Why are American niggers so fat?

Why are American niggers so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity
nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opinion/sunday/why-black-women-are-fat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of racism. Youre fuckign whtuie male!!@3

Because we're a rich county where our poorest citizens have an obesity problem.

Git gud foreigner.

Generally low income = shitty unhealthy food

The same reason most other Americans are fat.

Easy access to an abundance of garbage foods, retarded factory grown meats pumped with antibiotics, Monsanto etc.

Not only niggers you dumbass, whole country is fat

healthy food is cheap

why would highly processed food cost less than unprocessed raw ingredients?

Laziness. Some people also live in "food deserts" where it's difficult to buy groceries. People also see blueberries for $6/lb and think "wow, eating healthy for cheap is impossible, why would I buy fruits and vegetables in season when my luxury fruits are so expensive!"

>why would highly processed food cost less than unprocessed raw ingredients?
Yes it makes no sense but it's the current reality we live in, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Does mommy still buy your groceries

Niggers are the fattest

Dat dolla menu tho.

because their primitive culture is geared towards instant gratification. this is the source of all the problems with niggers. they pick a bag of flamin hot cheetos for 2 dollars and eat it in a day instead of a bag of rice that could last a week. they choose 5 dollars worth of sugary soda instead of an equal amount of water for half that. then they pretend they can't get any healthy food because an actual store is five blocks away and they can only lumber two at most. and when they finally collapse under their own weight they blame white people

Half of African Americans are obese, 1.5 x the rate of white Americans.

stateofobesity dot org/disparities/blacks/

This, to survive in Africa you need to be fast and eat as much as possible. To survive in Europe you need to be smart and plan ahead.

You're a stupid cunt, they're just eating too much. 1500 kcal of unhealthy food every day won't get you fad, retard. Fucking leafs.

I work for an urban redevelopment agency, and know for a fact food deserts are a myth. Poor people just like greasy, sugary, salty foods. Even considering that most people are just fat from consuming soda. I can't tell you how many people I've run into that admit to "not liking" water, which is one of the most absurd things

>not liking water
Can they get any farther from being an evolutionary mistake

Why are fat niggers bro-tier and the fit ones are assholes?

>if one OP is a faggot why all OP´s are faggots
eat cyanide

I found the opposite to be true.

its the corn sugar

cane sugar isn't healthier but its still way better.

Because they want to be fat
nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opinion/sunday/why-black-women-are-fat.html