ATTN:

IRAN ALREADY HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, DIPSHITS. That is why they're so arrogant. They have atleast 2 from Kazakhstan, If Trump is oblivious to this fact, start getting real comfy because nuclear winter is upon us. > washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/27/iran-already-has-nuclear-weapons/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVDR-y03XX4
Sup
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?aq_khan_nuclear_network_tmln_other=aq_khan_nuclear_network_tmln_israeli_attitude_to_pakistan_nukes&timeline=aq_khan_nuclear_network_tmln
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVDR-y03XX4

LOL they need straps to hold it together

And it had wheels! Are they gonna drive it to Israel?

Of course north korean tier though, the Iran deal was mainly to halt the nuclear upgrade program. They are not telling us that, but it's so fucking obvious.
Obongo basically gave them money to fast track the upgrade program.

Does anyone have pictures of what's inside a nuke?

I want to see some classified shit

they're gonna need a lot more than 2 if they want to do any real damage.

guise whom is more lifted (using word based is for niggers)
ayranians
or
siryn?

>iran tries to nuke us
>shoot down their missiles
>nuke iran

and America wins again.

Doesn't matter if they have nuclear weapons to the US really. What matters is how far they can launch them. If they can't reach the US, no big deal. But it can reach Europe. So yeah, not too big a problem for us burgers, but very big problem for you muslim lovers.

>2 nukes
>nuclear winter

sage and hide

2 nukes. need at least 3. ny, la, dc. Trump is not as dumb as you know he is.

According to the article they're tactical nukes for 152mm artillery nothing really scary, and even if they had real ones who cares?
They can do what they want

Really makes you think... Huh...

A nuke operates on a pretty simple mechanism, a "bullet" or explosive charge targeted towards a mass of enriched uranium starts a nuclear reaction due to the instability of the system. It propagates further because of the tight enclosure and the large amount of unstable nuclear mass. Huge amount of energy is released very, very quickly.

The biggest roadblock to attaining nuclear weapons is getting a hold of enriched uranium and making sure it doesn't degrade. Not nuclear reactor enriched either, much more powerful.

Is it true it's all surrounded in styrofoam that turns into plasma and implodes the secondary?

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>2 nukes
We put 2 in Japan and look at them now

Use them on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and save us all the effort.

Dumbass the range of their weapons wouldn't even reach Europe

>leader of the country with the worlds best intelligence service
>oblivious to a terror state with nukes
Doubtful

>Nuke major economic centers
>But is okay beause they liberals

Those cities are huge, a few Iranian pips leaks won't do shit to liberals in the cities other than increase their victim complex and up their autism to Japan-tier levels.

Who cares, is iran really some loose cannon? They understand the repercussions

I wouldnt put it past shias to want to harm themselves as a divine thing though

That much is obvious... but do they have a delivery system?

Those cities are huge, a few Iranian pipsqueaks won't do shit to liberals in the cities other than increase their victim complex and up their autism to Japan-tier levels.

In short it'll make them even worse.

Iran isn't arrogant. They just refuse to be bullied and pushed around by the US and Israel. Oy vey.

They also didn't have modern US anti missle capability .

Those cities are huge, a few Iranian pipsqueaks won't do shit to liberals in the cities other than increase their victim complex and up their autism to Japan-tier levels.

In short it'll make them even worse and many Hollywood people can just rebuild their shit and profit off the disaster so not much changes.

Though north keeps is more likely to do this than Iran... Iran is fucking far from us, tactical Iranian nukes would have to be transported by boat.

ok and israel hasn't been nuked yet

doesn't that mean they're not a threat

hmm

Though north korea is more likely to do this than Iran... Iran is fucking far from us, tactical Iranian nukes would have to be transported by boat.

did you break

They just successfully tested a missile capable of being armed with a nuclear warhead that can go 5,000km or someshit

>Trump really is Hitler and starts a war with Iran just to get them to nuke Israel
>Trump uses the resulting chaos to declare martial law, shut down media, and round up Jews in the US
>Trump even gasses his own daughter for being a turncoats along with her half-breed mongrel children
>tfw a Jew-free world will be achieved in your lifetime

of course they have Nukes, Obama saw to that.

This. They try anything with them they will literally be blown off the map. American public sentiment will be screaming for extermination. And trump is a populus president. If the people want it he will make it happen.

I swear to fuck this stuff is botposting

Yeah, a couple of rockets from the 70s. They know they would get BTFO if it escalated.

I suspect it could be shot down with a missle shield? Unless it has some on-board defenses

this.
this is why i stay indoors and keep to myself.

Serious question?
What do they need nukes for?

They're in the middle of nowhere.
Iran is surrounded by tens of US military bases.
If they send one it's not even going to make it to Israel.

Who gives a fuck about Iran and its nukes?

>atleast 2
>2
kek
>nuclear winter
double kek

besides pic related

Iran is done m8. I'm sorry.

Imagine a box of super dense material with a sphere shaped hollow in it. Now imagine a sphere of super radioactive material gets thrown into the super dense box. The radiation has no where to go and atoms start breaking.

They want nukes because Israel has them. The only reason the US cares is the Jewish lobby.

The North Koreans got them and no one really cared or did anything because no Jews were put in danger as a result.

Lets be honest.
If you want to hit Murica

You only need to nuke
NYC
LA
San Fran
Washington DC
Chicago

If you hit these cities, pretty much the whole US will be destabilized.
Its where the economy is a+ tons of people.

The more you have, the more you can loose
These cities have more

Someone please do this and make America great again.

Obama paid Iran ransom

Barry knows the game is over, that is why he doesn't care what happens.

Barry is surfing, golfing, and smoking weed to keep happy.

Notice how he is dead silent about Trump?

Trump fixes global warming!
The winning never stops!

>2017
>Iran nukes Jerusalem
>Post YFW

Careful what you wish for. With all the 400 lb hackers on Sup Forums someone's bound to hack Iran's nuclear arsenal and fire some shits off.

It would be easier for them to hit the Westcoast, If they could make it that far

>San Fran

The 9th circuit court would appeal it.

Looks like a chocolate surprise for Easter. You open it and you have a toy inside. Nice!

Sheeeeeeit, they could fire one at us. P-persians please don't do it, we will start mass production of Persian Spurdos soon.

No fucking shit. Tell me something I don't know, goy.

Dunno about that, but if anyone does have them over there it's the Saudis.

wow iran got like 2 nukes..or maybe a few more...
while zhe west got like thousands all around the globe specifically around iran..everything they shoot in the air while get taken down immediately

ENJOY BECOMING ASHES

only takes one good shot to blow up isreals holy land and start ww3 :^)

Pretty sure that if they had nukes they would be aimed at israel.

Wonder how well the Iron dome would do against a nuke :^)

Doubtful. Also an untested weapon is pretty much useless and in nuclear war games failure is not an option.

They're only tactical nukes, at worst they would nuke israel, Saudis, Qatar and Bahrain. Israel would probably shoot it down. Meanwhile US strategic nukes would destroy every significant Iranian military installation in the first strike.

check'd and Kek'd

Iron dome? It won't do it. Arrow 3 missle will though. Blowing it up in space would be the best option.
Yeah, I bet we don't even know where the nukes are, and that we didn't even infiltrate their facilities :^)

it is not possible.
the missile shield is all over Europe Israel itself etc etc.
It will start a war against Iran not ww3 because russia and china will not defend them when they shoot a nuke first .

If this is true then a preemptive strike is the only way.

A lot of trash has been building up in Iran. Time for a little cleaning.

Trump knows this, he also knows their missiles don't have the range to reach Europe or the US

>Start war with Iran
>Iran nukes the only US allies within range
>Israel & Saudis get BTFO
>US nukes Iran as payback

6D backgammon

I got this guys

Are they gonna (((do it))) Sup Forums?

so what happens with payload after rocket is shot down?

does it still go off?

it has to withstand enough force in a small enough space to crush atoms into eachother.

We'll blow it up in space. Will effect the entire world, just as a nuke will. But it'll do MUCH less damage.

Atomic Bombs Used on Civilians:

USA: 2
Rest: 0

someone should took YOUR Nukes, piece of shart

>Japs are innocent people

nope, look up bugers' broken arrow incidents, none of the devices dropped/destroyed/lost detonated

>he believes in the nuclear jew

Lmao cuck

t. arab dumbfuck

Kek, Nobody will even think about trying to do that.

Israel has its own nukes and will set them off if they get hit

Nations can't be innocent or guilty because they don't have some sort of collective brain. Only individuals can be good or evil, moral or amoral. There are no good or bad nations or ethnicities.

Japs don't have souls so they are in fact part of a hivemind.

Nobody knows for sure, also the Us has capacies to intercept them.

what about mainland chinks, those are driven by ant-like instincts and cannot be considered human

>>>>fake news

ok

but they don't even require nuclear warheads, last time I checked they had a stockpile of thousands upon thousands of HE ballistic missiles, ultimately bringing the JQ to its FS

america, fuck yeah

Chinks are ok, I know some myself. Asians just have a very conformist culture.

I don't know how I'd feel about Iran Making America Great Again.

>(((washingtontimes)))
whatcha doin rabbi?

Kazakhstan has no nukes though?

And what about from Pakistan?

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?aq_khan_nuclear_network_tmln_other=aq_khan_nuclear_network_tmln_israeli_attitude_to_pakistan_nukes&timeline=aq_khan_nuclear_network_tmln

any american who actually thinks iran has an interest in nukin you, you are once again retarded.

iran wants a nuke in order to stay independent and stop being like the other middle eastern states: battle grounds of the war economy of your country

And Iraq has chemical weapons! We just have to find them
>2017 still looking

Kekistan has nukes too

proofs?

you have proofs?

show me the proofs.

>Iran has nukes from Russia
>Source: Hearsay

>Iran has enough weapon grades enriched uranium
>Source: Jews

>Iran despite already having nukes wanted to acquire nukes but didn't get any nukes thefore it now has nukes
>Source: Hearsay, Brainfarts

>Iran has a nuke deliver system because they has medium range ballistic missiles
>Source: Brainfarts

Seems legit

I take 2 nukes and coke please.

B-but there is this damage control CNN article that claims U.S. allegedly bought chemical weapon components completely unrelated to the alleged Saddam WMDs from Iraqi based vendors, according to "some official" as usual, which somehow means they found weapons but just not the right ones and according to another damage control article by CNN they found chemical based weapons like phosphor bombs everyone uses which is sort of like a chemical weapon, so stop spreading these "alternative facts"!