What is the deal with Powerlifters and racemixing?

What is the deal with Powerlifters and racemixing?

>Jonnie Candito - asian gf
>Silent Mike - asian gf
>Stan Efferding - samoan wife
>Dan Green - negro wife (pic related)

I'm sure there are more examples of big-name powerlifters/strongmen that have non-white gfs/wives, but those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

Is the desire to build maximal amounts of muscle and strength related to the desire to mate with non-whites?
Are they compensating betas that can't get a good white woman?
Are only non-white women attracted to big muscly men?
Do high levels of testosterone, which are needed to build muscle, make you more attracted to non-whites?

What's the deal here Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OvVBOJWZ4mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you're that juiced to the gills you'll fuck anything.

It is hilarious you pick WHite guys and ignore all the Asian lifters with White girls.

I think it's more related to white women. Having high amounts of testosterone and muscles is considered "toxic" for most western women because of the portrayal of them in the media so they feel the need to go for a lean boypucci type while blacks and asians like their men meaty for the most part or don't mind it like white women do.

>negro wife (pic related)
she is pretty hot, wtf dude?

Nevermind all the "Asian" girls you mentioned are SE Asians

>When you're that juiced to the gills you'll fuck anything.
/thread

Im pretty big and i noticed straight away i got attention from really aesthetically fit girls.
One girl who is technically not white but looks white really loved it

Don't forget Dorian Yates.

Most black girls want the pale kebab but the ones that invest heavily in their fitness and appearance attract chads

Pretty much all girls like it, in the same way that pretty much all men like a supermodel. When a woman says she doesn't like a really big guy she is thinking someone like the gigganigga5000

Lifting was the only thing that helped me get laid as now women actually approach me and even overlook my relative autism when I let conversations go silent.

still negro though

>lifting
>helping get laid
kek. Let me guess, you're 6'2 and you lost bodyfat that was hiding you chad facial aesthetics

>>Silent Mike - asian gf

Here is Silent Mike with Bart Kwan & his hot White Latina wife. Bart Kwan is much more popular than him with 600k followers on Instagram and gets huge views on his Youtube vids.

BTW Silent Mike's g/f is a flip and ugly-as-shit.

>Asian lifters
That guy is a lifter?
I was way past his level in under one year of powerlifting, his legs is the size of my underarms... Who the fuck is this hack??

No. However if you think some women don't go out of their way to talk to a physically fit guy even with an average face, than you're wrong.

Yeah they should get white gf's like our boy Blaha.

A better pic of them together

>trying to understand hapa posters

the highest tier of autism

The two types that give me attention are fashion models and tomboyish babes
The models just want to submit. The tomboyish ones like feeling girly. I assume its because neither types have really met a real beefcake before. Its a plus when your a bit intellectual too.

All their body energy goes in the muscles.
And when they have a boner the little blood left leaves the brain and goes to their dicks.
Muscles would be an advantage if you lived in the middle ages.

1. White men get the ugly Asian girls who 8-out-of-10 times are SE Asian proven by the OP's posts.
2. Asian men get hot girls of any ethnicity proved by my posts.

I guess I'm too short and ugly then

Jason Blaha married one of the Wachowski trannys?????
Fucking disgusting

>hapa immediately responds with aggression

autism

t. skinny twink

2nd you repeated autism. it sure sounds like somebody has autism ...

It's actually healthier to be skinny rather than fat.
And if you are a gym rat you overwork you hart and joints and you're less healthy than a guy that has a walk every day.

99% of women like ottermode with a good skeleton underneath, meaning broad shoulders

if you get bigger than that it actually starts to go down but the interest that you do get intensifies because those girls are really into muscles

it's like tits, everybody likes a nice C cup but when you're dealing with double Es, it's much fewer guys attracted to that but they are really intensely attracted to it

that tiny little fuck just took a white blonde woman for himself
bruce lee was also tiny
also got a white blonde woman
could also kick your teeth through your asshole

scandiloser

Bruce Lee was an actor and his martial arts were worth shit.

>Gf

user, sit down, I have some news for you...

>the hapa, finding that his autism has been pointed out, desperately tries to think of a fast response
>I-I know you are, but what am I?

Ill tell you a secret. The 10/10 girls that are liking ottermode guys pics are fucking with white weightlifter guys on the sly.
Its like some game they play.

who knew injecting hormones fucks up your hormones?

doesn't matter, could still kick your ass
and they're still taking white women
/R/ASIANMASCULINITY

This

Twinkness intensifying

The fuck is a powerlifter?

The ones that do this are usually gay, so they crave masculinity and reject femininity. They are afraid of the stigma attached to it so choose to be with the sexual equivalent of a male.

Cause they're American mongrels.

>Sup Forums internet community talks about real martial arts

lmao you're all a fucking stereotype

post pic or stay small faggot

These kinds of people have fragile egos and attract the worst of women who just admire muscles/strength and will cheat on them. Black girls are much less likely to cheat. That is why betas like Robert DeNiro and George Lucas are married to black women.

Come at me Lao Ping, I wipe my ass with chink manlets.

#proudmongol

dem roids

>sexual equivalent of a male is an asian female

what did the retard mean by this?

>poland doesn't realize toilet paper exists

submarine screen doors

I dont have a fragile ego. Its funny because i actually trigger dyels and have been attacked a few times. Im the nicest guy too

They're mostly insecure faggots who can't land and keep a white girl.

Don't know there asianmasculinity,
youtu.be/OvVBOJWZ4mc
A balding guy could do much worse.

A really strong fat dude.

Oh this pisses me off.

Chinks are nice and soft. Toilet paper just hurts my delicate ass.

You know what im tired of humanity's, or rather the lower tier consciousness that has the incorrect materialistic, often racist interpretation thats an obsession with race and race mixing

its such a mark of immaturity in the overall human race, SAD !

I Look MY Nose down on such consciousness