Do people on this subreddit really want to kill non-whites?

Do people on this subreddit really want to kill non-whites?
You do realize we fought a war over this and fascism will never become mainstream again, right?

you mistaken us for 9gag friend xddd
nice le epic trol
:)

Are Justin beiber and Miley Cyrus clones?

>really want to kill non-whites?

No, I just don't want to be responsible for keeping them alive

>burger education

I dont "want" to kill anyone.
Learn the difference between Want and Need, then get back to me buddy.

Fascism doesn't = killing all non whites. Many on here are fascists, I'd say 70 percent. Me personally I just want a homeland that does what government is supposed to do and secure an existence for it's people. Just like I think we should prevent all animals from going extinct, I believe we should prevent all nations of humans from going extinct, because I love diversity and distinctness.
Many on here shit post about killing all
"shitskins" but they think just as I do.

No, I just want white people to have insanely high birth rates

Ethnic cleansing can be done peacefully if all parties involved cooperate.

Who are you talking about?

Germany was not seen as an Enemy or hostile nation in most of the United States before WW2. The British Empire was actually seen as the hostile power and the anti-war movement was extremely strong far more stronger then the anti-war movement for the Iraq wars in recent times.

If Japan did not attack the United States then it would have been impossible for FDR to enter the conflict. That is how hostile Americans where to war and the anti-fascist arguments.

Most Americans did not want to be part of the Conflicts between the European powers and that included communism at the time.

FDR and his (((masters))) were itching to fight the war and did everything they could to piss off the Japanese so they'd attack first

You should leave and go to a non white country my friend.

Please explain why the world would not be significantly better without niggers sandniggers spics indians and abos?

No country is a white country, all countries are welcome to all races.

>all countries are welcome to all races.
tell that to all the non European countries who keep their borders shut. Only white people let others in.

>fascism will never become mainstream again
Fug you're dumb.
At some point most nations cycle between authoritarian and democracy. I'm not necessarily a fascist myself, but it's highly likely that at some point again fascism will be required to get shit done.
Think about why the army isn't a democracy. If it was, it would be completely ineffectual.
Also, speaking for myself and myself only, I'm a civic nationalist and if other skinned people want to come to my country they can do that as long as they leave their culture at the door.

What is Japan? The best example of xenophobia and they aren't even white.

First of all their skin is white, second of all they have to open their borders just like any other country, white or not.

>First of all their skin is white

>Do people on this subreddit ...

Everything you said is so fucking retarded you just lowered the collective IQ by a large percent. Fucking choke yourself.

Easy to remember the poll- before pearl, 88% of Americans were against what was popularly called, "another European civil war."

We're nearly 40% hispanic, 10% black on this board.

Just because we will hear the ethnonationalists and white supremacists out does not make us racists.

Our goals simply intersect at a number of points, and the entire point of a political party is to accomplish common goals by people who can agree on some, if not all things with each other.