Abortion

If you are an atheist, like me, you CANNOT argue pro choice without being a sociopath. I was raised religiously, I was taught in catechism that those without the ability to know of sin, would be forgiven by God because they could not repent and let them into his heart, so it's not the saddest thing to hear about an abortion from that perspective. You're still against it because you're eliminating God's children and it would be a sin to be passive to it.
But like I said, i'm an atheist. You know what i think when someone aborts? You snuff out their life, they get no chance at anything, they do not exist anymore. I don't believe God let's them into heaven because i don't believe in God. How the fuck could anyone who is an atheist reasonably be pro-choice? You can't, not reasonably.

an unthinking, unfeeling clump of flesh doesn't deserve anything

abortion should be encouraged to clean the gene pool, if your kid is a genetic fuckup, they can detect that early on in many cases, abort it and try again

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Nice argument, but you are an Atheist so your morality is subjective and limited to yourself so I can safely disregard it.

Also if we are gonna assume God doesn't exist then it's irrelevant morally even if we murder adults, much less little bitch fetuses.

Having a baby is an inconvenience in the pursuit of hedonistic nihilism. Who wants a kid walking into their drug orgy? Better to murder it while the government will allow it. This is the most convenient option.

forgot muh picture

>if we are gonna assume God doesn't exist then it's irrelevant morally
I'll fucking call Stefan on your non-argument. You can still understand the teaches and morals of the backbone of your nation without believing in God. Christian-Atheist is an actual thing user which inherently disproves your point

Nonsense.

Subjective morality is the direct implication of no God. There is no way around it. Even if you larp as a Christian.

Then how do you explain Mexicans?

>If you are an atheist, like me, you CANNOT argue pro choice without being a sociopath.
False, false and false.

You are not an atheist. Pro-choice, which has nothing to with failing to believe in made-gods, is about the natural and inalienable right that women have to decide for themselves whether or not to bear children.

Finally, Woman are moral and ethical to exercise their right to terminate a pregnancy. It is their duty to their own self-determination (deontological) and as a gender that makes up roughly half the population of the world, respecting their natural rights and freedoms maximize the marginal good for the most people (teleological)

One sociopath definition is anti-social. Misogynists who want to punish or mistreat women by stripping them of their rights are clearly anti-social.

So it turns out, OP is the sociopath.

I'm middle of the road, not against abortion but against paying for abortion with tax payer money

That is good, but we have to watch out, it's mostly poor people (read idiots and hoodmongers) who have abortions. Next they will ask for more money and blame successful people.
Most abortions would have grown up to be nobodies, or, even worse, Communists.

Killing is not always wrong. If the aborted children would've lived on it would grow up to be a fatherless, antifa commie. So what are you complaining about?

This. Abortion is modern day Moloch sacrifice.

>Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual
You sound like a guy with too much expertise in ritual human sacrifice that the police should be looking for if they're not already.

The miracle of birth has been the starting point for new for the last 10,000 years. Stopping a growth before it becomes its own living being cannot be "murder".

I'm an anti-theist, against abortion. If they're going to do it, make them pay for it.

This, exactly. It's spooky.
And it is so casual today that the mothers rarely cry, which fits the Moloch sacrifice. They Canaanites beat drums to drown out the cries of the children, because if the mother cried then the sacrifice was not accepted.

>In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil.

I'm no theist, but I there must some logic to this process.

Your god tells Abraham to slay his living child. That's a relatively moral 'good' thing for you right?

Since your god has a history of telling parent to slay their children, then it only makes sense that when a woman has an abortion, your god has whispered in her metaphorical ear to do it.

And your god also says that some are wicked in the womb. Presumably, 'slaying' them would send an evil soul to the devil, not the innocent soul he prizes.

So once again, we find women who abort doing god's work and thwarting the devil's plans.

>a living human featus is not alive
>ending a human life for convenience isn't murder

Atheist logic at its finest

>I'm no theist

And yet you come on a Christian board seemingly unable to see the difference between an antiquitated act of loyalty and routine murder of convienience.

How strange

>t.reprobate
You really should read the source material before opening your mouth and proving your own ignorance.

He did it to test the patience of abraham not for him to kill he's child

>And yet you come on a Christian board
Sup Forums is owned by an Asian who more Yakuza than Christian.

>an antiquitated act of loyalty
According to the mythology, Abraham and Aaron are losing control of the ancient Israelites because Abraham did not quite deliver on the promised land promise.

Abraham goes up the mountain to slay his son. Either he knows he's not going to or he doesn't.
If he doesn't knows he's not going to kill the boy, he's literally leading an innocent boy to his death - shit-tier gods

If he knows he's not going to kill the boy, he's already planning what he's going to tell the calf-worshipers when he gets back. This is by far the most likely scenario.

Abraham was trained in the arts of stonecuting in Egypt. He just happened to bring chiseled tablets back down from the mountain with him. No surprise there.

It gets colder as you climb up a mountain. Pilots call it the lapse rate. So Abraham sets fire to whatever is available to stay warm. A dry bush, perhaps.

The only thing out of place in this otherwise rational explanation is this weak fabrication about how supernatural beings jump out of that burning bush and yells, "psyche!" #justkidding

I think anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be illegal should be given at least two nigger babies to take care of for the next 20 years to prove their dedication to the cause.

Sure thing. At 20 we can take them to the electric chair anyway

>You really should read the source material
I've read the bible. That's why I'm an atheist.

>before opening your mouth
I was typing, not talking.

>and proving your own ignorance.
You honestly didn't know those verses were in the bible? Spoiler Alert in 3...2..1...

>a living human featus is not alive
A fetus is living human tissue until the day it leaves the woman's egg sac. Then it is born and alive as it's own human being. That's been our culture, language, law, science and religion for thousands and of years.

>ending a human life for convenience isn't murder
Deliberately ending a human life is murder for most reasons. Ending a living human growth is not unless the fetus is viable - capable of living on its own, capable of being born.

>Atheist logic at its finest
That's just garden variety logic and sound reasoning. It has nothing to do with non-belief in imaginary gods.