Trumpf Gets Schooled Again; GOP in revolt

Chinese totally humiliate Trumpf Regime. America is becoming the laughing stock of the world. Allies and enemies sense incompetence and desperation flowing out of White House. Trumpf in panic mode. He cannot handle the pressure.Section 4 of 25th Amendment weeks away from being invoked. GOP anti-Trump coup.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/trump-agrees-to-honor-one-china-policy-in-call-to-xi-jinping/2017/02/10/ea6e7ece-ef4a-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jason-chaffetz-town-hall-utah-20170209-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(you)

not visiting those fake news sites

Meaning: "I can't handle the truth." Poor lil' thing. You precious lil' shitflake.

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

>becoming

It already is.

>politico

How much do you guys get paid anyway?

ShariaBlue at it again

You insect-like ugly retarded chinks already attempted to shill 8/pol/ earlier.

Damn, Trump bent the knee like a fucking cuck. Holy shit, how embarrassing for him!

in only works if you don't seed mad af while you write "sweetie" and other bs like that

go choke on an eggroll, chang. you fucking subhumans deserve to get nuked into extinction.

He had a position. He learned more about the issue and he revised his position. I think clinton and barry did it on gay marriage and said their positions "evolved."

It's the media and the left that is causing this. If Americans stood by their fairly elected leader they would be viewed as stronger than ever. Actions of your media are pretty dangerous to the national security of your country and should be held accountable. This is not a laughing matter, they are destroying your country by causing distrust on your government and general chaos.

What wrong with you? Can someone BAN faggots who keep making these kind of threads.

I've been scrolling 15 min and the 60% of content is TRUMP BTFO

PLEASE
JANITORS
CLEAN
THE
SITE

>is becoming the laughing stock of the world.
YES.
HA
HAAA
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys really have become full-blown sellout apologists for Trump.

Other American presidents don't start acting and babbling publicly before they understand an issue. Only Trump is so ignorant and incontinent.

>b-b-b-but obongo d-didn't do that

kill yourself leftist cuck

Weakest bait i have read in years. You can do better.

SAGE.

>someone BAN

Aaawww, need a safe space, little trumpcuck? :^)

I mean OPs not wrong. He backed down and agreed to One China.

When all this culminates into his final act which will supposedly reverse these embarrassments and damages to his ego, it will be the action that will cause him to leave the presidency.

Mark my words. Screencap this post. I love being right.

lmfao I thought Trump was gonna stand up to China and tell them to fuck off and maybe put a tariff on their goods? So much for that

Trump on the campaign trail:
>CHINA CHINA EVIL CHINA MUST STAND UP TO CHINA FREE TAIWAN

Trump today:
>Please take my calls. I love you. I'm sorry?

The American flag exposes you reddit shill.
It is always a burger who either posts bait or spams his sponsered-by-reddit links all over Sup Forums.

Saying the one china policy is "negotiable" doesn't equal anything Obama ever did.

Noodle niggers must die.

>Netflix calls the right side broflakes
>shills call the right side shitflakes

These new words you guys come up with really do stand out

Can we see "Ronald Reagan Cut Up" with Trump? Please? It is my favourite!

t. very angry and obese Tumblrina

Pressure he feels look at his hair disarray
Easy D

Is this shitposting part of the 40mil $ Brock spent?

Whoa dude.. broflakes, shitflakes, what else?
Someone takes neurolinguistics seriously to next levels here

uhhh jason chaffetz killed it against the townhall that was invaded by SJWs. watch it rather than listen to small soundbytes. he was inspiring.

>2017
>still can't sweetie-post properly

Tumblr.com

nice shilling. You do know that the only people anti trump here are shills? So you are just shilling shills.

Would you rather have WW3 against China over Taiwan?

Hreughmpf BTFO

>china
>military threat

>Trump rolls back on chicoms
Fucking disgraceful

>fighting a war
>in Asia
>against an industrialized country with nukes, subs and all that
Ask about warfare to the local emu lord before talking shit.