>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmN4ftfTFQM
okayplayer.com/news/preliminary-impeachment-papers-filed-against-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tom price sworn in starts soon, expect a hashtag on Twitter!

first for awoo

first for doggo

Who /soon/ here?

Fiction was a mistake.

Sooo how's it feel on your major loss. On top of that Gorsuch is disheartened by Trump and there is very little chance of him winning at the SC level.

Never again will you be able to stop poor innocent families from being together. Refugees will claim your land like you claimed the Native American land.

So,

How's it feel. :)

now here's my awoo

Awoo

ABSOLUTvodka_US is getting lit up on Twitter right now for their tranny Grammys tweet

Traitors before enemies.

>Knock knock!

cute

Good Goy.

WE ARE UNDER THE ATTACK OF SHILLS

>WE ARE UNDER THE ATTACK OF SHILLS

WE ARE UNDER THE ATTACK OF SHILLS

>WE ARE UNDER THE ATTACK OF SHILLS

GUYS THEY ARE BACK, TIME TO GET TO THE BATTLE FIELD

I hope the Democrats enjoy their little 9th circuit ruling, cause it's gonna be a long 40 years with a conservative majority on the supreme court.

Obama was the shittiest President in U.S history, this isn't even debatable

Trumps the president

What's with this sudden growth of love towards Harry Potter and Star Wars among leftists?

Why is Trump wasting his time with liberal these courts? Just rewrite and reissue the order and cite this law each time

Where my /trueconstitutionalconservaives/ at?

that's neocuckservative propaganda, Bush is by far worse than Obama

Because they are children.

Comfy Pence swearing in new HHS Secretary sometime soon:

>youtube.com/watch?v=QmN4ftfTFQM

A

post best Magfus!

>Never again will you be able to stop poor innocent families from being together.

Shit ton of people just got deported and the courts have no power there. The towel heads will just be deported right after they commit the crimes they can't resist.

They're mental infants. Thus, fiction that targets children is like catnip to them.

A

Tell me about Texas.

Can I just shoot my guns in my land or go to the prairie and shoot game if I want to?

The one thing I love about leafland is that we're tough on illegal immigrants. It's nice to see our neighbour actually doing the same.

They all have to go back!

>First for my fetish
I don't understand this meme

>Just rewrite and reissue the order
i understand that he doesn't want to rewrite this EO as it's already written perfectly and concisely

lol looks like we caught a cuck

Checked and balanced goy

He was, FDR Carter and LBJ put into one, pure fucking garbage.

that dog looks like how her kids probably feel. Laura Ingraham is hot but I hear she's a bitch of a mom towards her kids.

Cute girls for Trump!

>Tell me about Texas.

Sorry, we don't talk about them here.

July 8, '16 - Trump advisor Carter Page visits Moscow & receives an offer of 19% equity in a massive Russian oil deal if Trump will lift US/EU sanctions related to the invasion of Ukraine. These sanctions have crippled the Russian economy & hamstrung their oligarchy.

July 18, '16 - Trump's team makes one tweak to the RNC platform: a pro-Russia softening of our stance on their invasion of Ukraine.

July 22, '16 - Wikileaks dumps the DNC emails on the eve of the DNC, helping hold down Clinton's favorability among an incensed left & boosting Trump's RNC bump while holding Clinton to her lowest polling of the cycle.

July 27, '16 - Trump tells the press that he would consider lifting sanctions on Russia & "jokingly" instructs Russia to continue to hack Clinton "if they're listening." It would be his last press conference of the election.

Now, of course, we know that:

The hacking was directed by Russia to help Trump win the election.

Wikileaks timed their dumps to hurt Clinton's campaign.

Russian officials congratulated themselves over their efforts to elect Trump.

What has the Trump team been up to since then?

Trump advisor Carter Page is under investigation for his ties to Russia. He's continued to visit Moscow in spite of that investigation.

The man who likely offered Page the deal to offer to Trump was found dead from gunshot wounds in the back of his car in an alley in Moscow in Dec. The Russian state press has called his death a heart attack.

Trump advisor Paul Manafort is under investigation for his ties to Russia. Manafort resurfaced after the election to advise Trump on cabinet positions...

Reminder that we haven't lost anything and cucks are in the process of losing the muslim ban fight.

We still have Trump cards to play, all they can do is delay.

Rate O.C please

call me what you want but neocons are much worse than neoliberals in my opinion

Obama was a great president. Most people in the nation and around the world realize this. Trump may have tried to slander him but Obama was brave and daring for ending the wars in the Middle East.

>the President of aliens detrimental to the interests of the United States, by Proclamation as he shall deem necessary
what did they mean by this?

>40 million shillbux

When will Gorsuch take office? Does the confirmation take too long?

>Being this much of a voldemort

Don't make me rictusembra your ass, empire scum

Nah, he was awful, I'm just saying Bush was even worse

He's making them identify themselves and write them into the list.

most incompetent, most feckless, and most demented but absolute worst? difficult to say. lbj actually seems to the the absolute worst. he assassinates a standing president and then floods our country with millions of immigrants. he also created the nigger problem we've got today along with giving jews/marxist the ability to create an obama

LBJ was far more destructive.

They are mentally still children, and can only see the world through the lens of their (((fictional kids stories)))

this is now a patriotic beagle thread

This. Liberals really are pretty decent. After seeing what the GOP has done so far I'd feel much more comfortable with Obama in charge.

Is trumps hair really that long?

That looks like winning to me! RWDS are go!

looks like we got another cuck

Paco, I knew it. We all knew it. We have to be too fast for the shils, post gore, or get those low energy mods to do their jobs.

>oc
disavow your lies, user

My penis is expanding at incredible speeds.

>major loss

>380hRvPs

SHILL

when he doesn't cut it, yes it is.

I'm sorry but you're wrong and you know it. I know you're scared to admit it here in a Trump thread but it's okay most people agree.

The damage is being undone within our lifetimes

And as the 9th circuit will soon find out, we are taking out anyone in our way

He's entitled to his opinion, Bush wasn't a good president

The last 4 presidents don't measure up to Trump honestly.

are we in 3rd grade or something, give us some arguments at least, I'm sure we have plenty to justify Bush's and the rest of the neocucks actions

Still not tired of winning yet

maybe

My hair is almost long enough to ape his style

>tfw I don't even remember the last time I was truly happy

WHEN IS TODAY'S SPICENING?

terrible i feel sick

rectum zebra

*poof*

Laura a cute. Laura for sexual.

The people frustrated with this Trump Administration might be getting what they want, as a top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee has filed an “Articles of Inquiry” into the president. For those unaware of what that means, this is the first step in the process of attempting to impeach a federal official.

Trump = obliterated?

okayplayer.com/news/preliminary-impeachment-papers-filed-against-donald-trump.html

Reminder to get /comfy/:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmN4ftfTFQM

Here's the finished wax figure.

>They're not ready for it

Do you feel sorry for them?

lmao a fucking third libcuck reeled in

I kek'd a bit, triple.

>Bush is by far worse than Obama
Obama expanded all of Bush's worst programs, and then added $9 trillion to the debt with literally nothing to show for it. Definitely the woat President.

Post Iowa

>sudden growth of love
Its not. They've always been this way, but now the real world no longer makes sense to them, so they've started to view it through the lens of their childhoods--the ultimate safe space. It can provide rationality and justification, and act as a psychological anchor for a world that, to them, appears to be evil and senseless.

>But Harry isn't real, Trump isn't a Sithlord, and the deportations are happening.

I've heard numbers as high as 10 million illegals in Cali - anyone able to confirm or deny?

>ending the wars in the Middle East.
have a (You)

Trump's a big guy.

Do you think the MSM stops for a moment and wonder where it all went wrong?

They coined the term "fake news" and now it's basically a synonym for the media. Trump stole it from them.

I hope someone gets fired for that blunder

Will we see trump with his hair down in our life time?

>Leftists unironically think the military will coup Trump because they swear an oath to uphold the Constitution
>Completely ignore that it also means protecting the democratically elected President, his powers vested by the Constitution

This is my favorite leftist fantasy, even more absurd than impeachment. They think the US military which loves Trump and borderline WORSHIPS Mattis will abandon the Constitution and coup the President, and Mattis. Hilarious.

not posting the vastly superior AWOO

You can't actually be illegal just because you exist.

Hence, they are called undocumented.

>Ending