Your daily reminder that no baby is born racist

Your daily reminder that no baby is born racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No baby is born without a foreskin either.

Your daily reminder that you are not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

Only because they can't function yet

>Hey you want to play a game of single mother?

You're right. They are taught to be racist by niggers

Yeah, we're Turanids. Means we come from whites and Mongoloids. Check your facts, burger

You can see that older kid is already brainwashed by their liberal mom.

Daily reminder that racism is a divide and conquer strategy that idiots fall for every time

Unity under God and following Jesus Christ is the only thing that will save us

but every racist is born a baby

I was racist when I was 2.

>nigglet smiling, seeing for the first time a white angel
>human baby frown, seeing for the first time a fecal elemental

No offense, but you're basically arabs.

You forgot to note that white baby has clenched fists. She knows not to relax.

No offence but have you ever seen a Turk? Pic related

No baby is able to solve logical problems using a cause-effect pattern.

They haven't been redpilled yet.

(((Aunt Cinthia)))

I swear to God this bitch probably is a coalburner who resents how her sister got two redhead children

> Babies are more likely to choose playmates of their own ethnicity in a phenomenon known as 'in-group bias'

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

Yes, babies are dumb as a brick ... that's what education is for.

tfw ur shutting down abortion clinics in white america so white people can finally compete with inner city blacks breeding rate

Stop deluding yourself Mehmet.

BUT THE (((MEDIA))) SAID MY WHITE BABY IS BORN RACIST!

No baby is born racist but that's because they can't think for themselves yet. Every kid seeing a different race for the first time will be extremely scared.

I remember when I started school when I was 4 and I had an Indian substitute teacher, it was my first time seeing Indians. I was disgusted by both her and the dot on her forehead.

That's a kurd

babies prefer dolls with the same skin colour as them tho

Why would you put a veil on a fucking child?
Are muslims so sexually repressed they can't help themselves when they see a child?

That's your answer to everything.

your daily reminder that no baby is born with the knowledge how to wash yourself or how to whipe its ass.
It is unnatural, stop it!

>Are muslims so sexually repressed they can't help themselves when they see a child?
yes,yes they are

Yeah because babies are fucking retarded.

Babies would cuddle up to a fucking cobra if you allowed them to.

>following a babies lead on decision making

God liberals are beyond saving.

That doesn't make it untrue

Babies aren't born knowing the stove gets hot, either

>Why would you put a veil on a fucking child?
>Are muslims so sexually repressed they can't help themselves when they see a child?

they literally have sexual emergencies and marry/sell off their female children before they can walk or talk.

so what do you think?

muslims love dem some baby fuk, oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

carefully picked baby skin colour

imagine the outrage if this cover baby was anything but white

Your daily reminder that no baby is born smart.

>bait
New borns have racial preference for white people in all races and white new borns the strongest from all for white people.
Sage

/Threadddddddd

Everyone is born a blank slate and society educates them into their adult belief systems- except for fucking white males and any white female who votes republican- those are scum and need to be eliminated

That's not true though.
I was liberal as shit for a long long time, wanting to make sure my kid was taught to be accepting of all. And she herself as a 3 year old decided she didn't like black people and didn't want to play with the African kids who were neighbors. I was horrified. I didn't make her play with them, but is sure seems odd. A few years later ah entered school and there was a girl from Kenya who wanted to be her friend. Nope. She disliked her from the get go.

She's racist. Much more racist than I am. And she was born that way.

Yes, unfortunately. If raised properly, they can grow up to be one.

It's the other way around. It's tolerance that has to be accepted. We have a natural disposition to hate things that are different to ourselves.

You only have to look towards the animal kingdom to see it.

Daily reminder that babies shit their pants too.

Black Muzz baby already went boom, anybody have rez?

>WE WUZ TROJANS
>NO WAIT WE WUZ ROMANS NOW
>ACTUALLY NO WE WUZ MONGOLS AND SHIT
your entire race is made of bastards and mongrels that ou don't have a real identity

>RACIST WHITE BABY GETS JUSTICE

About damn time

You some ugly fucks.

I was.

You are correct. They are born blissfully ignorant to the realities of the world.

They also cant wipe their own ass so basing my thoughts about blacks on what a child thinks, is just completely moronic.

None of them are born engineers either

Have you not seen the news out of Europe over the last couple of years?

No baby is born knowing how to count, speak, or avoid fire either.

Well she is, 'racism' is a favourable treat created by evolution to benefit your tribe and safeguard it from outsiders. Only the west is trying to suppress it and shame it, which led to the chaos we see today, and will lead to the destruction of our white race, since blacks/arabs/asians and every non-white do not suppress their racism, it's actually openly encouraged, racism towards whites is acceptable and racism between arabs/blacks is widespread for example, therefor they will eventually destroy us unless we unleash our shackles, look at South Africa. So yes, you are born a racist, every human is, unless social construct has led to said gene to become dorment via epigenetics, but that's in large a field with little research.

subjective
immaterial
platitudinous
appeal to emotion
et al

Lol

Let me put this in a simple way for OP to understand. Its because a babys brain isnt fully developed.