I am german, white and work in a mosque

I am german, white and work in a mosque.
AMA.

Do you bleed?
You will.

do you ever feel that you are getting attracted towards islam?

y tho

Why, what do you do and are you a convert?

i hope you at least put your dick on the qurans sometimes.

You, the traitors on the smaller end, need to die first.

i hope your Bundesland forced you to work there as Security. otherwise kys. or at least remember that you have to go back. being German excludes being Muslim.

w-what?

No, absolutely not. I am not religious. However, I now understand better why so many people turn to Islam. There is a much greater feeling of "community" but also a much greater "we vs. them". It is really worrysome.

1) For the cash (I get 30 € / 90 minutes)
2) Because I think maybe I can influence these kids for the better. Teach them about evolution/biology/history and the like.

I teach kids, help them with homework and exams. They specifically looked for an outsider, a german dude who is well educated, so they hired me.

I'm not a muslim. See above. I hope that I can influence those kids for the better.

What is the domestic intelligence agency paying?

How come that? Do you feel any contempt for muslims?

If they find out you are trying to redpill them against their own kind, they will kill you.

Don't waste your time with that Gesocks. Rememeber: You sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

>they will kill you
srsly bernd, wont happen.
theyll just be pissed, throw you out and hate you but not going to kill you. stop being so dramatic.

>go to sleep with itchy ass
>wake up with smelly finger

Teach em that God doesn't really care if they drink alcohol, had sex

>Teach them about evolution
>unironically thinks that it's better
Fuck off shill

in short they brainwash the kids there right?

Es muss Krieg geben. Gott will es !

>work in a mosque

A mosque has no employees. OP is a fag and a liar. Sage.

Heretic!

Why do you feel the urge to anonymously broadcast your sodomy of German culture on Sup Forums?

>There is a much greater feeling of "community"
That tends to happen when you have people who don't give a shit what people think about them unlike the weaklings in germany nowadays

>Modern Germany
>White

In Germany they actually do, some hire people for the quran school and similar activities that are often included.

I lived in a predominantly Muslim part of Amsterdam for a year after living on the edge of one for 10 years.

My experiences are a mixed bag of good and bad, pretty much like everywhere you go. The difference it seemed though was the hardline people were much more in your face about it.

The only thing I really could complain about was the lack of respect for Dutch women. Otherwise it was a nice experience.

No you are turkroach

How do you find time to work in a mosque on top of your duties as chancellor?

>do you feel contempt for muslims
Not more than for any other religious scumbag.
The problem with Islam though is that it more virulent and more backwards than other religions. It's a dangerous ideology.
I also don't hate the people. They are humble, friendly and the kids are actually quite well mannered even though they are the lowest class.
The problem is their ideology.

Nah, my boss is pretty cool about it. He wouldn't have hired an outsider if he wasn't. I told them I am here to give them my knowledge and that I am not religious at all and he was cool about it.

Please cease to exist, my man.

Yeah, kinda.

It is a mosque with other rooms for community stuff and classrooms. You fuck off.

>monteNEGRO

kek

Post a picture to prove it or I'll post a bomb and prove something else.

>Please cease to exist, my man

Not very peaceful of you.

>monteNEGRO

lolly

What's it like watching your wife get fucked by sun goblins?

>However, I now understand better why so many people turn to Islam. There is a much greater feeling of "community" but also a much greater "we vs. them". It is really worrysome.
Are white people converting to it? Or other minorities similar to blacks here?

No white people, I've been working there for 6 months and never saw anyone that wasn't a turk, arab or black.

Verräter an die Wand!

>I am not religious.
>There is a much greater feeling of "community"
>It is really worrysome
So what does that tell you Malte-Thorben? That Religion was the fabric that kept our society together but since Atheism took hold and Lefties are only worshipping the State and are enabling Islam in every facette of our lives you better ask to become a Muslim.

Hinterhof oder mit Kuppel?

>Religion becomes replaced by secularims is something bad and that's why Islam is taking over.

Islam gaining foothold in Germany is not the result of Germany becoming more and more secular. Correlation is not causality.

Migration from muslim 3rd world countries is the reason. If you are importing uneducated, dumb, superstitious and tribal peasants into your country, that's what your country is going to become.

Man all these AMAs really make me think and really get me out of my echo chamber because its not like my views are supported by facts and reasoning and I'm not widely read on both sides.

#ImBluePilledNow

>gaining foothold
Oh god, so spreading. I feel very threatened by all the kabab shops around me. :^(

>Oh god, so spreading
t. HIV positive Faggot

And if Muslims could do anything else but Kebab that would be something. But they cant. They build Streets full of Kebab Shops.

And if you would go outside you would be seeing that young Muslims are radicalizing. Schoolgirls wearing veils at 8 or 9. Hordes of Arabs roaming the Streets.

you are disgusting, you support people who worship a child rapist and warlord, fuck you and all you stand for

go to their shitty 3rd world and tell them about "evolution", i want you to see the true face of their insane cult

Du arbeitest für 10 Euro die Stunde in einer Moschee und versuchst angeblich Kinder in eine "bessere" Richtung zu bringen.

Wen willst du eigentlich verarschen!?

Geh in das nächste Bad, schau in den Spiegel und frag den Versager den du dann siehst: habe ich es wirklich noch verdient am Leben zu sein?

KYS

> redpill them
> not getting redpilled

Islam is the answer

>10 Euro die Stunde
Top Lesekompetenz

>versuchst angeblich Kinder in eine "bessere" Richtung zu bringen
Das ist schlecht, weil ... ?

>blabla autistic screeching
Bin ziemlich zufrieden mit mir, was ist dein Problem?

>Nah, my boss is pretty cool about it. He wouldn't have hired an outsider if he wasn't. I told them I am here to give them my knowledge and that I am not religious at all and he was cool about it.

Wieso stellt dich (unreligiös) jemand in einer Moschee an? Bist du Kindergärtner?

Ich frage noch einmal: wen willst du eigentlich verarschen? Für 10 Euro die Stunde bist du entweder Hausmeister/Toiletten-Frau oder als Clown für die Kinder engagiert.

KYS

Ah okay, dachte kurz du wärst kein Troll. Immerhin hast du es jetzt aufgelöst.

Du kannst keine normale Antwort geben, weil du ganz genau weißt, dass ich recht habe. Du redest scheiße und wenn dieser Job auch nur ansatzweise 'echt' sein sollte, machst du daraus sicherlich kein Geschäft.

Zusatz:
Du machst auf pol ein AMA, was ohnehin schon ein Widerspruch in sich selbst ist -> du willst einfach nur Aufmerksamkeit + virtue signalling was für ein guter Typ du bist, der Korankinder in eine "andere" Richtung verhelfen will.

WEN WILLST DU EIGENTLICH VERARSCHEN?

Ich stelle dir sogar mehrere Fragen (AMA halt, ne?) und du kannst nicht mal eine vernünftige Antwort geben.

Du redest schlicht und ergreifend dumme Scheiße. Und jetzt geh dich aufhängen, verdammtnochmal.

Okay, ich antworte einfach mal, weil ich gerade nichts besseres zu tun habe:
1) Lies doch einfach den Thread du Spastiker, dan müsstest du nicht dumme Fragen stellen, die schon beantwortet wurden.
2)Was zur Hölle meinst du mit "machst kein Geschäft"? Wo hab ich das behauptet. Ich gebe einfach nebenbei Nachhilfe in einer Moschee, wieso ist das unglaubwürdig? Und es sind auch nicht 10 Euro, wie wärs mal mit Mathe-Förderunterricht statt bullshit posten?

WENN DU WIRKLICH IRGENDWEM HELFEN WILLST, VERZICHTE AUF DAS GELD, HÖR AUF DAMIT BEI ANDEREN KEKS ZU PRAHLEN UND HILF DIR UND DEM SOZIALSYSTEM SELBST INDEM DU DICH AUFHÄNGST

ICH WILL NIEMANDEM HELFEN UND HABE DAS NIE BEHAUPTET ICH MACHE DAS WEGEN DER KOHLE DU UNTERMENSCH. Jesus Christus.

>Nachhilfe in einer Moschee

lol

>bin Diätberater bei McDonalds
>bin Fitnesstrainer bei Marlboro

Und na klar hast du nichts besseres zu tun - deshalb machst du AMA auf pol und behauptest du gibst NACHHILFE in einer MOSCHEE.

Vielleicht merkst du ja jetzt endlich selbst, dass du nicht nur nutzlos, sondern auch wertlos bist.

Geh dich aufhängen, Idiot.

Stimmt. Du hast Recht. Danke für dein Feedback.

>2) Because I think maybe I can influence these kids for the better. Teach them about evolution/biology/history and the like.

>I teach kids, help them with homework and exams.

>I hope that I can influence those kids for the better.

>versuchst angeblich Kinder in eine "bessere" Richtung zu bringen
>Das ist schlecht, weil ... ?

Aber klar, erzähl mir mehr, dass es nur ums Geld geht. Bist du Jude?

In jedem Fall: KYS

Werde ich machen. Du hast mir sehr geholfen. Danke!

Wirst du nicht. Du wirst dir einreden, dass es gut ist, was du tust. Und dann wirst du ja auch noch dafür bezahlt, nicht wahr? In deinem Kopf ist das ein ganz klarer "WIN/WIN" und ich bin nur ein Troll.

Aber wart's ab. Es wird dir noch auffallen. Vielleicht ist es das auch schon, aber du hast eben nichts besseres zu tun "gerade", richtig?

Du bist hoffnungslos. Zieh die Notbremse, häng dich auf. Die Kinder werden nie von dir lernen. Sie werden so tun als ob, die Moschee kann so tun als sei sie tolerant, weil sie einen "Outsider" engagieren und du vergeudest deine Zeit.

Aber hauptsache du und sämtliche Idioten können dir auf die Schulter klopfen und so tun, als sei es nobel, was du tust. Und naja, für's Geld ne.

Das hat mich sehr bewegt. Ich werde gründlich darüber nachdenken!

How do you feel about people getting squashed by an islamic lorry of peace? Pretty fucking good, eh, bathing in lovely diversity.
This bullshit about only weak unconfident people being threatened by more immigrants is a weak insult from a shithead. Being worried about seeing settled indigenous communities weaked by an increasingly vocal influential alien people is just common sense.

Allein das Wort Moschee hat den hart getriggered, wa? :^)

>influential
They have little to no influence, which is something you retarded people don't get.

>Because I think maybe I can influence these kids for the better. Teach them about evolution/biology/history and the like.
After you've left, the Iman just gathers the kids together and says 'That's what a western faggot looks like'. And he's right. You're participating the destruction of your country.

>92 Prozent der Linksradikalen wohnen noch bei Mutti

Was dich heute wohl noch alles triggern wird :^)
Bekommt ihr von Correctiv Geld dafür, dass ihr hier seid?

Bist du in Behandlung wegen deiner psychischen Störungen und Wahnvorstellungen?

lol als ob du die Fundis konvertieren kannst. Du weißt, dass sie dich hinter deinem Rücken auslachen oder?

Und wieder ein hervorragender Kommentar der toleranten Linken: Der Gutmensch macht sich über kranke Menschen lustig und veralberst ernsthafte Krankheitsbilder.

Sagst du auch zu 'schlechten' Dingen 'behindert' ? Oder 'schwul' ?

Aber dann der Erste sein, der sich laut über angebliche Intoleranz von AFD, Pegida oder Trump beklagt.

Heuchlerei wo es nur geht. Geh noch ein paar Autos von erfolgreichen Leute in deiner Nachbarschaft kaputt machen. Damit setzt du sicherlich ein Zeichen. Und das wäre auch in keiner Weise einweisungswert.

Yes, that's why you can get arrested for being outspoken about immigration on facebook, or don't have the freedom to recite a rude poem about Erdogen on the television.
And this is when they're just 6% of your population. If you import a million ever year, do you think there will be more or less sharia patrols and courts? You think they'll stay out of politics? We've got a muslim mayor of London throwing his weight around. Women MPs celebrating Hijab day in the fucking Houses of Parliment. Tabling motions to ban Trump. Wake up Hans, Saudi Arabia is pumping billions into salafism across Europe, that's not so they can be your lovely friends.

Nein, weiß er eben nicht. Er denkt ernsthaft er macht eine gute Sache. Dass die ihn nur benutzen um als "tolerant", "offen" und "engagiert" auszusehen, sieht er nicht. Aber er bekommt ja Geld. Und Anerkennung von Gutmenschen. Das reicht ihm.

You really don't understand German laws.

How much is Correctiv paying you?

Ich lass ihn lieber mal für sich selbst reden.

Cuck

Ich weiß manchmal echt nicht, wie man so dumm sein kann.
Lest ihr eigentlich erstmal oder fangt ihr direkt an zu tippen?
Ich kann natürlich niemanden konvertieren, will niemanden auch niemanden konvertieren.
Ich bin da angestellt um denen was über Mathe/Deutsch/Biologie und co. beizubringen, das wars. Ich mache den job weil er für einen Nebenjob top bezahlt ist und die Tatsache, dass ich indoktrinierten Moslemkiddies nebenbei noch ein bisschen westliche Bildung mitgeben kann (selbst wenn davon nichts hängen bleibt) ist an sich eine gute Sache und ein netter Nebeneffekt.

>Aber er bekommt ja Geld. Das reicht ihm.
Stimmt, endlich begriffen.

Garnicht "völkisch", du wirst lediglich ausgenutzt Hannes, Aishe wird dich nicht als Muhammad aufnehmen.

Dass kann er ja nicht. Er widerspricht sich doch ständig selbst. Den einen hier im Thread erzählt er, dass er es tut um den Kindern zu helfen, möglicherweise eine "andere" Richtung einzuschlagen und mir erzählt er, es geht ihm nur ums Geld und er hätte NIRGENDS behauptet, dass es um was anderes ginge als Geld.

Dazu sagt er, er hätte eh nichts besseres zu tun. Und das ist auch genau warum er den Job macht: er kann sich vorgaukeln jemandem zu helfen. Er macht sich wichtiger als er ist. Deshalb gibt es Gutmenschen und Linken: die bewegen so wenig in ihrem beschissenen Leben, dass sie sich für "Minderheiten" einsetzen und dadurch wenigstens eine kleine Existenzberechtigung empfinden.

here's an idea germany, somehow make your liberals go to balkan parties and watch them turn nazi overnight

Können die Kinder nicht in eine Schule gehen? Was glaubt du wozu Schulen da sind?

Warum musst DU in eine Moschee gehen und denen was beibringen?

Wie DUMM muss man sein, um nicht selbst zu merken, dass da was nicht stimmt?!

Na wenigstens siehst du ein, dass du Behandlung bedürftig bist. Ist ja schonmal etwas. :^)

What a moronic post.

>>Aber er bekommt ja Geld. Das reicht ihm.

Das habe ich so nicht geschrieben. Aber Tatsachen verdrehen damit sie sich für Gutmenschen "richtig" anhören, ist ja euer Spezialgebiet.

>Unterstützt Moslems die ihn und seine Lebensweise ablehnen
>Nennt andere Leute dumm

The Cringening - German Edition

Normal.

>Der Gutmensch macht sich über kranke Menschen lustig und veralberst ernsthafte Krankheitsbilder.
Die Person hat dich gefragt ob du in Behandlung bist. Das ist ein Ausdruck von Besorgnis.

Aber tob' dich ruhig erstmal aus. Wenn du deine Wut losgeworden bist, können wir ja alle nochmal reden.

Tun sie doch du Idiot. NACHHILFE. Ein Begriff?

Du hast echt derbst einen anner Klatsche, wa?

>Aber er bekommt ja Geld. Und Anerkennung von Gutmenschen. Das reicht ihm.

Glaubst du eigentlich ernsthaft du hast irgendeine Erhabenheit über mich, weil du an jedes Ende deiner provokanten Idiotenkommentare ein :^) setzt?

Aber wenn man eben keine Argumente hat, tut man eben so als sei der Gegenüber "behindert".

Du bist wirklich ein Opfer.

Oh, da muss ich nochmal nachlegen.

>Sagst du auch zu 'schlechten' Dingen 'behindert' ? Oder 'schwul' ?

Ne, bin ja kein AfDler :^)

>Correctiv

Opfer von..? Warte mal, so reden eigentlich nur Unterschichtenkiddies, Kriminelle und asoziale Ausländerkinder. Hmmm.

Do you know anything about whether these kids are being raised to respect (or better yet embrace) all facettes of german law and basic customes?

lol er muss die Versäumnisse ihrer Eltern ausgleichen und ist quasi Kindermädchen. Bezahlt wird er mit einem kleinen Groschen vom Kindergeld. Die Typen halten ihn wahrscheinlich für den Obercuck. :DD

Scheinbar reicht es nicht aus, dass sie nur in die Schule gehen, nein, da muss ein Deutscher erst in die MOSCHEE kommen, nicht zu denen nach Hause oder zu einem anderen, sekulären Ort.

Macht schon Sinn, ja.

>Ne, bin ja kein AfDler :^)

>asoziale Ausländerkinder.

So, ich hoffe, dass jetzt jeder hier im Thread sieht, mit was für dummen Menschen man es mitunter zu tun hat.

Und so eine Person, denkt ernsthaft, dass sie eine erhabene Position hat.

You're blind. I feel so sorry for Germany.

Nah, unlike the britbong I live here and know about the issues he's talking about, whereas he doesn't know a lick of it.

They get paid by Correctiv - it's the german version of Correct the record.

Atleast I have to believe that they are - otherwise it would be too sad.

> tons of panzerkampfwagen

Sprechen Sie Englisch, niggers.

Keine Argumente. Sarkasmus, Ironie, trolling. Mehr kannst du nicht. Aber so ist das eben, mit den debilen Mitmenschen.

Alle Kommentare sind nur Beleidigungen und name-calling.

>what a moronic post

aber kein einziges Argument um diese Aussage zu untermauern. Du bist ein armes Würstchen, dass sich überlegen vorkommt. Aber die Realität sieht anders aus und das weißt du auch, wenn du in den Spiegel siehst.

I'm in Germany for 6 months out of the year for my job. I also know what it's like. Your sovereignty is being eroded. Not as fast as the fear mongers here would have you think, but steadily.

bring dich um.
ich meins ernst, du solltest dich wirklich umbringen, ich gebe dir die informationen und du darfst dir dann das leben nehmen. du verschwendest sauerstoff.