What's a well articulated, non-triggering way of expressing that you're "proud" of being white? Is there such a way...

What's a well articulated, non-triggering way of expressing that you're "proud" of being white? Is there such a way, or are you always by default deemed racist?

I'm a nationalist, not a supremacist

"I'm not a cuck"

I'm proud of who I am and where I come from.

Existing

Have white children

I am not ashamed of the actions of my ancestors and I never will be. I come from a long line of gifted and intelligent individuals who have contributed to mankind. I am here. I am proud. And I deserve a right to exist.

racist = white man with balls

You are carrying a culture and way of life that was handed to you from your ancestors. You will guard it and pass it intact to your descendants.

I'm triggered

Why would you be proud to be white? It's not an accomplishment, you had nothing to do with it. Seems like only a total loser with no personal accomplishments would be proud of his skin color.

race is more than skin color user

>he doesn't honor and respect his ancestors
kys, you're worse than a nigger

Then why is black pride a thing? Jewish pride? muslim pride? asian pride?

All pride is valid or none is. It's equally out of everyone's control

>t. jew

>wtf does legacy mean

Get more specific. Proud to be Irish etc.

It's racist for you to even acknowledge you're okay being white.

As long as you're also willing to explicitly and publicly state the same for blacks,Hispanics, and jews, I'll accept your premise.

>proud of being something that doesn't even have a real meaning

Absolutely burger.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your ETHNICITY. "White" doesn't mean any fucking thing. It's an extremely vague concept used only by mongrels in colony countries who are mixed with like 5 different ethnicities and have lost any real cultural connection with them.

No. I'm not from Ireland. I have never seen that country in my life. My ancestor from there was generations ago and died long before I was born. Same with my Germanic, British, and Scottish ancestors. If I go to ANY of those countries, NONE them will call me their brother. They'll call me what I am: Yankee. I am a white American and I am not ashamed.

Have the cops decided to do their jobs again in your neck of the woods, or are you just ruled by niggers now?

I was going to make a joke about snowing and Australia but it actually snows in Australia! LOL, you win this time.

Say you are a proud American mutt then.

>send in resume
>company calls me
>phonecall goes incredibly well
>company is quite far away so before an actually interview they ask a picture
>send one
>i'm declined

Was je maar een vuile marokkaan.

The boss was going to molest you.

say that you're very proud of your 12% italian 7% slovenian 42% bulgarian 38% english heritage

Yes, I am. America is so much better than Europe that it's 99% of what this board talks about, even when other shit is going on. I am happy that I am from here. I am proud to be American. The identity that the jews are the most terrified of is a white American identity, and that's what half the shills here fight to prevent.

1 Percent cherokee

This, don't assume that you can ever find common grounds with leftists; they genuinely want you dead.

I'm proud of my state.

You can't be proud to be white.
It means you have no ethnic culture you're proud of. And i doubt you would be proud to be a part of what mainstream society considers WHITE CULTURE.

What are you trying to claim is white that you're proud of and identify as/with?

1. Race is more than skin color.
2. You are the result of the choices of your ancestors.

t. Jamal Rodriguez, never met his father nor mother.

Being proud doesn't make you a supremacist

that's literally what I said

like always, memes is the best way

Check your privilege please

It's just anti white cultural subversion by jews. It's ok to have white pride and doesn't intrinsically imply superiority or inferiority. (yes there are racists who think that, no that's not everyone.) Don't buy into that bullshit.

praise the values you attribute to white people
>omg thats racist user
what, you don't think _____ people can demonstrate those values?
>checkmate

and what have you done ?

tfw my dad was already a successful business owner at my age of 27.

i hate anyone who has pride in there skin color, or nationality, i hate the prideful beaners, and the prideful crackers. i hate people prideful of their last names, or where they came from, or anyone prideful in their heritage. i hate anyone prideful of their religion. and i think people who enjoy waving a flag don't deserve to have one. yes i am thankful to be born in america. but that doesnt mean i have to go out in the streets chanting "USA USA in a condesnding tone to beaners" i am conservative who believes in capitalism. i am anti-degeneracy. yes i even think we are better off "sticking to our own kind" , but now i can see why the jews do what they do and why globalist are trying their hardest at trying to shove globalism down our throats.

Good God, man, look at what you're even saying. You're walking on eggshells to find the words to "confess" that you are happy to exist as you are.

That is actually sad, user. And I'm not some kind of emotional faggot, but that is sad. Man the fuck up and be who you want to be. Fuck anyone who would say shit against you for being happy to be white. Have the basic self-confidence to be proud of who and what you are, never let any scum try to shame you into hating your identity.

I like this one better:

but thats wrong you faggot. niggers, spics and chinks are physically incapabale of demonstrating white values.

> or nationality

Stopped reading there.

There is nothing wrong with having pride mate

Top Kek -- lefties must lose their shit when they see this

Who cares?
Just avoid the ghost hats and the stupid tattoos and the rest of us understand and won't give a shit.

White is might. Black is slack.

I tried, it really is impossible.

you can have pride in the schools you went to, or the car you drive, in the house you own. or the way you make a living.

but pride in race, nationality, or religion is the problem of the world.

sadly i will have to accept it.

FUCK NIGGERS KILL JEWS

AMERICA IS NUMBER ONE !!!

Khun Khru in muay thai, bachelor degree, comfy job, white wife, 3 kids. You?

Well greetings, Schlomo Goldstein! It's good to see a kike has delivered his insight.

nice to trigger so many losers wth this post. guess it hit a little close to home for some of you.

its inherently a dumb thing to say because "white" is a meaningless buzzword

There is no way. Merely expressing that you don't have white guilt makes people think you're a Nazi. You might as well embrace the hate and rise above it

bachelor degree. cool.i dont have that. kids? wow been there done that, i raised my little brothers since my dad died.changed diapers. took them to the doctor. picked em up from school. talked with their teachers. went to there little friends party's. taught them guided them, provided for them. its a good feeling. now they are grown and i am prideful they are getting accepted into university with full scholarships. (the oldest two)you will be prideful too when your kids get there just wait and see.

im a wage cuck too, its a very simple/comfy way to live life.

nothing wrong in choosing the easiest ways to find a purpose in this life user, i just did those things already.

i inherited a bunch of houses. sold most of them married a rich girl. travel. smoke weed. go to festivals. i want to make my own money. i admit i am not successful , and i don't think you are either.

ill consider myself successful when i can make 80k a year by myself on my own terms how i want.

>American
>White

OPEN YOUR WINDOWS AND SHOUT

NIGGERS JEWS SPICS ASIAN PEOPLE

FUCK EM ALL

WHITE POWER

Having a career, white children, not chimping out, paying your bills, not being a degenerate.

This.

Pride of skin color is what seperates humans from WE WUZ KANGZ

Legacy? So you want to pay reparations, cuck?

I agree with you, latching yourself onto other people's accomplishments because you share the same skin color, culture or place of birth is, at best, arrogant.

ITT: Triggered white subhuman NEETs trying to bolster their confidence using the achievements of their ancestors as fuel

>68% of slave owners in 1860 where black

>I can suck and get plowed by all the dicks I want without getting thrown off a building
>my women can be sluts and cuck me all they want, equal rights!
Two I can come up with.

That's illegal in US

I'm a big fan hockey
listen to death metal, industrial, speedcore, terrorcore, noisecore, grind etc
Always cursing out the glibalists pointing out their crimes against humanity
Read, a lot
Drink even more, and chase it down with pickled everything. From herring to mushroom
Always curse the sun, the summer, point out that during winter there are no insects or reptiles, and people stay covered up instead of exposing their disgusting flesh sweating, stinking, sticking to everything
Openly support Trump and Putin, openly anti homo, and violently lash out against non believers
Never been called racist
Suck my big fat red, blue veined cock
They just dont have it in them, to look into the eyes of a real man, and dare pass judgement