Sweden

This is your chance to ask a Swedish whatever you want

Post pics of your sister

I'm having a hard time choosing between large and extra large. What do you think? Keep in mind that i'm likely less experienced than you are in this sort of thing.

How often do you buy gifts to your wifes boyfriend?

Do you habe a gf?

What happened to the Swedish empire? You guys even colonized a part of the USA at one point

Do you have to take care of your wive's son when she goes on dates?

We fucked up

Can you poledance?

yes we the best att poledancing

Is all the fuss about somalis shooting the police and carrying heavy weapons truth?

Is nationalism rising in Sweden in response to the islamification and migrant crisis? What is the public perception (normal people, not useful idiots or media) on the huge influx of migrants? Is there any hope in your opinion?

What is the average persons opinion on immigration? Do you have an anti immigration party, and are they gaining popularity?

XL go all the way baby

Which country were you a refugee from?

How does sursstromming taste like?

your name is cancer. You are living proof of why abortion should be legal.

Yes theres a rising in nationalsim with the swedish democrats but i think that theres still some hope left for sweden

is there any hope for your culture? It can't be as happy go lucky as the media portrays it just how pissed off are the people?

Like shit in my opinon

Is this the 5th AMA made at the same fucking time as the others?

Something potato is going on here?

Right then, have a nice muslimless day

can i cum inside?

Also, is the heavy / death metal scene still strong? Do you/many people like Opeth, Meshuggah, etc. ? Do many people? Is it a relatively big thing in mainstream culture?

got a friend working is Mölndal, is he gonna get enriched?

>what happened to the Swedish Empire
Saxon-Pole-Russian-Dane zerg rush

In the great Nordic war we face a large coalition consisting of Denmark, Saxony(I think) Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, Russia among other things.

Our king, Karl XII did a pretty good job at the start, he was a great general. But because he won so much in the beginning so much he became arrogant and started to have unrealistic ambitions.

At one point Russia sued for peace, which would guarantee that we'd keep the baltics and it would've denied a russian window to the west. Karls XII did however declare he'd negotiate in Moscov and declined a treaty that would've ended the war

Then he majorly fucked up by marching through the Russian land while they did what they always do, burn their own land and soon we starved.

Long story short we got defeated at Poltava in modern day Ukraine and we could not recover and rebuild our army the same way the Russians could, since our population at the time were around two million people if you included both Finland and Sweden while the Russians had way over 14-15 million people(according to some source I didn't bother fact checking)

We lost most of our manpower, territory in the Baltics and did not have the proper strength to rebuild ourselves.

Fun fact, we had more women than men in Sweden up to the 2000's. But that demographic changed with a major influx of immigrants

I bet someone knows more about this than me, but this is in rough terms of what sort of happened

About the men and women population thing. THat was because so many men of ours died in our imperial wars