BLM Poster Boy Curtis Deal Shot Dead by Police

BLM Poster Boy Curtis Deal Shot Dead by Police

Baltimore Police Department, a chase between Detective David Kincaid Jr and Curtis Deal, 18, ended in death in West Baltimore on Tuesday.

Police say Deal, who was out on $250,000 bond, jumped out of a car Kincaid was following on Tuesday and ran. Kincaid cut the youth off as he exited an alley, resulting in the violent scene.

Kincaid shouts for the young man to stop, and raises his sidearm. At precisely the same time, Deal - looking surprised - raises his own gun at the officer.

The bodycam is pointed away from Deal as the four fatal shots are fired. It returns as Deal tumbles to the ground, the pistol clattering away from him. Deal did not fire the weapon.

Kincaid calls in shots fired as another cop approaches Deal. The stricken youth tries to get up briefly, but both police tell him not to move.

Deal was hit in the abdomen, hip and finger, and died of his injuries.

>>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208568/Police-release-man-fatally-shot-Baltimore-officer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEZUnKIf49I
mic.com/articles/168134/the-baltimore-police-officer-who-shot-curtis-jamal-deal-had-it-out-for-him-family-says
youtube.com/watch?v=tUQlCVXth7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>On January 4, Deal was charged on four handgun counts, after allegedly throwing down his gun in an alley while being chased by police.

>On Monday, the day before his death, Deal's lawyer testified that his family were churchgoing people, and that he wanted to join the army to learn engineering.

wtf how can you shoot someone who has a gun but hasn't fired it? He was probably just holding it for a friend. American police are too trigger happy

Nice bait

HE NEVA DIN DU NUFFIN

You could say he was delt the wrong hand in life.

Or that he got the bad end of a deal.

Why is he a BLM poster boy?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet!!

Obama's biological son

wtf?? he was just an innocent kid! I voted for drumpf but honestly after this I can't deny there's still a serious problem of institutionalized racism up in here... for real though fuck drumpf and fuck white people this can't be real.

C'mon, you can do better than this.

Luckily its too cold for nig nogs to riot, i live in Baltimore and these niggers can barely keep their homes heated.

Capitalism is modern day slavery! For black people.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He deserved those four bullets and more.

>"I'm giving you an opportunity to go to school and not be in jail pending this trial,' she told him. 'The curfew is 1pm, 7 days a week.' He confirmed he understood.

>As he left the court, she told him: 'Best of luck to you, Mr Deal.'

Looks like its that time of year again. Can't wait for the riots

>Deal did not fire the weapon.

This is murder.

>Detective

This isn't just some normal cop shooting a petty thug like Michael Brown. If a detective was following this guy, then he was involved with something serious. Oh well it doesn't matter now. Dumb kid made dumb choices and he paid for it.

>bodycam is pointed away from Deal as the four fatal shots are fired

How the heck does that even happen? Isn't that the purpose of bodycam in the first place?

Canada stop

>merchant pic

No big deal.

Officer probably twisted to get a stance and actually fire his gun properly, not like a nigger who twists the gun?

He took away his broad side. If Jumpin' Jack Jigaboo fired he might have hit him in the side or arm, but Officer Fuckshitup was ready to Matrix that shit.

Yeah bodycams are shit.
They need to wear something more like glasses.

A GUD BOI WHO DIN DU NUFFIN
youtube.com/watch?v=gEZUnKIf49I

He was a good boy he didn't deserve this

Nice trips.

That detective was quick spotting the gun turning and putting down nigger.

You could argue that a fellon on bail for crimes related to owning an illegal gun, shouldn't have owned another illegal gun and ran from police with it in his hand.

You could also argue that its not a good idea to jump off a cliff, but people still do it.

>could

>Flee from law
>Draw gun on officer

Yea no. This is Darwinism.

FUN FACT: Bodycams actually increase the rate of police shootings because it allows cops to be confident that as long as they follow procedure they'll be quickly vindicated by the video evidence. So in demanding bodycams the black community directly contributed to the rate at which their criminal youth get gunned down by cops for being violent shitbags.

The more you know!

Good.

the cameras do not have servo motors and do not move independently of the wearer. if you are chasing a suspect and he raises a weapon the officer is trained to make of himself the smallest target profile possible such as taking cover or turning the body sideways if no cover is available. hes running straight ..now hes zigzagging..now hes changed direction again ...again hes changed direction and raises a gun in the officers direction.. BOOM BOOM BOOM dindu gets a fatal dose off lead poisoning

Yeah with a body cam cops feel like they can protect their lives from dangerous criminals without being fired and called racist.

I DINDU NUFFIN!!

Another worthless nigger thug off the streets. Kincaid is a hero.

the whole story is fucking unbelievable.

Deal, who turned 18 in November, was first arrested as an adult in the city just a month ago. On Jan. 4, he was charged with four handgun counts.

(note the "as an adult" qualifier, meaning he's probably got a juvenile rap sheet a mile long)

On Jan. 30, Deal was arrested a second time — again by plainclothes officers, again after an extended pursuit. According to court records, he'd been spotted approaching a vehicle, seeing officers, then taking off with a clenched fist, court records say.

Deal allegedly tossed a bag of suspected heroin under a car before he was caught, court records say. He was released on his own recognizance the next day.

At Deal's bail review hearing Monday, Taylor began considering his third arrest, from last week, in which he was charged with nine new gun and drug counts.

Taylor said she understood all the facts in the case weren't clear, but noted Deal's pending gun and drug charges.

"And now here he is running allegedly from an area where there's lots of guns and drugs," Taylor said.

She then released Deal on a $250,000 unsecured bond — meaning he put no money down — under the conditions that he follow his curfew and provide proof of his attending school to the court.

"Best of luck to you, Mr. Deal," Taylor said as the hearing concluded.

tldr, Judge Taylor is an idiot.

>mfw even though we're right and know every cop would've acted like this regardless of skin color this dead niggers family will get 1+ million dollars soon enough

>out on a $250,000 bond
The fuck?????

lol this is hilarious

mic.com/articles/168134/the-baltimore-police-officer-who-shot-curtis-jamal-deal-had-it-out-for-him-family-says

Local community activist Kwame Rose, who was active in 2015 protests surrounding Freddie Gray's death, tweeted that he’d spoken to Deal’s family and friends about the teen’s prior encounters with the yet-to-be identified officer who killed him.

The officer may have "had it out" for Deal, Rose tweeted.

You could say he nigged when he should have nogged

>women judges

Honestly this shit should never have been allowed. Whatever, one less tax burden for you guys I guess. More than that actually since he didnt spawn a litter I assume.

She basically had him killed. It couldnt end otherwise

according to this all he had to do was tell the judge he was a gud boi, and did not actually put up any money.

>The officer may have "had it out" for Deal, Rose tweeted.
Yes, he made him point the gun. "Hey, show us that cool gun for the camera! LOLJKBANG!"

well, Sup Forums?

because BLM and it's histrionic supporters have a history of rioting over scum like this.

Well there's sure no more Deal now!

>The officer may have "had it out" for Deal, Rose tweeted.

I swear, most American blacks just want to be able to do whatever they want whenever they way, with no consequences.

ARTIFICIAL DEATH IN THE WEST

Fuck this nigger bullshit. How the fuck can anyone say whites are privileged - I wouldn't be able to do this, all these gun and drug charges - no way would a judge be lenient on me.

This is just a minor case too, in the past few years the BLM poster boys have some pretty extreme records - in and out of prison for felonies like it's nothing.

The cop was pointing a guy at him. Of course he's going to try and defend himself.

Why don't American blacks just get STEM educations with good pay? You pass a few exams and then you hardly work at all.

Daylight deals a bad hand to a nigger that has laid too many bets. The mirror stares you in the black face and says "baby,uh,uh,it don't work".

A perfect example of the damage the left has on the black community. In the 90s you had shows like Fresh Prince that weren't afraid to call out the black community on its bullshit violent anti-intellectual anti-success culture. Nowadays there's such a concentrated effort to cater to this idealized picture of the black man like he's an innocent baby who needs constant coddling and misguided compassion by the state that they're willing to forgive seemingly dozens of times for felonies such as drug and gun charges.

Fact is: had that judge relinquished the idealized vision she has of minorities and imprisoned that young man so that he may ACTUALLY get education and manners in jail, and somehow could rehabilitate in there as jail is meant to do (even if the majority return to crime there's still a good amount who don't), he never would have gotten killed.

The Art of Deal in action.

Why must you make me feel ashamed to live in the same country

Windy as Fuck yesterday in the city. Nigs hate that. Not looking forward to it getting warm again too

>BAD DEAL!

Because they're dumb. That's it. There is no other explanation. None of this muh poverty, muh crime, muh racism, muh gangs. All of that is just a symptom of having an average IQ of 85.

If the judge had denied bail Curtis would still be alive.

How does it feel knowing the next potential Albert Einstein or Astronaut was killed in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUQlCVXth7I

In Europe, that man would have survived. Pigs in America are WAY WAY WAY too quick to pull a gun. Why couldn't he taze him? He was clearly RUNNING AWAY. You can see this in the video if you look at it for 5 seconds in an unbiased way. In the VERY VERY VERY least, why could he shoot him in the leg, or shoot the gun out of his hand? Why must they ALWAYS go for kill shots? Do they have no hearts? I'm not saying the victim was a good guy, but what I am saying, is that the officer is a PEACE OFFICER. It is not his job to be judge jury and executioner, and I hope he gets taught that in a court of law.

Welcome to Trump's America.

It begins for the 1000th time

I cant tell if this is bait, or you're just stupid...

LITERALLY MURDERED FOR POINT A FINGER!

>Detective David Kincaid Jr
/ourguy/

Can't let him have the codes yes ? He also burns the crash

Instead, she helps protect the oxygen supply for those of us that deserve to live. Thanks judgette!

Golf clap intensifies

Great reaction time.

This. At least wait until the bullet has been fired at you and is in mid-air. Like the Federation in Star Trek

Who the fuck would name their family "Deal"? Negroes trying to appropriate Jewish culture?

>why could he shoot him in the leg, or shoot the gun out of his hand
You can die faster from a shot to the artery in your leg, and you want a cop to try a stunt shot while someone is pointing a gun at him? How do we know you didn't just jump the border from Canada?

The thing that is always most starling is that you get the sense that the black community, even the boys kith and kin, don't care so much about the death but rather the opportunity it presents.

It gives then the chance to posture, dance and sing or just get paid, they don't care that they lost a life. Are they even human?

You could say this case is a done deal.

Frankly it doesn't matter, it captured the nog pointing his gun at the cop. That's more than enough justification for self-defense.

Only after they cremate the body.

You shame canadians with your stupidity. But then again I'm not surprised. Ameribros, will you accept a hard working white canadian into your country? My country sucks :(

And now BLM will make a huge deal out of this.

>as long as they follow procedure

I see no problem here.

Are you retarded or do you not understand that was barely even bait?

slaves took their owner's last name

To protect and serve amirite?

Why do American cops always shoot? The kid was obviously running away because he was scared for his life given the reputation of police as black killers.

They could have easily tazered him or at least tried once.

But they had to shoot, just why? There's no reason he couldn't have shot the gun from his hand or shot his foot. And if you say guns don't shoot that accurate, then police need more training to shoot properly.

Are you being ironic

> At least wait until the bullet has been fired at you and is in mid-air.
> mid-air

He was 18, so he probably had 7 great grankids by now...

Did my leaf bait trigger you?

Oh boy. It's friday. Not that many of those dindus work, but now they all will have free time to riot. Dare I say we are in for a few comfy evenings again?

You could.

Stop posting stale bait on a Malaysian butterfly catching chatroom

Yeah, I always thought it odd that the criminal community clamored for bodycams as if it would shed them in a positive light.

It's fucked how sympathetic these articles are to the criminals

>teen
>cop
>he did not fire the gun
Etc

Cop/copper is slang for the police used by criminal gangs because of the copper badges the police would wear