9/11 DISCLOSURE - OR FALSE FLAG - INCOMING

Wikileaks is going to release 9/11 infos / Clinton mails today or the FBI will or a false flag will occur to prevent this from happening.

>Assange was indeed brought to America in October
>This explains all the "Assange is dead" shit
>He had a deal with someone to do this and not tell the world
>That deal was broken and now they are trying to blame the Ecuadorian elections for his incoming "arrest"
>Now WL threatens to release the Vault7 (9/11?) files to save Assange
>user is scared there might be a massive false flag to prevent that

It also seems that the whole Vault 7 thing is connected to the FBI / Comey being forced to hand over the last batch of the Clinton mails today.

oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017-01-27-JEC-to-Comey-FBI-Datto-Emails-due-2-10.pdf

Wikileaks wrote a tweet each day leading up to today:

1 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290
2 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600
3 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625
4 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828889235994324992
5 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896
6 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064

Probably referencing the content of the mails and their ability to release them themselves, OR other stuff Wikileaks has on the FBI to force them to hand the mails over. All of this makes sense regarding the Ecuadorian election on the 19th and the presidential candidate being an U.S. informant that wants to screw Assange:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829663281614712832

Assange needs a new deal to continue his work and this is probably his way to get it. As I get it from the PDF linked at the top the deadline for the FBI to hand over the files is today at noon. So we will probably know more in 2 hours. Or get fucked with a false flag, who knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5SpkviUTqw
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/827269537355558912
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/829889297172070401
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/829451305101975563
archive.is/0m5rl
youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check out this:
youtube.com/watch?v=G5SpkviUTqw

And also this:
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/827269537355558912
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/829889297172070401
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/829451305101975563

I know it's hard to piece together but it would explain everything.
It's happening.
It's time.

Also read this possible summary:
archive.is/0m5rl

HE
IS
HERE

>refusing to hand over evidence to congress

Does Comey think he's above the law? Do people think Comey is above the law? Is Comey above the law?

And on the 7th day......?

kek is with us

So how is this information so devastating? We already know pedophiles run the government and are only just now being indicted.

There has to be some bat-shit evidence in these files, because I don't see people reacting with anything more than just the usual "action" unless this literally turns the world on it's head.

Doesn't Chaffetz already have Huma and Weiner's laptop with the 650,000 emails on it?

Does this mean that if Comey responds to Chaffetz letter that Wikileaks won't do anything?

Will we even know if Comey gives Chaffetz what he asks for?

Why is Chaffetz more likely to do anything than Comey?

If its proven Israel pulled 9/11 we'd nuke the fuck out of them by this afternoon

They'll DDoS the shit out of the DNS servers to effectively kill the internet.
Screencap this

never heard about the Samson Option?

literally nothing is going to happen

screencap this

>telegraphing your masterstroke

It's that our great country does FUCKED UP SHIT TO KIDS. Ala that FUCKED up Japanese military unit.

Were not so different from the axis : (

Kek? Are you there? I am scared, but I think I can trust you...

Trump has 6 days to start jailing pedophiles,otherwise he is with them.Its that simple from the outside.

Given the nature of wikileaks they have to telegraph to a certain extent.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if digits the world gets a 9/11 2.0

This, if these bastards don't go down this whole country is doomed to fall apart.

More people know than are even talking about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

neato

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE MAN?

perhaps kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo

FUUUUUUUUUCK

Do you think Trump realises that the world will turn away from him if he does not deliver ?

if digits 9/11 2.0 involves nuking california

Wikileaks isnt going to do shit. This cryptic larping is ridiculous. Ive heard this shit so many times that its lost all meaning. It badselfeater tier shitposting.

Invoking the God of Chaos is never a good thing.

This guy has been sitting in this shitty room for years and always tells how much world changing informations he's got 'but the people are not ready yet'

Anyone serious would release less destructive but important informations to get more lurkers and steadily improve his game until he's a wellknown and trustworthy source that got rid of many corrupt people and eventually expose all those very influential corrupt pricks to allow us to reset our systems

Don't you have a croc to wrestle?

ITS HAPPENING

I don't know what he is thinking. I just hope he's not one of them, which he likely is. The longer it takes, the more likely it is.

If he does come out with anything all at once, he would commit suicide / Kennedy pretty quickly. Trump's style seems to be playing the other side into revealing themselves and having people corner themselves.

He said we would find out what really happened on 9/11. That doesn't mean he has to tell us, maybe he will allow wikileaks to.

if digits my last post gets nullified.

>And Trump exposes it.

Day of the squads

Bamp

It is if the existing order is absolute shit.

repeating numbers confirm this

welp, Kek wills a new 9/11 it seems.
plusgot trips

it's my birthday too - can't imagine having my birthday be remembered like a 9/11. Anyone here have their birthday on 9/11?

911 is a no brainer there mate.Even if he finds out what really happened,it would be so emberassing for the US he would never tell anyone.

Kek wills it, but remember. 9/11 was a coverup, we shall find what's inside of this coverup

Im right though. Remember when documents were getting released that would send hillary to prison. Remember when assange was dead?

My brother's birthday is Pearl Harbor Day, and his wife's is 9/11.

Jericho-like? West coast coup?

Get ready faggot

True.

Good parsing of info user. And of course I checked those digits.

Apparently some important vault was in building 7.

There's also the vaults under the WTC.

Who knows what got destroyed that day.

Its become a zero-sum game for sure.
If political powers dont settle on an agreement were looking at full-scale calamity resulting in martial law.

You better have a passport and ways to leave the country fellow burgers, it'll get nuclear shortly after, too many dead man's switches in place.

i like the germans on this board

Hillary would be in prison if it wasn't for AG Lynch]

Bill have her a dicking and she let them walk

He can't do it now because the media is against him and the public opinion has to be on the truth side or else everything is is lost like the 911 truth. That's why he's hinting, officials giving tips etc.. People must be informed, because otherwise they'd take it as a coup or purge or what ever shit the corrupt media tells them.

This, they did it in october. Why wouldnt they do it now?

whole lot of disinfo and exaggeration in here

>and his wife's is 9/11.
>33
There's something really fucky going on.
if tri.ps
will 100% happen and only quads will be able to nullify it.

Isreal can't really use the samson option. Not in the same way that usa and russia can. Their territory is too small. Anti missile systems deployed anywhere near israel have 100% coverage of israeli airspace.

OTOH I wouldn't be surprised if those filthy kikes have nukes in their various embassies around the world.

Yeah keep believing, i hope you are right.But you need to understand:Sometimes the truth just makes things more complicated.Sometimes its better to authorize the CIA to make the people disappear rather than making laughing stock out of your beloved country.

Wouldn't matter as we have slbms in that area

You're not wrong, but the thing about Badshiteater was that a couple anons had definitively proved it was utter bullshit early on and everyone elses dumbass just kept following it.

This at least still has potential.

I would argue that it's a very dynamic situation with a lot of angles. Plus we're overrun with shills and disinfo agents. Also the government and the media are full of traitors.

noice save m8

What have the last ten years been about?

What's the ETA?

This whole vault7 thing looks like a bait to distract us from more important stuff.
They're acting like it's a game for children and there is a surprise at the end. No way if they're gonna leak something major they'd do it this way.

>hyping yourselves up over wikileaks

>again

You fucks never learn

If digits it will involve ayy lmaos.

Pushing N.W.O. agenda.

HOLY FUCK

All the wikileak threads today have digits.

PRAISE KEK

IT'S REALLY FUCKING ACTUALLY HAPPENING

ALEX JONES IS RIGHT

HE'S ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT

PRAISE KEK

I tried telling you guys-internet outage 24 hours

You could make people disappear all you want. If the truth isn't realized, there will never be public confidence in anything again.

Our entire generation is fucked. You could blame video games, wymens, welfare state, or whatever. The real reason is because we found out it was all a lie and our government will allow the world trade center to explode as an excuse to get into war.

My best guess is Vault7 mean WTC7 and what was supposed to be destroyed with it.

HOUR AND A HALFFFF!!!!!

FUGGGGG

Yeah, no doubt lynch was gotten to, but that was prior to these supposed documents. Wikileaks needs to stick with posting facts and stop the cryptic shit, its going to cost them credability.

no blue beam 4 u

Oookay, human-modified ayys maybe?

More Punished Trump Theory

checked.

GOD NO

PLEASE NO

IT ALL MAKES SENSE THOUGH

TRUMP TRIES TO PUT IN MUSLIM BAN

COURTS STRIKE IT DOWN

TRUMP TRIES AGAIN

COURTS STRIKE IT DOWN

THE PEOPLE WANT IT

IMPLIED THAT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS NOW IT'S THE LEFTIES AND THE COURTS FAULT

>911 2.0 HAPPENS

TRUMP UNLEASHES MARTIAL LAW

DAY OF THE ROPE

>Bluebeam

More like Blueballs
I mean, get on with it already!

I have had this weird feeling for a couple of days that something is going to happen on the 20th of some month this year, I'm just posting this to screenshot it so I can post it and say I told you so if anything happens

Nothing's gonna happen all weekend long, checkem!

In all seriousness, was anyone here a victim of that abduction?
They take you from your bed, without even entering the room.

my digits claim otherwise

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK!

Let the fire rice

Ah fuck. If digits it's the plane I'll be on when going on vacation to New York

Well I REeeeeCHECK your shit digits, for zero happenings!

Here's the #vault7 tweets since no one has posted this yet.

also add
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064
for most recent

Haha nigger you fucked up

>accidentally plays an hitler video instead of ayy lmao holograms
>Sup Forumstard was in control of operation

Cool it, Kirk.

probably not.