Why is Sup Forums so against Muslim immigration? They are socially conservative...

Why is Sup Forums so against Muslim immigration? They are socially conservative, generally integrate well and hate degenerates of all kinds.

>talks about muslims
>posts sikh
Fucking racist

This isn't a Muslim it's a Shaker

That's not a muslim.

>integrate well

lmao oh god

Will you faggots stop taking the bait?

Yeah sure.

2pac Shaker

> integrate
They have separate language, laws, clothing, food... No integration.

Not a Muslim retard. He's a Sikh, literally a Muslim killer and probably from India. Why are 14 year old so fucking stupid.

Obvious bait from the image but it brings up something I think needs to be pointed out. They don't integrate. At all. Even second or third generation Muslims tend to be complete shit heads. The non-chinese asians that come here, the Indians, the Africans all American up real fucking fast. By the second generation they are already accent free and act just like any other shitty American kids. Muslim kids are 100% insulated and get the shit beat out of them for everything and if they step out of line or God forbid fall I love with an American they are immediately "sent home" which I assume means they are honor killed.

Because they are not white.

That's a sikh, and those guys are fucking awesome.

Muslims are filth

thats sikh you teabag
the most alpha males you will find anywhere

There is this Sikh that occasionally patronizes my place of employment. He always smells like burning grape flavored Big League Chew. What is causing that smell?

Why do you want them? Taking people from shit countries and believing it will improve yours is idiotic.

this one is atleast 3

Because your average conservative Christian is a libtard-tier degenerate in eyes of a Muslim who lives by Sharia law.

Enlightenment.

No mudslimes. White ethno-state only. DNA testing required, and genetic modification required.