Can you name them all?

can you name them all?

What the fuck is this even supposed to be?

who even makes these

PJW, TYT, Anita, Chris Raygun, Shoeonhead, and Milo.

Shoeonhead is not a fat mexican tranny

I see Nigel Farage, generic Fox News anchors, Anita you know who, Tyler Oakley, no idea, and Milo at the end
Marvel, looks like

Please tell me this isn't from the new Iron Man?

It looks like a parody considering that the art is poor, but I wouldn't put it past Marvel given how sloppy they've been for the past decade

>Cenk is a nigger
I'm fine with this

>Nigel
no

>The Young Turks is a muscular black man

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Jesus Christ

who then?

Did you even read what they said? None of those except Milo and Anita checks out.

I don't know the context but this seems alright to me since it seems to mock all sides in that no one is necessarily portrayed as morally superior or anything. I could be wrong though.

>muh mainstream media
paul joseph watson

MAINSTREEM METEOR

I am not good at this, give me the answers
never claimed to be the expert so enlighten me sven

Also, I see Marvel is pandering to the alt-right crowd now.

Cenk Uygur isn't a bodybuilder, and Chris ray gun isn't blond. What's your point?

I think seems to be right, except shoeonhead and I don't know who Chris Raygun is.

FORK THE POP

They've got some new storyline with the Xmen or something that's going to get super political, there was a picture of Hydra taking over the white house. They're idiots, poeple read comics, watch tv and generally dive into fiction to get away from the real bullshit in the world, not to be reminded of it. They're not going to make anything off it it's virtue signalling that "may be too political for some readers but Marvel has said it's in too deep to back out now".
Money down the toilet.

Capeshit can only get worse until the need for shekels brings authors and editors back to pandering to the only demographic autistic enough to read that shit and pay for it: fucking white males and edgy shitlords

it's pretty accurate

he's tainted with ar*b blood

>cenk is a nigger
beautiful

>Queen of Mean
Milo is so despicable. Nobody wants to associate with him other than faggots.

> even the tumblerite who drew this knows about the MAINSTREEM MEDIA meme

Based on this one page this is pretty much how I see all this outrage culture and ideological trolls trolling eachother only be trolled by more trolls.

I always thought the world was mad but internet finally made sure the patients were given charge of this asylum.

Thank god It's friday. I'l drink 'till I pass out to forget all this shit.

>ESS JAY DOUBLE-YOUS

>Thank god It's friday. I'l drink 'till I pass out to forget all this shit.
Don't you do that every other night, Pekka?

Pardon me asking, but how much does Vodka cost up in Finland? Do you own a still?

MAYNE STREEM MEDIUH!

Nah.. I have a very protestant work morale. During the week its all about work and friday night it's party time, saturday is also for drinking but slowly and carefully and sunday is for sleeping it off.

Would you say Vodka is expensive in Finland? Does it put a dent in your wallet?

I don't actually know for the cheapest ones but the one I always go for is around 27€. It's pretty cheap for my taste but doesn't taste like the cheaper piss that they try pass as vodka around here.

They've spelled "mainstream media" wrong if that's PJW.

Did they really need the flag, or was the Brexit epsiode the only one they have ever seen?

It's a generic youtube talking head parody. At least they are trying, I suppose.

I keep my finances in separate accounts for separate purposes. One of my accounts is for drinking, vacations and celebrations.. I call it the "FunFund"..

May I suggest you look into brewing your own alcohol?

It is quite a useful skill and will save you money. Do you smoke tobacco?

>Did they really need the flag, or was the Brexit epsiode the only one they have ever seen?
putting a map behind him would make it too obvious I guess. Same reason that Chunk is a physically fit black guy instead of a greasy water buffalo

>top right
MAYNSTREEM METEOR
>top middle
The Young Armenian genocide deniers
>lower mid-left
Antifa LARPkeesian
>lower right
Milo "I suck black cock for a living"-poulous

>Chirper
I'd use a ripoff of Twitter that was completely decimated to mocking people

PJW

Young Turks except with a Negro.

I think it's meant to be Anita Sarkasian, but that drawing is way too hot.

No idea about the guy with the glasses. DeFranco?

No idea about second last panel.

Last panel is Milo obviously.

Who was in the right here?

Pro masking job

I have considered brewing my own beer. Yes I do smoke but am currently considering quitting since one my long time pals is dying of lung cancer.

>im better than you
Top lel

This is almost as cringey as that time Thor grew boobs and defended feminism.

Can Marvel (?) die already?

I don't get it. Why does Sup Forums make fun of PJW so much?

Ahh c'mon, it's a lighthearted parody of the sorts of things they might actually say in the event of a superheroine blowing up a city block was real?

They haven't really got the space in one panel to properly elaborate on the idea an still make it interesting for the reader.

This sort of thing is better than the dogshit Marvel has been pumping out for the past two years, at least.

Seriously, dedicating an entire page to references and parodies to YouTube channel is super bad writing. It's fun to write, but in a few months nobody is going to understand any of the references.

Dropping an "Easter egg" in the form of someone wanting to drink bleach in a single panel is light, fun, fluffy for those who get it, and just quirky/original for those who don't.

I bet it's a "moderate feminist" who wrote it. Fucking talentless.

All Turks are.

It's because Sup Forums has a mayn craush on him.

I apparently responded to you before even seeing your message.

It's not Marvel, it's Image (The company that made Spawn).
This is Marvel trying to "neutral". After they're defeated by Falcon (Who is now an Illegal Mexican) who says they've got the right intentions. Then the real evil is defeated later as Mexican Falcon shuts down an anti-immigration talk on campus hosted by "Lauren Yiannoupolos"

>too much text
>I have no idea who these people are supposed to be

I can recognize anita sarkeesian because of her earrings and her shirt but her face looks nothing like the real thing.

Yeah, fair enough, they could have done it a lot better, but the selection was broad enough to get the gish of what they were going for.

Back in the 80s 2000AD would have recurring side characters based slyly on the sort of near-celebrities like these. They had more space to play with back then, and less of a marxist agenda, of course. Or even Hellblazer, for that matter. That could crack a topical parody in its stride without being crude or overblown about it.

Mine Stream Meteors

Is that comic real? That looks like Soviet tier propaganda. The "heroes" contradict themselves in the same sentence.

You could be making that up entirely, but somehow I'm inclined to believe it is actually worse than what you have just described.

Same thing happend to British comics in the early 90s with an anti-white rag called Revolver. The industry took a sudden, jarring hard-left turn for no reason at all, and it almost lead to the death of homegrown comics, even.

They bounced back, though. As will US comics soon enough.

you shitlord

The holocaust.

The bigger the hoop, the bigger the ho.

And Anita is an ugly armenian, not an attractive white woman.

They're the villains. Contradicting themselves is part of the joke.

I think after Antifa Sarkwheezian is Chris Ray gun and then Shoe on head.

>THA MAYNSTREEM METEOR
>the young genocide deniers and muslim apologists
>Moneyta Scamartistian
>Chris Raygun
>Shoe on head
>Milo

Do faggots actually buy this shit? How is Marvel making money from this?

Homebrewing is fun but it's pretty easy to screw up if you're not meticulous about sanitizing everything. I tend to just get a gallon glass jug of hard cider, pitch some brewer's yeast, put a sanitized airlock on and wait a couple weeks. Usually comes out tasting like a dry white wine.

Is the graphic artist secretly a realist mocking Petit?

only one i get is watson

Furthermore, the panels aren't funny by themselves, they're only funny because you know that they know that you know.

Except if you don't. Even on Sup Forums there's lots of people who don't recognise more than 2 of those.

Anyway enough ranting about bad writing. You seem like a bro, but don't forget to "always be harsh on trash", else there'll never be another golden age of all those media ruined by Marxism.

Where's Molyneux and Styxhexenhammer?

It isn't marvel

You fail at recognition.

They're making too much money from the movies.

I don't know who Rayray Williamson is supposed to be, but the others are PJW, The Young Turks, Chris Raygun, Shoeonhead and Milo.

I don't know who Rayray Williamson is supposed to be, but the others are PJW, The Young Turks, Anita, Chris Raygun, Shoeonhead and Milo.