Brits STOP making Irish Famine jokes!!

Hard dark times for the Irish people..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3ZbTZIxeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But one of my favourite jokes is:

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? None.

What's more Irish than eating potatoes? Drinking them.

kek

yes, do this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3ZbTZIxeY

You arr shitposting too much today

MUH ONE POINT FIVE GORILLION

How many British school girls goes it take to satisfy mohammed's dirty dick? All of them.

How much British feelings have to get hurt for their Trump ban to take effect?

That feel when Irishmen are the hohols of the UK.
They even have their own holodomor.

Russia how do you deal with the constant bootyblasted attacks from all the shit holes around you that you conquered and essentially forced to suck your cocks?

We need a second Tatercaust

We just don't worry and manage things better

Ireland is based, never sold their souls like britain to the masonic overlords.

Brits LITERALLY have no souls, all of them belong to Rothchilds.

We don't care about them, it's weird how baltics on this board always act as if we give a shit about their problem with russkies.

I'm English but my Dad's family was from Ireland
I don't know how to feel about all this

Argies are good seafood

Irish minority by 2050.

How does it feel to know all your royatly line will FOREVER AND EVER have brown eyes because your prince gets turned on by blonde jungle fever?

How dose it feel to have the advantage of surprise, numbers and proximity but still get BTFO by her majesty's royal navy

most dont even know or care about the famine

its really not an issue,we view the irish as we do a scot or welshman,just one of us but on the other island

To be completely honest, I have no qualms with the Irish. They are pretty technologically advanced and pretty smart, I only have problems with the terrorist and backward minded people in Northern Ireland, them being part of our United Kingdom makes us look bad as a whole. Genocide to the N.I when?

Vodka is a Russian stereotype though.

Why do potato niggers blame Brits for the fact they can't farm right?

Interestingly enough it was Irish merchants in Dublin who refused to break contract. Ireland was still exporting beef all through the famine. Westminster didn't even really believe in the potato disease until they had all been wiped out. Bit of a fuckup all round really.