JUDGES SCARED FOR THERE LIVES

IT DID NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM&t=9s
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=2&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_yearonly=2001&end_yearonly=2015&dtp2=all&expanded=yes&charttype=line&chart=overtime&ob=GTDID&od=desc#results-table
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About fucking time.

Trump is the LAW.

He is literally an Emperor.

How the fuck is there no mention of nazis or bigots or racists or KKK or alt-right in that headline?

>Filthy lying mouth status: Soon to be closed

They have a lot to be afraid of because of their decision.

None of it comes from the Trump Team.

I saw a marxist propaganda flier that deemed "the rule of law" a nazi term. Careful!

Honestly there is no alternative for the USA. A rightwing dictator is the only way to push back against the destruction of our country.

finally
threat judges and journalists like muslims do
it's the only way
make them fear so they respect you

>going against popular position
>falling for the main stream meteor narrative
>not seeing this coming

>Traitors fearing for their lives.
Great, the threat should be from the president though.
Ordnung muss sein !

>None of it comes from the Trump Team.

Right.
It's just regular people(if it is at all).
Every time there is a lefty outcry, you can follow it right back to someone that doesn't have to take responsibility for inciting it.

praise kek

that's good. They should be afraid. They are tyrannical MONSTERS who ignore the law for their own political gain and who are fighting against the separation of powers, by trying to make it so that the judicial branch can overturn the letter of the law on the basis of feelings alone.

Maybe the media has finally realized that calling everyone Nazis and racists isn't doing anything to make the situation better.

>totally not fascism

Fuck you, America.

Also its time to start locking people up for rebellion (10 years) and treason (10 years minimum, max of DEATH).

checked

digits

> THOSE DIGITS
POST OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE

Dont go to court tomorrow, i will be there in 30 hours. Expect the worse

These ruling class people have been living out of touch with reality for so long that they really think the Law is some sort of God given abstract life morals user manual book and not the explicit will of the people put into writing.

They're in for a big surprise.

Just like the liberals did to the electors, huh.

They should be scared. Think of the terrorists they are letting in. What if the judges get suicide bombed by a poor sad refugee? It could happen.

>what a time to be alive
see pic

Fascism is erosion of the separation of powers, like how these tyrannical fascist judges are trying to establish supremacy of the judicial branch over the executive branch.

Also you sound like a Nazi, a Nazi is anyone who disagrees with me, therefore you deserved to be PUNCHED. I'm not a violent person but a tolerant society cannot tolerate the intolerant!

>88
>one day we'll shut their dirty lying Jewish mouths
youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg

They ought to be executed for sedition.

WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY.

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEAR THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY.

>88

Jesus Christ put me in the screenshot

AND LIBERTY SHALL REIGN IN AMERICA

>sinking to the level of violent liberals

>what were the threats?
>uh, they wrote this letter about me and somehow copied my handwriting, and uh, they emailed me, but I already deleted the emails so we can't show you
>but you were threatened?
>yeah of course, and even them not sending me threats is still threatening to me

It could be false-flagging lefty libtards backed by Soros. Happy now, faggot?

Dammit I want this so much, please please desu desu

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM&t=9s

Liberals break property and fuck with average people who just want to organize and speak openly about issues (Milo @ Berkeley)

dealing with subversive jewbitch judges who are actively aiding the Muslim infiltration is just and reasonable.

the fear of "sinking to their level" is why conservatives have been losing for a long damn time

Has anyone had experience with the court system? It's a fucking joke. A lot of these judges should be roped.

>threats to safety
>increase security
>seek to 'ban' certain people who would do you harm from your home or place of work

Really stimulates the neural cortex

They didn't listen.

Trump owns a helicopter, they ought to be given free helicopter rides.

>scared for their lives
I expect most people guilty of treason are

Sad!

picture is pretty cool

Where were any of these judges when "safe spaces to destroy" were being created?

What about when the media fermented race riots and mass cop executions?

Where were these judges then?

FUCKING
FAKE
NEWS

Also very accurate, desu.

good, these fuckers don't make the law and have no fucking right to violate existing law. activist judges need to learn their fucking place

Fake news

Oops there's Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the airplane, no problem haha!

The threat of the people is always something that should be considered. However, I do think the threat of someone actually doing something to one of those judges is incredibly small. But if a righty or some righties were to do something, they'd be incredibly destructive.

I think Republican judges making right wing decisions are in far more danger based on the current behavior of liberals.

Anyways, here is to hoping some Jihadi does some shit in California proving Trump right.

Sure it's just more lies from fake news.
Voicing displeasure when you're conservative is worse than liberals actually making death threats.

>go to twitter
>search for threatening words with the word "judge(s)"
>no results found

(((Threats against Judges)))

Was this part of your mafia's plan, Giovanni?

Fascist reporting.

I got no problem with violence, I do have a problem with liberal violence because of the hypocrisy.

Yeah, it's probably just to reinforce their narrative of them being the good guys and being attacked for being oh so righteous

S O O N.

>the left commits actual violence
it goes unreported or labeled as "peaceful
>people bitch on social media
JUDGES ARE IN MORTAL DANGER!!!!!!!!!

funny they haven't figured out their lying doesn't work so well anymore. people have too much access to information

This! It's like boxing with one hand tied behind your back. The whole republican timid faggot thing has got to go.

that's awesome

Fuck the citizens safety, but we need protection.
Really now.

>>JUDGES SCARED FOR THERE LIVES

How do you think most mothers feel when they see the streets of their nations lined with hostile foreigners of nations well documented for honor killings or rape of girls that aren't dressed like a circus tent.

this country is fucked

exactly how "increased" are we talking?

Kek and saved

GOOD. They should be.

I can only hope that one or more of them will just happen to be involved in a Muslim terror attack. That would be a karmically just fate.

I think it's a tweet, so they don't have room for the usual insults

>They have a lot to be afraid of because of their decision.
>None of it comes from the Trump Team.

Precisely.

very good. let my spirit flow through you

Excellent. The people are fighting back against the corrupt, anti-democratic judges.

>Judges claim they're above the law
>Afraid of the law

Full fledged banana republic when?

Alinsky doesn't work on us anymore.

>follow the law
>Oy Gevalt! They're going to shoah us

You go against the people's mandate, you face the consequences. It's not that hard to figure out.

This is nothing, wait until terrorist attacks start happening from all the terrorist cells that swarmed in after the travel ban was lifted

>mfw no federal judge would dare rule against Trump in the future

>4D CHESS

No they aren't. There probably weren't even any credible threats and it's just the faggot left's continued victim narrative. Has CNN ran any stories about the threats against the President? No. Begs the question why it's running this garbage. People who act don't make threats.

Honestly, we need a few federal judges shot here. They have way too much power and no one to fear. Our entire gay marriage trend happened because a fag judge in California literally overturned a decision that the people voted for, which is against our Constitution.

You're right. The judges could not have revealed themselves as traitors.

When people start fucking with your security and the safety of your family for no apparent reason, you kill them. That's how it has always been, and it has always worked.

This is them.

Nigger what? Conservatives have been throwing tantrums and refusing to perform government duties for the last eight years.

Omg this is so embarassing for them i swear what kind of fucking beta males are trump opposition all this fucking bullshit and even how they argue and everything these people are the greatest bitches on this fucking planet since the beginning of time.
They will try every fucking lie they can

lugenjudges?

Oy vey

Gotta checkem and agree. This is CNN. Just because they are saying something we want to hear doesn't make it true (as much as I wish it was). We need proofs, first.

>we're good people
>we're doing the right thing

Its Orwellian. When they say Hope and Change they mean No Hope and No Change. Make things mean the exact opposite of what they actually mean. Aggression is Defence, Rioting is Protesting. Words are actions and actions are words.

The Grave Filler hungers

faggot does what he's told
guy in the middle is a legit pedophile who rape tortures toddlers to death
the jewbitch wants to destroy America and pit the goyim against one another

Helicopter is always going to win wtf, make it more fair, like a ferrari vs a cheetah

Czech'd for Lebensraum

You know what, if I got a letter in my handwriting I'd be a little worried too. Am I schizo, did future me send it, is someone going to write a suicide note for me ....

>if our enemies seize control of the government we win

When is that firewall going up

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=2&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_yearonly=2001&end_yearonly=2015&dtp2=all&expanded=yes&charttype=line&chart=overtime&ob=GTDID&od=desc#results-table

17,500+ terrorist attacks ALL perpetrated by Muslims since 2001 to 2015. This is direct proof against Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

Citzens of Murica I AM THE LAW!
As for you commie/juden, its Judgement time!