. This will start to make her feel horny too. Guide her to the bedroom. Have sex. Repeat every 2-3 days. Its pretty basic stuff once you have a partner

>actual sex
i fucking despise people like you

Soon to be 20, still a virgin.
You are not alone.

what about intersex people? (not trannies, intersex, aka "downstairs mixups")

is it real sex then since God made the intersex as they are, or is it just more sodomy because the parts don't always line up?

sounds... riveting

not in 5 years since my gf dumped my ass

No, one just sticks it's convex genitalia inside the other, and squirts out a white substance.
Sex is a complete hoax guyz

>when you find sex stressful and gross and only do it for your gfs sake

Yes, I'm always doing the sex.

soon to be 22, still haven't kissed a girl

>gf has massive legs

Feels good desu

i have not even approached any girls yet

Oh, user...

Yeah I've done it a couple times.
breddy gud desu senpai

it's a meme invented by feminists to get free shit and make you feel bad.

For the sole perpose of procreation, yes.

>I suck in bed, or can't attract sexable women

>look at me i read books

I hate when people take these kinds of pics. I want to know if they ever actually finish whatever book they have in front of them

>Falling for an intercourse jew
ISHYGDDT

I tommorow sexed my women on ruska

>ywn have a gf
>ywn have a gf that splits your skull inbetween her muscular thighs ending your suffering

try it, it's easier than you think

i dont even think ive ever talked to a girl

Im terrified of that happening but I trust her
sorta
Until I fuck up

I struggle with normal social interaction let alone girls

>sexual reproduction
>with a prostitute

it's kind of overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c

???

No, I just dont think all things considered its worth the effort

Nah it's just a meme.

>"Just try it, Mr. Frodo!"

Do you caress her strong muscular thighs? Pour chocolate on them and lick her clean?

>you will always have mother issues

Its called getting lucky.

TFW you will never know the embrace of another human

She is perfect.

> have big dick
> have multiple male orgasms
> can last indefinitely

Keep up Sup Forums, oh im white and married too.

>mummy issues*

>sex night + plus pestering a handjob out of her
Jesus christ, kill yourself so no one ever has to hear this pathetic story again.

What do you take me for? A degenerate?
I pour chocolate on my ice cream and thats about it. Maybe smudge her face.

I dunno man

the thought of having sex makes me feel really tired for some reason

so much for the white race

Yes and be prepared for lots of rejections. Every man and chad has to go through that so dont worry, its the only way you learn and get better and find out what you like. Worst thing is to not try at all

With my first gf, I really disliked it. Getting sucked off daily was okay for a while and then I just didn't want her anywhere near my dick

Next one, I only really liked it when I flipped her over face down.

Current one I have sex with ~6 times a week, amazing every time. It makes a huge difference depending on how good the rest of the relationship is and how you're treated the other 99% of your time together

The love = more worthwhile sex meme is true

Yes. I'm a sex addict.

Being turbo Chad-tier and having to hide your power level wrecks your brain famiglia.

>tfw women throw themselves at you, including moms and teachers since 16 years old, teenage girls since earlier
>Hardly ever paid for dates, women often pay for me if they don't just straight up want sex

Don't take the sex bluepill. Take the red pill and find a wife first then fuck the shit out of her constantly.

This shit rots your brain.

Post neato sex stories so I can have some idea on what it's like anons

>I'm a social leech who's unwilling to improve himself

>British fuck with bad teeth and horrid accent
>chad

nice try schlomo

at amy given momment at least two people are having sex within 69 feet of you.

#truefacts

sex with a condom suxks ass, all the whores here are free and on birth control, bust all kinds of nuts in them raw dog

I use to have it all the time every day. and it gets boring. no i will not have sex with you again.

>She starts wanting to cuddle
>start making out
>wham youre butt naked

Pretty much every time

Best sex = shower sex

well, try to improve yourself
it won't happen overnight but the sooner you start, the better

you can't improve yourself if you have autism

think before you post

>tfw migrated to America as a kid and have a mild accent and perfect teeth

Nice try wanker.

>want a Gf
>but can't stand to be touched.
> never liked sex

I'm 30 and don't even know what to do.

I dont need too, I have boys and girls make all the effort to have sex with me. And I do it, but really I just enjoy the cuddles and movies

fair enough m8

I sneezed milk into her salad and then babies came out and we had orgasm, it was the best time vever.

Yes user, everyone you see outside walking in the streets, working at the store, being on their phones, the young 16 y/o couple you see at the fast food restaurant, even the sweating Chinese workers behind the counter.

They all get laid, they'll be having sex when they get home, every day.

Everyone has sex and it's weird to think about it. Well and then there's me, who hasn't had sex in a year.

People don't ask. You just read the body language and go in for it as long as she's inviting. If it starts to feel awkward or weird you back off.

It might seem like there's a high chance of being accused of rape or something retarded, but that's just because it's all you hear about. For every case you hear of someone screaming rape there's tens of thousands of others getting it on you don't.

Even barring the statistical low chance of that happening, there's usually clear warning signs as you're flirting that you should avoid this one. Some people just listen to their dick instead.

Hard truth is a lot of guys just use man hating rape culture as an excuse when really, they're just afraid to try.

>sexable

top fucking kek

what the fuck do you want a gf for if you dont like being touched? love? hahah faggot

t. faggot

Stupid fucking moron. It means 5 times every 4 weeks, not sex and a Handjob each week.

Also, it isn't a "story."

Please kill yourself so i don't have to read another post from your retarded faggot ass.

wasn't so mainstream and was very much taboo in the olden days

now a woman can be proud she sluts around and be supported by social media

>want to snuggle with a girl at night
>every time i have been able to I get nervous
>my heart races and I keep moving around
>always end up laying awake and thinking that its weird that we are laying there
>girls hair is annoying as fuck in bed
>girls are annoying as fuck and smell bad

Girls are gay as fuck, wooden dolls are the only way to be straight until we have sex robots

Its wet, hot and, in my case, my brain enters a mode that makes me almost unable to recall what I felt during the act. I just know it felt good as fuck

What's the Australian word for nigger? Abo?

huh i usually start off with an i want to rape you text msg and then a lets fuck msg works always

>very much taboo in the olden days
lol you do not know shit about the olden days m8

How's the pussy down there? I hooked up with an Australian girl last year and she damn near sucked my innards out my peehole. Pretty cash.

yes. my boyfriend pounds my pussy and calls me his girl while he does it.

Yank

yeah cuddles is fun. till they put their head on your chest for a long time. then you got to kick them off cause your chest is hurting. idk, i can't hardley stand my own limbs cause they get everywhere when i'm trying to sleep. lol

>Sexual Reproduction was supposed to be the endgame prize of life
fuck off white knight thats not how nature works

I ripped my frenulum apart while having sex on a bathtub
Feels bad
Never tried shower sex though

It sucks, I know. But I'd rather have that than going back to having no sex ever like you. Sex somewhere around 65 times a year beats a big fat 0. It's not romantic, I know. Just realistic