VAULT 7 COUNTDOWN - TODAY AT NOON

It seems that the whole Vault 7 thing is connected to the FBI / Comey being forced to hand over the last batch of the Clinton mails today.

oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017-01-27-JEC-to-Comey-FBI-Datto-Emails-due-2-10.pdf

Wikileaks wrote a tweet each day leading up to today:

1 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290

2 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600

3 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625

4 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828889235994324992

5 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896

6 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064

Probably referencing the content of the mails and their ability to release them themselves, OR other stuff Wikileaks has on the FBI to force them to hand the mails over.

All of this makes sense regarding the Ecuadorian election on the 19th and the presidential candidate being an U.S. informant that wants to screw Assange:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829663281614712832

Assange needs a new deal to continue his work and this is probably his way to get it.

As I get it from the PDF linked at the top the deadline for the FBI to hand over the files is today at noon. So we will probably know more in 6hours. Or get fucked with a false flag, who knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0m5rl
youtu.be/02OZe_hPkpQ
archives.gov/records-mgmt/rcs/schedules/departments/department-of-agriculture/rg-0136/n1-136-06-005_sf115.pdf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829667758526836737
youtube.com/watch?v=42Er4A0N8PU&t
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
mov.egflix.com/300-2006/
mov.egflix.com/300-rise-of-an-empire-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828229304949547008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

witnessed!

Nothing's going to happen.

Vault7 = World Trace Center Tower 7

Some user posted a pretty nice summary over here:

archive.is/0m5rl

Seems to be something. And the timing makes sense.

I like your theory. And the digits. HAPPENING

Witnessed

Complimentary.

youtu.be/02OZe_hPkpQ

According to this document, there are 7 vaults that all email communications are stored:

archives.gov/records-mgmt/rcs/schedules/departments/department-of-agriculture/rg-0136/n1-136-06-005_sf115.pdf

Fucking in

Here we go!

Another user theory that sounds reasonable:

>What - CIA "seed" money: Wall Street data point for laundering big money into black projects.

>Where - WTC 7 CIA secure facility: Vault where communications infrastructure for wire transfers exists.

>When - 9/11: Financial oversight offices in NY and D.C. destroyed, COG invoked, financial transaction oversight nonexistent.

>Who - Leakers: Someone has a conscience.

>Why - Pentagon black budget: why is the wel funded Pentagon money strapped? Why can't they afford their own snow plows? Where's all the money gone?

>How - Someone was watching the drop box: Despite COG and the terrorist attack distraction op, the NSA sees EVERYTHING. They didn't "miss" the money transfer. And someone has leaked it. The smoking gun of 9/11.

>What this means: the money represents a slush fund very similar to the Iran-Contra era BCCI network. The money, once removed from the government and Wall Street "grey" accounts, was transferred to Islamic Opium "black" networks.

>This is exactly and directly what has allowed the Arab Spring and ISIS to come into being. It's why we inductively can surmise the connection between Western policy and allies with ISIS et al but can't deductively prove it.

>it seems
>probably

No release

Nothing to see

Assange and WL attention whoring for money

Fuck off

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE CLINTON TEARS

ALL THE SALT

Fuck off shill. Election's over.

And Assange HAS to do something if he does not want to end up in prison in 2 weeks.

Why is this such a tease?

When will it leak?

Who was phone?

This

inb4 next week wikishits tweets about #vault8

>not getting that Assange will end up in prison and Wikileaks will be fucked if they dont do something now

You have to go back.

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

could these be the 7 seals in revelations 5-8

Sorry, god does not exist, so no.

I hope something happens today. 2017 shows a lot of promise. This decade starting this year will be amazing. I can tell.

Can i get a quick rundown of this wikileaks vault 7 stuff? I never really paid attention...

>Memphis,TE

What did they mean by this?

>Patricio Zuquilanda is candidate for next Ecuadorian presidential election on the 19th
>HE ANNOUNCED HE WILL THROW OUT ASSANGE OF THE EMBASSY
>THIS WOULD LEAD TO HIS ARREST

Maybe you get why Wikileaks HAS to act now.

Remember there has been no valid Proof of Life of Julian Assange since october 17th.

Think about that. I have no clue what happend and there can still be other good guys who have access to the account.

But there still is a very serious option the WikiLeaks account is run by somebody with bad intentions.

So as a dipshit Australian, IF I'm retarded enough to believe this shit, and for some reason I just may be despite wikileaks' recent track record, how many hours until the deadline?

>Vault7 = World Trace Center Tower 7

WTC7 had the other copy of documents destroyed at the Pentagon.

DEADLINE IS TODAY AT NOON according to official document.

Today at 12am in Washington this is.

Yeah, its been very sketchy.
But on the other hand, would the fbi or some secret group make such amateurish mistakes?
Like the picture for proof of like.They posted a picture from a few years ago.

Wikileaks is now a larping faggot
Ignore them, it's probably being administered by an analyst right now anyway. Only the government would think this behavior was acceptable or interesting

they have fucking nothing
every leak was a huge disappointment

5 hrs

>t. new yorker

Julian has already explained extensively why he WANTED people to think he is dead.
So he gets his internet back and creates more visibility.

Keep up, guys.

>yfw Hillary finally gets arrested

I have no single clue about this.

The first CGI video edited interview was broadcasted by RT.

Who's running the station. It seems like the Russians faked Assange.

But this is a very loose accusation.

It is really really strange what is going on with WikiLeaks and I notice I hope what they are doing is true.

But there is this voice in the back of my skull who keeps saying: watch out. wikileaks is compromised. don't trust it.

I would believe their Twitter account is compromised, but not Assange.

>Ecuadorian presidential candidate calling for Assange arrest is implicated in WikiLeaks cables as US informant

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829667758526836737

This guy wants to fuck Assange and is one of Clintons guys.
In return Assange will finally fuck Clinton.

I think that would actually kickstart many days of rioting. RWDS when

If WikiLeaks wasn't a psyop from the beginning then the insurance files are real.

If Assange did what he should have done and told us he did, there are loads of other groups and people who have access to the files and are waiting for release.

If the Twitter account is compromised there wouldn't be a problem. But who would compromise the wikileaks account?

Best guess would be the DNC while releasing the pedosta files. Why would they threaten the FBI with Vault7, this wouldn't be in their best interest.

If it isn't the DNC, then why don't we know what happened on october 17th and why didn't assange provide a valid proof of life?

valid question. maybe today we will know more. maybe assange intentionally confused his enemies to gain some time?

interesting, lets wethere theres something to it or not

2+0+1+7=10; 1+0=1. Year 1! Its time! The start of a new era!

Seriously doubt this has much to do with Clinton, but based on "who is vault 7" I would guess that there's a new leaker of secrect documents in town to deliver a bombshell.

It's also possible that this has very little to do with Clinton or the Goverment of United states, but maybe the shadow goverment or corporate/elite interests influencing world politics.

I haven't followed this at all. So Wikileaks are threatening to release something called Vault 7? What are their demands?

Since he released stuff on USA next is Russia maybe? When was last time he released stuff on China/Russia?

Cut the bullshit, wikileaks is compromized. This vault thing do not match with the old wl. Pay respects for dead Assange.

How much longer in hours so I can work it out, may just park some green to commemorate

So who did the 9/11 job and why?

"compromised" is actually a very successful CIA psyop to make you not trust wikileaks lol

Yeah..
if anyone could put some handcuffs around this corrupt wrench or pedophiles or something..

..that'd be great

4:30 bongs

many groups worked together for many reasons

How did they get to broadcast the CGI vid on RT?

nice senpai prefer a longy myself

I think they could have added that in in the transmission, think about how powerful the government grid is

Avoid bench press

to distort the image it to make a honeypot

Thanks mate

I hope, whatever Vault 7 is, it gets hilldawg arrested. Or gives Pelosi a heart attack. Either one is fine with me. Both would be ideal.

>There's no vault 7. Go to sleep, ok?

I shouldnt drink the koolaid....but it is so delecious. I hope something comes out of this unlike the pizza day reckoning.

p.m?

yes pm, as a kraut I got confused.

Bump

0-3

Thanks sweetie

DAY OF THE ROPE

PEDOS WILL HANG

actually happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=42Er4A0N8PU&t

Whos going to cave in first?

how long?

Petro dollar is very important for the United States, however it might actually be very important for Saudi-Arabia as well explaining why Obama and Trump have been more favorable to some of the Arab states than others.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

If the 9/11 was a 'inside job' it was likely done by second party (Saudi Arabia) to give the United States an excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. It might even have been collaboration between the two countries to preserve the petrodollar. A lot of shady stuff is happening between US and Saudi-Arabia, even trump seems rather friendly towards them while being hostile to many other Muslim majority countries.

mov.egflix.com/300-2006/

mov.egflix.com/300-rise-of-an-empire-2014/

theres links too some good quality versions off 300 and 300 - 2

feels a bit real considering this video

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

watch while waiting on this potential release

K, keep me posted

the dragging out of all these is delicious

you're not going to get a grand slam

people are going to get fucked with, toyed with

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Hannity interview doesn't count?

Today is my birthday. I'm 27.

happy birthday burger.

have my rare pepe.

WOW GUYS!!!!

is fucking nothing

it was completely cgi

WikiLeaks just retweeted this tweet about 9/11 from Feb 5: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828229304949547008

There's no way that they didn't see that they had made a typo, and the typo only occurs after the first SEVEN letters.

Hmm...

This.

Did absolutely nothing happen yet?

LOCK HER UP

>Saudi Arabia

don't forget those celebrating israelis who said they were there to document the event. or the israeli "art students" working on a project at the towers right before the explosions. or the zionist who owned the buildings and gave the order to "pull it" regarding WTC7. or the fact that (((Silverstein))) and his family didn't show up for work that day. or the jewish messaging app that warned others away.

nor forget the "first party" involvement of Bush and Cheney. Cheney controlled the military response during the crisis.

hi shariablue

It's possible, the technology exists. Hannity seems to be one of the more trusted newscasters, I don't think he'd compromise his integrity.

low bandwidth compression artifacts

my completely random guess at this - they were delivered convincing documents of a nature to 'reveal' major famous whistleblowers associated to their cause, including Assange himself, as intelligence agents/assets of some kind, with some kind of untoward political agenda aside from the simple principle of 'transparent government' they proclaim to stand for. eg. something which associates Assange directly to the Trump campaign through Russia.

they figured this for a ruse, setting them up for a no-win situation where if they didn't publish it the 'leaker' would come forward and tank the credibility of the whole organization. and so they decided to go ahead with release but to do so with an exceptional degree of care to cast the documents, 'Vault 7', as untrustworthy.

Could it have something to do with artificial intelligence? AI?

Delet this DAK right now

Bump
Evil pedos should hang

bump

there is the leak?

bump

I think they handed it over last night

Sessions met with Comey yesterday and there is a video of the beginning of the media getting footage/pictures then being told to gtfo for privacy...they are sitting at a board table full of intelligence and it's like ron paul levels of seriousness in their expression. vid is on youtube somewhere