Mfw i will never be southern european

>mfw i will never be southern european

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report#2016_ranking.5B4.5D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? There are tons of old UK couples living in here. Just work till retirement, save money, move in and have a pleasant, cheaper and easier life.

> wait till 60
> wait till your life is over to start living

the secret is simple: having a good life, great food and god tier landscapes. Souther european union when?

I recently met a guy from Italy who is about my age who lives in a quaint, pastoral village in northern Italy, where his family has been making balsamic vinegar for hundreds of years. I was so fucking jealous of his life, compared to my noisy, nigger-infested, traffic-filled, soul-crushing life in pursuit of an American Dream that is no longer attainable.

>Implying I'm happy

I live in one of those towns. I'd trade location with you anytime

Southern Europeans are basically African so they are probably just to dumb to realize shits bad. We should revoke their European status btw

There were a few facist itellectuals in italy that wanted a latin union with france, half belgium, portugal and spain, and resurrect latin as a common language.
>tfw i'll never be a XXI century Roman

A fucking leaf talking about european status, diojmio llévame pronto.

>Southern Europeans
Southern europeans are the true europeans, created civilization. Med master race.

No, we arent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report#2016_ranking.5B4.5D

The happiest countries are nordic

>happy
Portugal is the most depressed western country on the planet

Permanent Saudade and a wrecked country is a bitch

>tfw our media stopped reporting completely about what happens to the dollerinos we gave to Greece and is shitposting about Trump 24/7

I dont go out of the house, so, my country is like any other i guess

This

Oh, yes. The key to happiness is to be numbed by antidepressants.

trade with me, i can pass for spanish

>We should revoke their European status btw
Please, soon as possible.

>to dumb
>we

Happiness depends on more than money.

I wonder why people think money leads to happiness.

This is a pretty bad ranking. It measures GDP, "Freedom to Make Choices", etc as happiness indicators.

this
just normies are happy

>19yo
>Poor
>Can't find an employe
>Surely not happy

98% of things can be gotten with money

Just go off into the mountains and be a rugged mountain man Alessandro.

I am happy as fuck because i have your money for free

Please, the moment the UE and NATO fall it's the moment things will go back to being good.

A

But not happiness.

Don't come around here with empty platitudes and non-arguments.
>yes you can
>not real happiness
>what even is happiness
>woah
>pass me the bong

Money is not happiness. Money is what you put in the hole that you pretend is happiness

How's the sex life/how are the women (attitude-wise) in your lazy irresponsible glutinous societies?

Inquiring minds want to know

I remember going to Italy and having sex with this girl while her boyfriend was away and she kept saying "troppo grande" whilst I fucked her because my penis was too big

?
You wrote
>98% of things can be gotten with money

Happiness is not one of those things. You can't exactly go to ebay and buy happiness.

Take a look at Britney Spears. She was rich, famous, admired by lots and lots of people.Still a trainwreck.
There are enclosured nuns that live very ascetic, simple lives, that are happy.

>tfw waking up at 10:30am/11:00am
>have a look at the phone and see that 5 orders got placed overnight in my online business
>tfw literally earning money while I sleep
>having a relaxed, god-tier breakfast of toasts with olive oil and ground tomato + eggs + coffee
>whilst browsing teh chans
>whilst the sunrays caress my face
>answer to some clients emails
>go to the gym, no soul to be seen, all benches and racks are empty

life is good, lads. come to spain if you are civilized.

Just wait until their Apple products
are broke / completely out of date.
Let's see who's still happy then.

>Portugal
>Italy
>Greece
>Spain

Pigs...

I have a decent job, a nice place in Seattle, a nice car, expensive guns, expensive battlestation... etc, but I ain't all that happy

t. Pajeet

the only happiness is finding the suppressed truth
and learning about our world an the universe

Canadians are basically literal leaves, and they are probably shitposting cucks. We should revoke their human status btw

This is life. Protestant countries idolize work too much.

Olive oil on toast sucks and is messy, I don't even know what "ground tomato" is; is that a form of tomato paste?

RARE FLAG

Muh dick

>Be a Portuguese.
>Parents still earn the same wage they did before the euro (17 years ago), they made 100k escudos (100 contos) in 2000 and now earn slightly more than 500 euros per month
>Try to find a job
>After weeks of search, an employer calls
>He requires you to do a an unofficial and unpaid illegal internship for 3 months to be eligible for an professional legal Internship that pays maybe 1/3 of minimum wage with social security money, no costs covered and we're not sure how long will will last.
>You endure a year of internships
>The company now requires you to sign up in the financial department as a self employed worker (recibos verdes) else they will not give you a job
>You're now earning minimum wage while paying higher taxes (the employer part)
>You try your best because the only bonus you get in Portugal is not being the first in the list when the firing wave comes
>You only get paid minimum wage 12 times in a year (when you should've been pain 14 if you had a contract), effectively earning less than the actual minimum wage.
>After income taxes, vat, gas taxes, etc, the governament took like 80% of your money (less than minimum wage) just to later see in the news that it's giving billions of euros to some bank... again, really, thats where all the money is...
>Be fired because the boss wants to buy a bmw so he must save money.
>Get no compensation or unemployment benefits because you're self employed and officially never worked there.
>Have no money.
>Felling bad but "free" tax paid healthcare isn't free, had to ask 25 euros to family members to pay "Taxas moderadoras" so i could visit the doctor.
>Felling depressed and lost all hope for the future
>Want's to leave but has no money and can't find a job.
>Decides to go to Sup Forums to cheer up.
>Sees post saying that portuguese are happy
>Posts this

but you own a pc and you have the time to shitpost here

You are welcome here best ally.

I meant pic related

I dont know about the rest, but Spaniard women, really want a northern european man to economically solve their lives forever.

We work well in emergencies and are too well off to tell north Europe to fuck off
So the situation is stable, whenever it gets bad we fix it somewhat and then get back to doing nothing

We're happy because them Essex sluts be down here spreading their legs to us :)