GERMANS BTFO

Germany set to have American tier public education in near future
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/10/report-migrant-children-will-overload-german-school-system/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>breitbart

Yeah, right.
We are doing fine.

Just seeing your (((German))) flag makes me laugh. I actually laughed upon seeing it.
>germany
germany
>germany
>germany

>Be me
>Read Breitbart everyday
>Hear that every German woman is raped
>Go to a bar talk to slutty German women who drink alcohol
>Ask them "How many times did you get raped by all the rapefugees Merkel brought in to Germany?"
>Get called a stupid Nazi
>Explain to them that Merkel is the real Nazi because of universal health care, abortions and rapefugees
>Get kicked out of the bar
I trusted Breitbart, I really trusted them

ok mohammed

>We are doing fine

>We are doing fine.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

This guy has been brainwashed to accept the unacceptable.
The Allies made a mistake in letting us get away with a fraction of the antipatriotic propaganda compared to Germany.
It's always funny and sad at the same time to watch a German explain the rapes away.
To rationalise a state where Turkish youths can kick a German boy's head in and walk free as "fine".
I wouldn't want to live like this.

>fine

>breitbart.com

nice racist news source. i bet you CNN and BBC don't report on such things, because they are LITERALLY neutral on the political scale

Stop linking directly to (((Breitbart))), they make intentional fake news somtimes to discredit oposition news.
No borders, no country, no human is illegal!

Dude, you should realize that Austrian universities are filled with germans because you are shutting down your institutions.
We are negotiating with the EU to kick you faggots out right now.

>CNN and BBC
>LITERALLY neutral on the political scale
I know what this is...here's your (you)

I know you are being sarcastic because flag
It's nice to have flags to tell us these things

and I know you are being serious because flag

It's because your standards are lower than ours

People fail to get into German universities and then go to Austria

>we are doing fine

Why I like watching you guys, is that you will disappear much more quickly than we ever would.

We had to be bombed to shit in order to be cucked because we lost the war and now must follow everything the US / NATO says.

You, on the other hand, don't even know what a fucking war is and have had years of your bullshit social democratic system. That retarded and childish "Folkshemmet". It saddens me how silly and naive all of you Swedes are.

I just leave that here...

Are they teaching Arabic in Grundschule yet? Don't you think it's about time?

>Europe First Policy
You mean move the Arabs to Europe first?

It really is over for you. They won.

>stupid way to kill a goat
Put a knife straight in between it's jaw and ear.
t. have killed many goats

>Germoney
>Europe first

EU first, very different thing

Our standarts are higher.
We have a quota from the EU that reserves 20% of our places for germans.
The failures of germany come here because they are in the disersity quota and donĀ“t have to compete/get good results in the "Aufnahmetest".

That's a compliment m8

Are you saying they shouldn't be doing their duty and helping these poor people? Fuck you racist.