/trg/-Trump Regret General

Anyone else here regret voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjKqEmArJ4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

as long as he dosen't get the nuclear codes.

t. cuckshare

>foreigner proxy LARPing
sage

let's face it if you look at the polls it's obvious he's gonna lose to clinton this november

Yes i regret voting for Plumpfddt. everyone does. they are just in denial right now.

American abroad here.
Yup

My Trump vote was a "You think won all this shit? Well here's what we do." vote.
Burn it all and restart, Trump was a firebomb required.

Yes, fellow "user". I too regret voting for blumpf.

I regret that Hillary isn't in prison yet, other than that I'm getting what I voted for.

KLEMPF BOTF

HOW WILL RECOVER?

MENNONITES ETERNALLY MSNBC

I regret betting money on Hillary.

I didn't know she would lose THAT badly, hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

SAY IT WITH ME: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Wrong. Sad!

Still to early for the regret to set in for most of these guys. Give it a year or so. Maybe less.

who the fuck is raiding us?

can't believe how hard we got duped

>botched muslim ban
>already picking fights with China, Iran and our Allies
>repealing Dodd-Frank at the behest of Jamie Dimon
>wall likely not to happen as Congress is saying they won't approve it

Didn't think it was possible but he's looking to be becoming more corrupted and war mongering that hillary

git off my lawn

trump election was good coz it exposed how rotten the fake media and left are

t. cuck

Nope

Bait thread
Can I get a bump?
Post all your fashy goy memes and music here.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Oh look, another /general/ to slide the board.

I wish i had been with her im in the rust belt too so if a few thousand of us rust belt anons had been more intelligent we could have Hillary as our President right now.

Holy shit me too.
I'm glad more and more people here are coming out of the woodworks to show they are disappointed on Drumpf.
EVERYTHING he does is just wrong or doesn't hold his premises.

>Appoints billionaires instead of draining the swamp
>Hasn't proposed one plan to fix middle america
>Just goes on twitter and rants about shit
>Doesn't respect the judicial system

I can go on and on. I'm fucking done with Drumph shilling out and fucking up.

>Voted for Trump
>Uses "Drumpf" = uncreative Sharia Blue Shill

Pick one

lol

there actually driving people to mexico in a van. like wow buddy wow.

As a former Trump supporter, I cannot still defend his policies. He´s gone to far!

I´m sorry but something must be done before he gets the nuclear codes.

This is a CTR shill thread

"Not gonna lie, ....."

Continues to lie.

am i the only one laughing when imagining bunch of CTR shills sitting in an office making anti-trump memes and questioning where did their life go wrong

I, an American, do regret voting for trump

I am a hillory shillory now

I Agree my fellow American, Hillory is the way

Samefagging with tags lol

the future is female they say.

>muslim ban got KEKED

nice image name m80

SAVE US KEK

He could start WW3 and I still wouldn't regret voting for him because at least he didn't guarantee it.

Want to feel better?
Just imagine if Hillary had won...
Do you still regret?

Just remember Hillary's last news:

Future is Female.

She'll cut everyone's dick and keep a few of us in a farm to extract our cum.

user, what the fuck are you doing? You're pretending to be 3 different people here.
>Sweden
oooh...

SAGE

You are not even trying Shareblue.

lies!

not true!

Not correct!

I didn't vote for him, I sat out this election out of disinterest but this is a bigger train wreck than I imagined. I honestly don't think he will last 4 years. It's barely been 2 weeks and it's one fuck up after another.

>implying we dont use drumpf for keks just like we said "obongo" before

Why would you regret voting Trump?

He is doind the things he said he would do. Best president if you as my opinion. He is actually delivering

The God Emperor is the only light who can save us from the darkness of the left!

Regret? Hell no, Trump is just trying protect America from Islamic terrorism. Trump is smart, really smart. You know as we speak hundreds of thousand of Muslims are chanting "death to America"?

Liberals are really stupid. Did they forget about 9/11? Do they not see the mess Europe is in? Once beautiful countries like France now have terrorist attacks every month. Is that what they want for America?

Trump is the best president sice Ronald Reagan.

I regret not having enough money to buy more Trump bling to support him.

Obama made sure all my shekels went to his personal Islam fund.

Other than that, I'm 110% satisfied with President Trump. Thanks for asking, Shill.

>I burned down my house on purpose to show my roommate who kept asking that I not scream 'SIEG HEIL' at 3 in the morning

25 yr old, Didnt vote at all :^)
I support trump though

Who do you think you are fooling, faggot?

Say it with me now: 8 more years.

this is what trumptards actually believe

I like these threads. They're genius.
>constantly threads mocking Trump's critics
>gradually they happen more and more often, so they have to get more and more subtle
>at some point, it's impossible to tell which is genuine criticism and what's satire

Really, it's very effective a neutralizing criticism of Trump on Sup Forums. I can't even tell in this thread who's attacking or him.

In spite of this and in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I regret NOT voting for Trump. Trump's campaign promises were things I wanted, but I was shamed by people around me into voting for Hillary. Now I see Trump working hard to keep those campaign promises and how all the liberals are doing everything they can to undermine him, I know I voted wrongly for Hillary.

I'm starting to regret my decision a bit... But I really want to believe in him 100%. I'm hoping to find something that will bring my faith in him back. I refuse to believe he's just another crooked politician like Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjKqEmArJ4U

>but I was shamed by people around me into voting for Hillary.
I'm glad you see the error of your ways, but that's not really a valid excuse, unless you couldn't bear to lie to your friends about voting for Trump.

grow some fucking balls m8

Nope.

I do know people that didn't vote at all and regret not voting for Trump.

He has them, user. Donald has the nuclear codes now.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

/ABE/

OUR GUY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nice catch!