Niggers BTFO...by science

> Both within human populations (e.g., siblings), and between populations (e.g., races, nations, states), studies find that darker pigmented people average higher levels of aggression and sexual activity (and also lower IQ).

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/
gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Visit me cave for snu snu?

That's not a real aboriginal though

>aggression and sexual activity
You mean testosterone?

you could easily make white people breed more if you just made cost of living cheaper. The only thing holding them back is common sense unlike with niggers.

Who /hightest/ here?

neither is that

Test is associated with higher IQ in whites so there must be a more complicated relationship.

Wait what? So black people are inherently worse than white people genetically confirmed by mainstream science?

>testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

Abos look like they still have some evolving to do.

I can see why Australians originally classified them as wildlife instead of human.

>In broad daylight and in public?
>He's probably not getting a single dollar for that shit.

I'm sick of Sup Forums being right

>So black people are inherently worse than white people genetically confirmed by mainstream science?

This has been a scientific fact since foreever. What this study proves is that even within racial groups and populations people with darker skin are more subhuman.

Abos have the smallest IQ average on Earth.
They look stupid and guess what?!
They actually are.

>blonde hair

must be half-white m8, can't imagine what the full bloods look like.

Hasn't science already proven this multiple times?

Are scientists just running out of the gs to do?

Science dances around it. Larger brains are accepted as being necessary for populations with higher IQs, in humans. Different races and brains of different sizes and weights.

Blonde hair is a actually a strong genetic trait among Abos. Blonde hair is more amongst this species than many indo european ethnic groups.

poverty

access to education

You studies are worth shit if you can't isolate and test in a proper environment. Get that through you shitstained skulls. Yes, we can compare black nations vs white but you can't just pick race as a deciding factor when there's already so many other big factors.

Environmental factors are already taken into account Tyrone. Learn how peer reviewed studies work before posting your crappy b8

Lmao at your race.

Why are indians and chinese so successful

They're the best paid demographics in america on average

You are getting the cream of the crop of billions. Also they have decent IQ's in general, despite crushing poverty and a lack of access to education.

how thirsty you have to be to pop a boner in that situation? I mean, just imagining the stench that emanates from her massive asscrack would be enough to make me hate sex for three weeks at least

They did studies in the Caribbean and they think that improved conditions won't lead to higher IQ's in Africa.

Kek

darkies confirmed dumb brutes.

Hillary can answer that for you courtesy of the Podesta leaks.

fun fact: blond hair evolved separately in australia a number of times before white colonisation.

Indians have a caste system and a very stratitified society. Brahmins have a higher IQ than the masses of the lower castes. Successful minorities are not representantive of the entire population. Especially since there is massive selcetion for higher IQ on those who migrate

Calm down Sven. But the general conclusion can literally be that darker people have alpha traits like the aggression and sexual pursuit while having beta traits like "low" iq.

it's been confirmed long ago but you're not allowed to say it openly, you have to beat around the bush

Nice devil trips

I think india would be superpower tier already if hindu rulers didn't obligate their subjects to be vegetarian somewhere between the beginning of the vedic period 4000 years ago and 250 BCE.

But why did Shillary want to import low quality refugees, from shitty places?

Guess which party shitskins vote for.

>Blacks are less evolved than whites or yellows
And that's new for you?

Jesus Christ why would you put that color lipstick on this thing?

damn she's cute as fuck

>face of abo beauty
>still half white

How the fuck do they know that?

No she is not

you know you would

WTF

This is either bait, underage posting, Sven lives in the fucking woods somewhere, or this is an migrant refugee poster. Which is it?

What kind of nig is that, OP?

She must be a different type because she doesn't look anything like the ones we have here.

>"Black Barbie"

Its a white jew that was left in the oven too long.

She's gorgeous.

Why do blacks always get the best white girls?

thicc

cuz the better looking the girl is, the sluttier she is

Maybe ethiopian, east africans don't look like your average monkey

You like that triangular black power brooch at the lower right?

>One eye higher than the other.

DROPPED!

>across 40 species

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE BEFORE YOU DELVE INTO CRITICAL THEORY RHETORIC!!

>apollo 11
is she 60?

She's a teenybopper with a fake flight jacket. Happens every day all day.

>teenybopper
learned a new word today

>Rushton
kek. his previous work is highly disputed and has been debunked. He had a political agenda as well. I wouldnt say this definitively "proves" anything. Plus, South Indians and Igbo-Nigerians are smart as fuck. The real red-pill is dual-inheritance theory / gene-culture coevolution.

Shes normal nig, its just extremely heavy make-up contouring. Her actually nose is wide. Yeah, girls have crazy tricks.

Ethiopian here. Yes, we're a weird semite-black mix.

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/

lol

>new

Ethiopians are the jews of Africa. Thinking they are better than everyone and killing innocent godfearing Eritreans. Fuck your imperium it will never return.

You see that highlight on her nose and her forehead? It's actually make-up to create an optical illusion of having more white features. Add eye-makeup and contact lenses to that and she manages to look very aesthetic if anything.

If you look at other black women, they lack that highlight along their nose-bridge.

Yeah I get all that. Don't really put too much thought into it as I am simply not attracted to black girls. I just like looking at weird unusual/exotic peoples. This includes the most bizarre peoples on the planet, Aussie abos. Pic semi-related.

Black women were God's gift to the world.

hot !

Clearly the greatest gift is a sense of humor.

Nah.

Thank our Creator. He has blessed us with the presence of divine beauty.

Don't make God angry!

niggers are satan's parody of Man

>implying satan would go that far

wew there buddy, I dont give a shit. im just ethiopian by ethnicity.

The deranged nigger cuckposters are here

>Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

Shit, they aren't sugarcoating anything.

n-no bully

Is the "arc of the covenant" in a church somewhere in Ethiopia?

but every time you taste from this gift the price you pay is the creation of one more black male.

Here we go.

Of, course. Most women use makeup to amplify their face. Heck, they use so much makeup, it's like they turned into another person.

Doubt it. Its just we-wuzzing on their part to legitimize the so-called solomonic dynasty. Every culture needs an origin story. It would be cool though

Shut up, greeceball.

>flag
Every fucking time

Calm down Tyrone. Nobody wants your std ridden 80IQ trashy single mom fat ooga booga women stop shillnig

GOD'S GIFT!

Mfw even chimpanzees have white skin

Here's a tip to you: Never ever get a woman who cakes their face in makeup user. Firstly, they turn out to be the biggest sluts, secondly make up ruins your face, which forces you to have to wear it. Only marry someone who wears little to no makeup.

I want black girls

Dude, you re posting rare outliers. Here, have a real black woman.

That's enough out of you.

this. my girlfrend looks gorgeous without any at all.

you're posting outliers too. its just outliers vs outliers with everyone here.

shes a white girl in that swedish vamoflauge shit they sell now

>worse
Last December I passed a paper along to Razib showing that high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins)

In fact, a more detailed study from 2000 is devoted strictly to this topic, and finds the same thing: Smart Teens Don't Have Sex (or Kiss Much Either).

The team looked at 1000s of representative teens grades 7-12 in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and The Biosocial Factors in Adolescent Development datasets, both of which include an IQ test, and include detailed sexual experience questions ranging from hand-holding to intercourse. As with the other study there was a curvilinear relationship: students with IQs above 100 and below 70 were significantly less likely to have had intercourse than those in between. Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity

gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

>tfw high iq means you are a loser

I've never liked girls to wear makeup. I like them natural.

That's not what I've seen in public.