Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> this thread again

Ban american media

That's their choice desu famalama.

With the power of shitposting

Ban Sup Forums, anime and estrogen in food products

In best case we would solve this with lots of gas. We live in limited times, however, so shitposting must do for the time being.

Gas chambers?

We increasingly turn up the pressure and force the Left into anger and violence until it disenfranchises the normies supporting them from the sidelines.

Like we're doing now.

Pretty Jewish that nose innit

Extermination

Mandatory military service.

bullying

Just open the valves, friend!

This. Stockholm Numales will probably enjoy getting snuffed out or gassed.

I've never worked out what this fucking room is that he's in.

found another pic of him

I assume you're kidding.
You don't really think this was premeditated. This was simply the natural course of events. Right?

give them the draft

self-solving issue since they are unlikely to reproduce and can't be taken seriously by anyone

it's not your problem

That's his dad. This is him.

They're not having children, the problem solves itself.

Jimmy Neutron really needs to shave.

are these people for real?
they look like garden gnomes

that (((nose)))

I don’t know either. It’s funny that no one ever bothered to investigate it. It looks like there are weird shower things off to the left.

>be you
>be with friend
>find out friend is incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic

wat do?

Jimmy is our guy, don't include him with the cucks.

What? Everything that a leftist mob is going to do is already known, mostly thanks to South America.

Leftists who were expecting largesse from a friendly government always, ALWAYS begin rioting when they get BTFO in the polls, because their political leaders and propaganda machine essentially lie to them and everyone else by projecting a sense of false majority, and they had no expectations of loss.

Everything that has happened was a given reality if Trump won.

punch them really hard in the face.

Stop pushing the idea that sensitivity and a caring attitude are good features and nothing to be ashamed of

>Sean Bean being a badass before his character being inevitably killed off

By force

Gas the kikes race war now will solve it

i do believe expelling jews from our countries would stop alot of the problems we have.

they were doing similar things in other countries throughout history, that why they have been expelled by over 109 countries and empires expelled

WW3

full summer of military cronscription every 4 years

Soon.

>Stop pushing the idea that sensitivity and a caring attitude are good features and nothing to be ashamed of

What are retarded extremes.
Leaders and governments should have "sensitivity" and be caring about REAL necessities of the people.
That's why the U.S is building a wall.

Something like this.

I'm obviously talking about the general attitude of the average male towards other people, mainly females

This faggot was in the Shower Room at Alcatraz. He took time out of his tour to take a picture of his retarded face and post his anti-racism post on fagbook.

South park did it best. Sneak into their music festivals and play slayer.

>no magazine in gun

True, he's actually pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc