Is there any nation on Earth more filthy than the vietnamese?

Genuinely. Why didn't America finish the job? Was there a fucking napalm shortage towards the end of the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Mark_Wahlberg
youtube.com/watch?v=N6N2SX51d7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rats can dig, you know?

the Vietnamese isn't a nation

> Single picture
> Vietnamese are filthy
>????

Russia. Look at these beautiful Slavic faces.

Communists infiltrators conspired against us and turned the populace against the government and away from the light of God, starting with the education system. We still see the effects of this today. That's why SJW's have such social capital and why niggers started being treated like people.

Who gives a fuck. Shut the fuck up, and get out there and do whatever aussies do. I don't give a shit - don't you have an abbo tribe to wipe the fuck out?

Someone's been at the krokodil

Start making some fucking napalm to finish what you started you dozy american cunt!

>don't you have an abbo tribe to wipe the fuck out?
>thread is about wiping a race out

you get there's a difference between shitposting and funposting right?

You get that I just want you to kill yourself, you asian loving piece of shit?

Have you been to Vietnam?

I have.

>BTFO my rice farmers

What was it like

>Asian loving
I just said that Vietnamese isn't a nation, the nation is called Vietnam.

>me with the crew

Ni hao

What's wrong with the vietnamese?

Great people. If you want filthy go to saudi arabia lol.

Christ

Looks a lot like the canal I saw in Amsterdam to be honest.

Without Vietnamese there would be no banh mi

Mark Wahlberg will fuck them up
encyclopediadramatica.se/Mark_Wahlberg

Yeah and this probably looks like a beach on the French Riviera to you. You need to go back wumao.

Great landscapes. Very clean. Young were rude, older were nice.

Get rid of the lot of em! Asians, niggers, sand niggers - they all cause problems in their own way.

Never been to Amsterdam and seen their disgusting of garbage huh?

let this faggot be. sage

I have and it doesn't even remotely compare. China is an ecological catastrophe in progress.

Hello Zhang Wei.

>buy some fish at the supermarket
>Get violently ill
>Fish came from vietnam

Never again. I almost died. Apparently this is common knowledge & I was out of the loop.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6N2SX51d7w

At least theres no muslims and blacks here mohammed tyrone

This.

Maybe OP should visit the lovely country of Vietnam,then his retarded opinion would change.

>day before the GMAT
>head to the city to stay over night
>go for vietnamese food because what the hell
>violent food poisoning all night
>no sleep
>mentally and physically drained
>do terribly
at least I got a 330 on my GRE, but god damn. Apparently vietnamese shit in general is just death, good to know.

Where did you travel? Because anywhere ouside the cities are Cambodia tier.

Poles

Literally because of liberals/hippies. Because of Nixon's resignation and the Democratic party coming into power they essentially cut off any and all funds going to the war effort. Funds that we promised in the Enforcement Provision during peace talks in Paris. They turned what was a eminent victory into arguably one of our most shameful backdowns. Hell if memory serves me right Gerald Ford begged the Democratic congress to resume funding but most of them just walked out during the address. So instead of potentially having another Japan (American military, scientific, and financial support after the war leading to a financial boom) Vietnam basically turned back into China during the civil war. Should we have been in the war? Debatable. Should we have cut off all funding and betray our allies trust because it looked bad on TV? Fuck no and this is coming from a "liberal", it's infuriating reading up on this shit. But apparently it is getting "better"

your posts in this thread lead me to the conclusion that you're an utter faggot mate, cringed at you

Sounds more like a shitty decision to try something new before an important day.

Went on a motorcycle trip from Bangkok to Hanoi. Done the same trip twice, and am planning a third time.

Having been to SE Asia, Vietnam was nicest, cleanest and most advanced of the lot. That might not be what you want, per se, but was very welcomed coming from a nation that trashed their land.

>liberals/hippies
fucking hate
they've ruined america
death squads needed

Oh Fuck
Don't forget your safety vest

The ones that live here seem pretty cool. They fucking party like it's the end of the world all the fucking time. I come from a long line of hardened alcoholics and I seriously can't hang.

>them digits tho

Chào

KEK SPEAKS

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Shouldn't you be able to sue the supermarket? I don't know any Viet Anons so don't know what kind of people they are but I do think that the responsibility here lies with your supermarket

KEK wills it!

As far as 3rd world countries go Vietnam is alright