Why is this bitch trying so hard to destroy Trump?

Why is this bitch trying so hard to destroy Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=d_n4CVpkTGc&feature=youtu.be

Because she's a wummun.

I wish she would LARP as my mummy lol

Oh look it's this thread again....

Yea shes a huge liability, hence why so many of us are concerned.

>implying the genius behind Trump's succesful campaign doesn't know what she's doing

I am being serious though she got destroyed on that interview from what I saw....I need some more info..

She's getting destroyed because her job is to explain Trump's random bursts of autism.

Is there even a shred of evidence to back up the claim of the murder rate or did trump go autismo and get that wrong?

You sound really concerned about this, nerd virgin

*concern trolls

It just seems very unprofessional that she let herself get absolutely shat on like that.

Because the man's idiocy is literally impossible to defend.

She wasn't the genius behind Trump. She joined two months before the election. She spent a year running Lyin' Ted's disaster of a campaign, then jumped on the Trump train right before we won.

Because that's what bitches do.

Kidding aside, women despise men, yes, no, seriously.

Yeah, I don't like her either. Was just talking about how she needs to shut her trap yesterday.

If you watch cnn, they are actively delegitimize everyone associated with trump.

Trump and his Staff watch CNN more than any other News org...

Not a shred.

She's a stupid skank who shilled for Cruz for an entire year during the primaries and completely shit on Trump. If she's so integral to the Trump administration, keep her away from the cameras so she can't say anymore stupid shit. I'm so sick of seeing her Jersey Shore-looking ass everywhere I turn.

She's just dumb. Don't believe the meme that she saved his campaign. He actually had a much smoother sailing before

Fuck I don't have the concerned millennial pic but you better be conceptualising it and hating yourself for being him OP !

to be fair her job is to try and explain Trumps idiotic bullshit

probably the hardest job in the world

Jesus Christ this woman.
>Guy hangs an inanimate object from a tree.
>Oh no, this is the worst of America!

Meanwhile in the liberal gun control paradise of Chicago bystanders are still being gunned down day by day, but let's ignore all that and focus on this harmless offensive mannequin you could just as easily look away from.

I'm no shill and I have to agree--she is now doing him more harm than good. Time for her to step down from the spotlight.

>implying Trump isn't doing this to himself