Reveal your power levels

Short story how I BTFO'd my Sociology teacher

>be me
>couple of years ago
>17
>sit in sociology chat
>teacher around 8 or so older than me
>cringey af
>shes hot so i try not to listen to her and look at her ass and tits and legs when shes not looking directly at me
>one day we get into an argument about political correctness
>nowyourefuckedbitch.gif
>she literally says: ''You have to be politically correct.''
> . . .
>''No I don't.''
>''Yes you do, because if you're not politically correct you might offend someone. You'll hurt someones feelings.''
>by this point im cringeing so hard inside its starting to hurt my stomach and i think im gonna puke
>i get my shit together after a few seconds
>i stop my slight smile
>i move my head towards her a bit (im sitting right in front of her in class)
>my lips open
>''I don't care if about someone's feelings. I don't care about your feelings. Facts are more important.''
>she literally just stands there looking at me for 10 seconds
>its like i broke down her whole world
>she doesnt even open her mouth
>after a while she just turns her head to the class
>''Alright let's continue.''

Literally BTFO'd a Sociology professor on Political Correctness.

>the country that almost ayy lmaoed the muzzies back to hell now does this

How far we've come

Pic of teacher or never happened

not sure if i should post pics mayne

Lol...ok edgelord. Its good that you have revealed that your pretty young but in the real world people usually dont try to upset other people just to be the correct. Those people are called autists.
Your teacher was stunned at how you edgy you think you were.
Yeah facts are Important, like in a court of law, but youre going to have a difficult life if you think that feelings are unimportant in comparison to facts. Life doesnt work that way mate.

yeah we have sjw too
cry me a river, i was always polite to her, but when push comes to shove, facts are a hell of a lot more important than someones feelings, ive always been polite with everyone, but im also a proponent of ruthless application of the truth, no matter what someones reaction may be

Never reveal you power levels.
The Book of KEK

Yeah look just pick your battles. Truth is important but we are emotional creatures so theres no point in upsetting people with facts when they wont accept it.

EDGELORD EDGELORD FEDORA AHAHAH LIFE IS MORE COMPLICATED YOUR ARE SO YOUNG BE LIKE ME SILENT AND OBEY I LIKE IT

i would have kissed her

She has a boyfriend and she is 8-9 years older than me

she would have had me kicked out of the school or maybe failed me at her subject for the whole year so yeah

Delusional man. You prefer escapism rather than reality. Go play some games, read Harry Potter, dont come here again.

I never said facts are not as important as feelings. I agree with op but he was obviously being a dick to his teacher.
Have any of you people ever met a real person before?
In most social situations the idiot who tries to be technically correct is often the social autist.

DO IT

Did you tip your fadora afterwards?

fpbp

alright lads here goes another one with her
>be me
>sittin in sociology class
>''Who wants to do a project on Islam?''
>omgyesyesyes.mp4
>''I wanna do it''
>literally only one who raised my hand so shes like okay yo do it
>she has no fucking clue what she got herself into
>week or so passes by
>i made by project, power point presentation and i memorized almost everything there is to know about islam, i already knew almost all mind you
>we come into class
>i start the presentation
>start talking about muslim slaughters, enslavement
>conquering of this region and that region
>how they this and that
>and then they killed these guys
>and these
>and raped their women
>then they forcibly converted them
>meanwhile shes standing behind me in the corner getting ptsd from all the triggers
>i tell everything about the quran, when they pray, how many times, facing where etc etc
>begin talking about muhammad being a bandit, a pedophile, a murderer and thief
>she literally stops my presentation at this point because of her triggers and im KEKing so hard inside my smugness is almost getting out
>she actually tells the class to not believe me and that islam is actually a peaceful religion
>no one really cares and those that do are supporting me
>she asks me to stand up from her chair, she sits on the computer and asks me while scrolling up and down my presentation:
>''Did you write anything else except Muslims conquering, slaughtering and enslaving?''
>''No''
>She looks at me, dead in the eyes, red in the face
>''Your presentation is over!'
>my smugness is out in the open now, im basically laughing at this point
>start arguing about islam with her and beating her in an argument in front of silent class and people are actually supporting me
>she threatens to give me the lowest grade if i dont give up
>''I went to Uni for this, you think you can teach me?''
>''Well they obviously taught you almost nothing about real history, sure I can teach you.''
>tfw go back to my spot like boss

You are doing God's work. Well done.

feelings have no place in debate and discussions

logic,reason and evidence are all that matters

if you cant handle then stay out of it

>From sharia controlled zone of Belgium
>Spend the winters in Portugal
>Have some Portuguese friends here
>All are pretty left wing antifa sympathizers
>None of them have actually lived with muslims or have any experience with the matter
>Talk about how europe should just let all the refugees in
>Talk about muh capatalism
>One day get drunk and I can't take anymore, I snap
>Powerlevel-revealing.png
> Go on tirade about how Muslims have fucked up Belgian society
> Tell them they are lucky for not having to live with them
> At this point people are getting super triggered, I'm literally in a left wing cafe with punks and alternatives
> People start calling me racist
> Say I can't insult Islam
> Tell them Mohammed was a pedophile warlord
> Tell them to stick their communism up their ass, that I make 10k/month and I im not going to share my money with a bunch of greedy commies

> Most of them don't talk to me anymore
> MFW in secret 2 of the most SJW ones agree with me

Fuck :(

>are you a skin head?
Nah man. Just bald. But I do hate Jews.
>haha yeah man me too

A conversation I had with a hispanic fellow on a bike.

so did you fuck her or not

I can rant about the usual Sup Forums shit around family. It's nice to have a based family.

its better to distance yourself from the retards
ive had similar moments where i btfo'd entire groups of leftist retads with a few simple arguments and got called a nazi (which i am) and a racist

its all natural, they refuse to accept your empirical evidence that counters their own beliefs, thats called cognitive dissonance
nah unfortunately not

>in the military as a MP
>chatting with coworkers about current events around squad car
>one of the guys is a honest to god communist
>still butthurt about Bernie
>we already don't get along because we've had discussions before that ended before escalation
>was talking about how great Antifa was and that Milo got beaten at his own game ect ect.
>call him out
>start to argue
>rest of our coworkers not sure how to continue
>starts getting more and more out of hand as I channel the ghost of pinochet
>look him dead in the eye and threaten that "i will throw him from a fucking helicopter like the scum he was"
>we are forced to part ways
>this has caused a divide in our friend group with the libertarians versus the liberal sympathizers

Whoops.
>mfw the memes are true