Ask a Turk living in the Netherlands anything

Ask a Turk living in the Netherlands anything.

I will answer anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9P3cUAGyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you leave Turkey?

How many did you rape so far?

My mom met a man from Holland, she was youngish and he was a bit older, so they married an I moved here after a year that they have married. My mom started uni here in Holland after we moved here.

selam genç, ayranlarla iyi eğlenceler orada. benim adıma da patlat 3-5 tane :DDDD

why don't you go back to your country so you can stop shitting up a once nice place you disgusting insect.

they all hate you there, aside from those insufferably lame libshits pandering to you.
we all hate you here.
you're ugly and undesirable, and i suggest you pic related

It depends on your definition of rape. If I've allready had sex with a girl, I do it anyways, because it gives the feeling of dominance. I once did it with a girl I did not have sex with previously. But she did show clear signs of wanting to bang me, but she was too shy.

when are you leaving the Netherlands?

11/10 famalam. i am proud.

OP is gonna lose his iPod soon.

when are you going back home

Actually, I hate most of the foreigners here too. The Turks here are the Turks we don't want in a Turkish city either. Holland is just filled with idiots that accept the shit we don't want.

I never understood how people want to live in other countries. Don't you feel that you belong in turkey?

Kan je mijn fiets terug geven?

I'm not, but because of the all the muslims, I don't actually feel safe. If all hell breaks loose, I'm going to iceland or any other country that has the least muslim demographic.

Did you try DMT?

I don't feel like I belong with the Dutch, but I don't feel at home with Turks either. That's the problem of integrating. You're never fully accepted if you do integrate, but you don't feel at home when you go back.

Opkankeren

When are you going back?

Nee
Yes, 20 times, 5 breakthroughs. Makes you feel alert afterwards. However, when hearing indian music and seeing the mayan calendar, I actually believed that mayan gods were real. For 2 minutes.

Je haalt me de woorden uit de mond

Their is a pink floyd album called ummagumma give that a listen to while smoking.
My breakthrough made me understand that modern gods are too simple for our universe I truly believe the ancient knew much more about God's than we do, it's ironic weed makes you an atheist, DMT and mushrooms make you a believer

I'm full on atheist bro. Don't believe the DMT and mushroom gods, your brain is a born liar.

you're not a turk since in turkish culture ancestry pass through father's side.

>turkish culture

My father and mother were both Turks.

yeah the one that rapes your country

Why won't you go home?

My fellow Turk is right, your collective group of people is giving away their own culture. Your leader actually said it's better for your country. Laugh it up fuzzball.

I rather to have turks in my country than arabs. Turks are like tamed muslims.

when will you and your family and roach friends leave?

When do you leave?

And you wonder why people hate turks, lmao.

Get fucking gassed, subhuman.

newfags:
stop
fucking
replying
to
roach
threads

Because you have more chances here.

Is it true you guys can survive a nuclear apocalypse

Don't you have any muslim friends?
I've met like 10 muslims and they were pretty chill

>Your leader actually said it's better for your country

>"""""my""""" ((((leader))))
>said it's better for (((((them))))

How big is your pee pee?

This is correct.

15 cm

Coffee or tea?

do you prefer white women over turkish women?

Tea

I fucking tripped while listening to UMMAGUMMA on Hash, never again. I was a kid when i did that shit anyway.

White women. The sluttier they are, the better the sex. Turkish women here are inbred Turks from the outskirts of bigger cities. Turkish women within major cities are very attractive, but I haven't actually met one here.

do you understand why there is such hate against people like you or mostly morrocans and what do you think of it for yourself. i know not all of you are that bad but oh god most of them i met were negative experiences.

>we
i don't think you fully understand the concept of "we", "my people" and "people who despise me but can't do anything about it due to extreme liberal laws"

I don't want shitskin friends.

I hate Morrocans, they are lying pieces of shit who laugh at authorities. Most turks, even if they are inbred, have some sort of honor code to "do what's right". I've never heard religious jihad stuff from Turks here. Turks are pretty trustworthy people. We are very naïve and we believe people easily, because we give that trust to others as well. All we want is the same trust in return. You can never have this with morrocan's they even screw eachother over and laugh about it in a group.

I don't know why they hate us to be honest. If you trust us, we trust you. We'll try to integrate, but we have pride which we value, which makes it hard.

Morrocan's are untrustworthy. I've never met a Morrocan who didn't talk behind your back or stood up for you.

I'm gonna vote for PVV, together with my Dutch girlfriend who I forced to vote PVV.

Why are you leeches all over Europe if Turkey is such a great place?

To leech, obviously. Get money from us, spend it in Roachistan.

That's a pretty stupid reason m8

Wow thats embarrassing, are you circumcised?

My cocks 21cm, jealous roach?

Oh yes I do. You see, Turkey is big. And we've had gypsies and arabs building ghetto's outside of big cities who pickpocket and we hate them. They are they and they can stay the fuck out.

I NEVER had any feelings of that kind.

Sometimes you feel like a failure, when you do you might use such a constelation for a reason, though there are 1000000000 more viable options.

As long things go right, no one complains.

>rape, murder, invade, enslave Europeans for centuries
>commit genocide against 3 million Christians less than 100 years ago
And yet they still get let in, like all the other poor benighted little savages. What's the argument for their being in Europe, other than to be a source of cheap labour?

>turkish culture

>genocide against 3 million Christians less than 100 years ago
What?

What's with all the shitskins living in the west ama lately?
Ffs just go back you disgusting subhuman and kys.

I'm circumcised, not jealous.
No, this is not true. Some people accept you, but unironically the most left people are the most racist. My best friends are dutch and they are far-right. The left make you feel like you have to do twice as hard and you get cuddled as if you're a baby. It's embarrassing to have lefty friends... They treat you as better and a victim all the time. I don't wanna be priviliged for being a foreigner.

Your flag is a fucking leaf man.

you fuck a lot of white women?

Why do you bring up left-right dichotomy?
Fucking normie.

To make it more visible:

Who gets the job?
That guy.
Does he have the qualifications.
Just look at him.
You're right, that guy's hired.

No one gives anything as long you're 100.

This whole forum is just super autistic,

Your mom watches TV and will drool over this guy. Mercedes knows, so the kid is hired. You scream out of your lungs kid's a Turk, they won't care. Your mom won't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9P3cUAGyE

Even you won't care. You just want to be that guy. In case we want to talk about communal adminstration and terms such as nationalism, race, tribes pop up, that's a completely different story and shouldn't be seen too absolutistic because that's just autism, far from logic.

You're a fucking roach man.

who do you vote for?

DIE

>being half X half Y
>utterly destined to just fuck my hsit up famalan
>parents still choose to do this

Your parents have forsaken you, a stranger in a strange land, bereft of roots and belonging

I'm voting for PVV

I agree, I have nowhere to go. I'm going to raise my children Dutch, but I do want them to know the differences between race and gender, so they know everyone is different genetically. I hope it works.

I was near shock when I saw a real Turkish woman for the first time, they look nothing like Dutch Turks who are all inbred and form the lowest of the gene pool that the Turks have to offer

I would opt for the hard part and sacrifice myself so my children wouldn't have to go through the same torment

That'll be a tick in the 'serial rapist' column then, Mehmet.

do you work at a kebab store?

Could you please show us how a Dutch Turk looks like?

Same here, I was 6 when I moved to Holland. Got disgusted by Turkish girls and boys with snot hanging from their nose wiping it on their sleeves, fucking gross.

Then I went to Turkey when I was 14, jesus christ. These girls were seriously hot. Like, none of them wore napkins on their heads. Then when I was hanging out with Turkish bro's, we walked passed beggars and thee napkin people. One of the Turkbro's said: don't talk to them, don't look them in the eye, they're weird. They were washing their clothes in the sea while they were swimming with a napkin on their head and a plastic raincoat... Seriously guys, I was starting to chuckle and the Turkbro's said to stfu before I "awoke" one of them. I'm not making this shit up.

I was like: t-t-they are the same weirdo's from Holland...

When did you moved to The netherlands?

>turkish
>culture

No fucking way, I'm fine, there are still people that dgaf about race, but don't like sjw's and refugee's. But those people are lost themselves, we find eachother in making money, banging chicks and playing vidya. These 3 are international male interests.

Nope

PSSSH PSSSH

When are you gonna kill yourself?

You go?

if I had a son with some foreigner woman I'd make sure that he's first and foremost my nationality and proud citizen of wherever he lives/feeds himself

if nationality of your mother determines your identity more you have a weak father imo

Dutch Turk girls look like this kinda. Religious and 1980's make up mixed with paint.

Turk-turk girls from the major cities have a certain look to them. They mostly look like Selena Gomez, but with more defined eyebrows.

Dutch-Turks are mixed with arabic usually. That's why they're poor.

I believe that if you immigrate to a country and you can't find your identity, you're more success-driven than others, because you have something to prove.

I believe this is why Jews are so power-hungry.

When I go on vacation to Turkey the girls certainly dont look like Selena Gomez. Turkish people are generally speaking very ugly. And that's not just because of their skin color.

Nigga, you're going to Marmaris and Antalya. Those cities are 50% kurdish, because Kurds are good in scamming Europeans. If you want to see where the normal Turks are, go to Izmir.

idk, I think your identity comes from your mother because your father is passive, and with being more involved he could've saved your time from that and left you to enjoy life you've been given instead of being a turk who wants to prove himself to bunch of dutch or whatever fantasies you're having

My father is dead, he was a dentist and died of alcoholism, because his wife divorced him and used feminist laws in Turkey to steal 2 houses he owned.

Believe me, Turks from the city are more european than you think.

That women was not my mother btw

>because his wife divorced him and used feminist laws in Turkey to steal 2 houses he owned.
Yeah, again weak father, I'm sorry for him but I hope that teaches you a lesson in marrying anyone not just Turkish women. Especially when whole of the western world got their backs(weather you count us in that world isn't an issue).

It did teach me a lesson for sure. I don't consider him weak, imagine working everything you've worked for your entire life being stripped away from you, because Turkey wants to be more "european". At one point, men give up, because everything is against them, because the entire state to whom you've paid taxes to doesn't even have your back. Yuro's and amerifats have the same problem.

I think most of the world comes down to living in a civilization vs living in a tribe. And Turks have a potential to be very civilized, because Turks can find the balance between being liberal but also traditional.

It's the corruption that is stopping it.

Did you rape women?

>I don't consider him weak
you should, I mean I understand the path laid down on him should've been like punch after punchat some point, and I'm sure that he had no way to see it but that's the world we live in. But I think it's more healthy if you'd consider people like him weak from now on on handling women and trusting any states justice. Again not that he had any other choice or way of knowing, but you do.

I think there are different classifications of rape. Refugee rape is basicly rape and should be forbidden.

Pushing a girl over the edge is a bit different, like we know, the biggest fantasy of women is to get raped.

I pushed a few girls over the edge when they were too shy and also when I had a gf, I just forced myself on her, because I don't want to be like the cucks that "asks" for consent.

>will you give me a blowjob?
>do you feel like having sex?
>let's have sex

I believe that if you have a girlfriend, you should not let her pussy overpower your decisions, this is just to keep power in a relationship, not to follow islamic rules.

I think this was how it always has been in nature and past-generations, and one of the things to fix the cuck problem is just to rape your wife if she says no. If you're a man, you decide when you fuck, not her.

Rape your wife everyday, to keep the feminist away.