>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830042498806460417
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=on the jews and their lies
central.gutenberg.org/articles/on_the_jews_and_their_lies
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830047626414477312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day.
America needs to be made great again and that process starts with YOU!
nice

Fuck Obama and fuck brown people

Everyone can stop the larping already, you got plenty of (you)s from newfags.

Trump has a winning argument. If he takes it to Supreme Court he'll absolutely win. It could take months tho, all while Muslims pour in from this countries.

He could write a new EO, but that'd concede defeat that his first was illegal when it wasn't, but if the national security threat is that serious then it's his only real option as our president.

But make no mistake, like most of the democrat's resistance, this was very poorly thought out. The democrats are on the hook for these immigrants and refugees right now. If a bad guy comes in and attacks, that guarantees Trump a win in 2020. Why put their necks on the line for a losing argument? It's an unnecessary risk.

wall should be completed in 3 and a half years

we really should have a PTG meetup and yell at spics on the other side of the wall

I think your women are doing too much fucking of brown people as we speak,don't encourage them

I voted for Trump and I am his biggest fan by far, but he promises we would win and win and keep winning, but all I am seeing is that the wall hasn't been built, that there are no deportations and that the Muslim ban was a failure. Also, Kellyanne Conway promoted Ivanka's products which is a violation of the code of ethics.

To top it all, Trump is giving tax cuts to all his rich billionaire friends while us working class get nothing in return.

No I'm in the CIA

You can never stop un-filtered autism.

>dress above knees

Why is this allowed?

No, it will be done in 2 years.

You have to go back, Oleg

Thanks Hans, you too. How bad is the migrant crisis in your area? Do you have to deal with the parasites as you go about your day? If so, don't worry. U.S.A. will save the day.

Hang in there bud, we're going to save you too.

They needed any win they could get. Their morale was at an all time low before this.

I... agree
It's time... to become... a #Shill4Hill
It's over... Blompf can't win now

Sundresses, Lebanese-senpai?

You underestimate the sneakiness of (((them))). All that has to happen is a false flag attack and then they enact H.J.Res10, a bill that was introduced January 3rd that conveniently enables authorization of force against Iran.

euro just broke a major trendline on my chart

it may just shit the bed

This basically. Even though Trump didnt want this to happen, no matter what he does now., he wins.

Senators are debating about Mnuchin now, where is the Goldman Sach spam?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830042498806460417

We need to ban the 9th Circuit. Hope that bill creating a new 12th Circuit goes through and their power is cut down

Thats the talking point on Morning Joe/other media
Dnno why he'd settle for less

Cause it isn't 1967 any more.

Should we care about this Flynn thing??

Just for info, it takes just over 2 months on average for a SCOTUS justice to be confirmed. Given the state of the Democrats, this would probably stretch out to 80 days at least, probably a lot longer given the butthurt over Garland.
Hence, there's no way I can see (without the nuclear option) of getting Gorsuch on the bench in time for a ruling on the Travel Ban EO. We either have to win in the 8-man court or come up with another strategy.

>British courts delay Brexit
>American courts delay Trump's travel ban

MORE LIKE JEWDICIARY AMIRITE GUYS?

I knew we should have elected a true conservative like John Kasich instead

What's this about Trump making a new eo to replace the current immigration ban?

she looks like an angel

I certainly hope so, but hwat are the markets reacting to?

>Supreme Court
He has a guaranteed 3 votes against him - not just in this case, but in literally any case until Ginsberg dies. If it goes 4-4 previous ruling still stands, nothing changes.

I agree my fellow Drumpfkins, we should unite and stand against Drumpf's bigotry, raise class consciousness and promote progressive values. Mind you, I am Trump's biggest fan, but this can't go on.

Nah, they knew this was happening weeks ago. they reported on it then and it was dropped

UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

The subtly f your post makes me believe you.

STOCKS, BONDS, MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES, CDOS, AND THINGS!!!!!

They are always horrible. Alberto Fujimori and Pinochet both got interrupted by them.

Boys, I want to know where I can find a copy of "Jews and Their Lies".

Guaranteed 4

there's 3 kikes and 1 latina

think about it

this is the most hyped they've been in months
>because a fucking liberal 9th Circus that has its rulings overturned 80% of the time ruled against Trump

imagine how sad their lives must be to feel like they actually won in this situation... They honestly don't understand just how little they have

I live in the Ruhrpott where the most invaders are taken in, so it's quite bad. There was a temporary tent right next to my former school before they got resettled in permanent camps (it's gone now)
>Do you have to deal with the parasites as you go about your day?
I've done quite well to avoid any of them, but the virtue signaling is everywhere I go. Thanks for asking

It's infuriating. The Jews are truly the enemy.

We see right through this concern narrative. Did you even read the 9th circuit's ruling? If it goes to SCOTUS it will be 8-0 in favor of Trump. Leftists will be humiliated again.

JOE SMOE MUHAMMED

I'm no longer getting any (you)s

Did Trump put an embargo on the shitposting nations?

cucks, our Military dropped judges from helicopters

Yeah, in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Seems to be plenty of copies on Amazon.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=on the jews and their lies

You could just get an ebook though:

central.gutenberg.org/articles/on_the_jews_and_their_lies

one years?

Checked. Sometime winning takes time. I know the Emperor is on this and I trust him so.....

In the end, months away at worst, we will prevail, one way or another. Sup Forums always finds a way.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830047626414477312

Charlotte is an exception.

>you will never touch her big, soft thighs
fug

Havent you seen the new tax plan?
also, >argentina

I don't buy it
Liberals have become more partisan than ever. There is no way a single one of the Democrat judges rules in favor of Trump, even if they know by the law they should.

I just realized that we are pretty much a hugbox here.

Paid shills would likely not waste time engaging with such a miniscule board as Sup Forums.

Maybe we should stop labeling dissenters as being shills.

Are you this naive? Can you name any past SCOTUS rulings besides roe v wade?

This will be 8-0 if it goes to SCOTUS.

These retards will praise anything if it means beating Trump, even if they know nothing about the thing they're praising, like football or our judicial system.

100% guaranteed that they'll be blind sided of the SC actually does approve it, they'll go "wtf, I thought it was over!?"

I wonder if they are still failing. Hopefully.

From the NYT article:
>The officials who had read the transcripts acknowledged that while the conversation warranted investigation, it was unlikely, by itself, to lead to charges against a sitting national security adviser

It's a non-issue they've been dragging out for months now because they just can't let go of their muh Russia narrative.

>Jund Al Aqsa declared allegiance with Islamic State
>Hundreds of their fighters have already infiltrated the U.S. and Europe
>Trump will have no choice but to destroy their organization on the ground as well

That's possible, but not certain. I doubt Ginsburg (just as an example) would rule in favour of Trump. It's not a "concern narrative", it's coming up with a plan.

What article is he talking about?

I bet every reply is "Ummmmm sweetie that's what they reported. get your orange cheetos out of the alternative facts, darling :)"

thinking the 3 kikes and the wise latina will vote for this, lol

Seriously?

You faggots better be getting below minimum wage

I pray everyday that Argentina is attacked by a European coalition again for being bitches.

Knowing Trump that sounds possible.

Something something space exploration?
Erio Moonbase AI

You're retarded. There's no way Ruth "Moving to NZ if Trump wins" Ginsberg is ever going to go in favor of anything Trump does. Neither will the Wise Latina or Kagan, they're all rubber stamps for the liberal agenda.

how is kellyann stupid enough to shill ivanka's junk? how the hell can you run a pres campaign and be that dumb?

Damn it guys, we were so close to Trump being proven right again

>Pizza in bed

Absolutely disgusting.

And he keeps BTFO NYT like nothing happened.

Trump's ban will get reversed.

It was a stupid mistake. I highly doubt she even realized her joke was an issue. I didn't and I watched it live.

nothing new that I've heard

just a lot of speculation that countries who solely use the euro as their currency will try to follow the Brexit route

What Flynn thing?

Kelly says 2 years.

>it's another Trump attacks the New York Times episode

nice

Ginsburg can't even be allowed to make any rulings after what she did; she shouldn't even be there. There is no way she is acting impartialy and Congress should toss her kike ass in the fire.

MAGA Hat on the pizza... on the bed...

They just reporting a net profit decrease of 50% from about $50 million to $25.

Checked, but you have to consider a number of things.

(1) The actual final decision is yet to be done. Trump's lawyer should ask for every deferment he can get. It's not ideal, he wants the decision overturned ASAP, but ... well, he wants it overturned at all.

(2) He could even vacate the first EO entirely, and then put down another one. Which will get shot down again. And restart the process.

Do you ever openly resist them? I'm sure the average normie would reeee if you expressed any disagreement with being literally invaded by filth. Do you feel like most of your friends and family agree or disagree with getting raped by mudslimes? Are you alone in your resistance?

Stay safe.

What happened now?

Serious question: how many of us here would be OK with it if the Trump administration encouraged a false flag attack specifically from a Muslim entering the US as a result of the ban being lifted by the left?

>still making profit

Goddammit.

Is it me or have cabinet picks never been this partisan?

100% of Dems voting against Tom Price
All but one dem voting against Sessions
100% of Dems voting against DeVos
90% of Dems voting against Rex

Why are they being such CUNTS?

Thanks, Adolf.

Are you? We are talking about a judge who has openly voiced her opposition to Trump, removing even the illusion of impartiality? And you would expect her to actually agree with him on this, or anything else?

They don't even own their building.

>t. i get all of my news and opinions from alt right twitter celebrities

Manchin trying to feed a fucking amnesty bill to Trump

The country as a whole on every level has never been this partisan. Every single senate election went the same way as the presidency, for example

I wonder who's behind this post?

The republicans were cunts towards the Obama administration, so it's petty revenge.