Just opened acct with fidelity to buy stock

Just opened acct with fidelity to buy stock.

What should i buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

benzinga.com/general/biotech/17/02/9011449/martin-shkreli-i-would-buy-gilead-shares
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candlestick_chart
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp
investing.com/commodities/live-cattle
cmegroup.com/trading/weather/weather-futures-and-options-block-trading-step-by-step-guide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

microsoft

Comon man!

Seaworld

start investing when the market is at an all time high....brilliant move

Seaworld it is!

Gotta start somewhere

Small biotech firms.

Flextronics

NTFLX

netflix

Brick and mortar companies in Texas.

stock

buy aggressive growth index funds, you fucking ignromus. And dont trade stocks, until you get your degree in finance.

>What should i buy?
Ukrainian wife

>I literally know nothing about public equity markets
Kys

I am somewhat active in the stock market but idk much about it. Making about 10% per year with it.

3 months ago, a friend recommended me to buy Tesla but I turned it down because the stock always looked fishy to me as there is no actual business happening behind the stock. Their numbers aren't good, it's only the potential that makes the stock rise but if I listened to him I could've made like 40% since November.

For the beginning I'd advise you to only buy stocks of major companies that won't die too soon. You can put on some layers of risk later

EXEL

made 20% in 1 month with EXEL

Also, don't do shit like binary options if you don't know anything about the market.

savings account
>or just flush it in toilet

sell TWTR calls on earnings report days. easy money

Thank you guys for the info.

Same situation as OP, I just threw 500 on Etrade because why not.

I don't plan on actively trading or anything, just want to buy and sit.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of finding some smaller companies that would benefit from the pipeline construction, or something else Trump plans on doing.

Sup Forums

Ford is cheap right now and ready to boom.
Buy american, buy whatever company the army buys ammo from, buy stocks in every american steel company you can find.

Trump doesn't make bad bets.

How much are you putting in?
How much are your trading commissions?
Do you want to invest passively or actively?
What's your eventual goal?

TSLA
F
NVDA
LCRX
VMC

All solid candidates in a Trumpocracy.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

>buy stocks in every american steel company you can find.
Didn't think of that, great idea friend.

Are you seriously asking Sup Forums for investment advice?

Go over to /biz/ fucktard

nice bait or are you real aussie and honestly believe in real second american industrial comeback ??

Didn't Ford recently sign on to that multi partite Trump hating business memo of sorts?

Ford it is also

Bitcoin

>I literally have no idea what a short is

If I wanted to bet on Trump as hard as possible, like 100% buy into what he said he wants to do.

What would I buy for max returns for 500?

Lel this

If you don't know how to make money with money

Give it to the jews to play with in a mutual fund. Leave it there till your over 65.

They have 100k+ of my gibs and they make me about 5k a month.

VSTO holds a good share of the small arms contracts, and they do some munitions as well.

They are a decent buy right now as the Trump win drove their prices down. The market was expecting them to get a big bump from the civ market panic buying post Hillary.

I'm holding off on them though. I think they will bottom in 6 months or so and then slowly climb out. I don't think the Trump admin will make as much war as a Hillary one would have so the build will be slower but more sustained. They'll be a good one to hold.

You have already fucked up.

Should have gotten an IB account.

They've done both.

Came out against the travel ban but supported the EPA scale back. The market seems to think they'll benefit most from any EPA relaxation because they sell a lot of gas guzzlers still, and they are the least invested in electric of the US makers.

Leaps on GDXJ, its going to 75 by the end of the year.

i'm always wondering how to read that chart

Have mutual fund

Wanna play market myself for fun also

If I wanted to get big into mining I would look to coal ahead of gold.

What makes you think GDXJ will make it to 75?

Jist buying 10 shares if ford for now

Then will buy more

so is investing in an investment firm just like hiring their investment people in a sense?

So are you doing the BrokerageLink thing?

That is actually a pretty good deal, especially if your company goes low tier and you have shitty options for mutuals.

Junior are more volatile and Trump will unleash a huge fiscal policy. Fed will have to monetize that debt, nobody will buy US bonds with those rates.

Yes sir!

Shkreli posted on leddit yesterday recommending GILD after they dropped 10%. He thinks they will rebound mightily over the next few months.

benzinga.com/general/biotech/17/02/9011449/martin-shkreli-i-would-buy-gilead-shares

This is perfrct
Worked for them too

Wait for a major correction and then buy an S&P index fund

Any commodity is good imo. Iron ore, copper and of course oil. For someone who does not have a lot of capital, I would go into long term option calls for leverage.

> 10 shares.
> playing $10 fees for $110 volume
> expect the share to rise by 10% just to cover the fees and another 10% to cover the fee of selling

Dude are you retarded. Please watch some videos on the topic first.

I wouldn't buy anything for less than $2k except your bank gives you free trades

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candlestick_chart

investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp

buy stock in trump. Anything else is traitorous.

Awesome.

Keep it limited in the beginning and compare your stock results to whatever mutuals you are in. It is a great way to see what you return are capable of based on how much time you put into managing it. To me the biggest thing it offers you is a lot more flexibility for protecting your money if the economy takes a crap. You can shove it all into blue chip energy or gold or the like.

OP if you are asking questions like that on Sup Forums you are definitely not responsible enough to be investing anything.

But go ahead, take Sup Forums's advice for what to do with your money. Fucking idiot, lol.

I wanna buy ans sit.

What order type to use?!

Time in force?

>GILD

Shkreli is a guy that i would do what he does, not what he says.

I dont have the money man

I just want skin in game

buy BRKA

Thanks for advice user

Spend a few minutes on investopedia before you buy anything. And you want a limit order, not a market order. keep in place for the rest of the day or until cancelled by you

IRBT

200k a share
My god

Best advice yet
Sagacouos user

You can buy BRK.B if you want to put your money with that globalist Buffett and you don't have 200k

Wouldn't investing in american oil companies or pipeline makers make sense?

Where are the weed ETFs?

I bet over saturated and not a good buy

The later is what want to do, but don't what what company.

Pipeline companies?
Hmmm oll research

How would one invest in cows?

I believe the price of beef will continue to rise because jews.

short term probably but i want to go long on the weed industry in the states without picking specific companies.

no i don't want to buy SMG

Buy any stocks from businesses who deal with Trump. Sell any from those who don't.

Like ford

Bitcoin

Doubled my money already since August

You can trade live cattle futures.
investing.com/commodities/live-cattle

How does that logically work?
are they lending money to ranchers or something?

if you have no cash, check robinhood or similar apps/banks

Hiw much a share?
Doesnt say

the guy betting against all the anti-Trump companies is making a fucking fortune

a share?
Bitcoin is a currency senpai

Nope. It's literally just gambling on what the price will be. Futures markets were created for people with a stake in the game to hedge their bets, but they've evolved into mostly just gambling. You can literally bet on the weather if you want.

Ah fuck
Jist xferred money to fidelity

Works a bit different than the stock market. I buy on coinbase.

I should have sold when it spiked a few weeks ago at almost 1200, I bought in at 760.

I'm going to wait till it hits 1100 again, sell, and hope it drops back to 800-900 ish and rebuy.

Ah wayyyyyy too exp for me

>You can literally bet on the weather if you want.
Show me.

I don't have a gambling problem
>Ignore the fact that there are at least 3 croupiers that know my face and name.

It hit 1070 yesterday, then dropped to 1000. I'm holding for now

You don't have to buy a full coin, you can start with a hundred dollars if you want.

>fidelity
idk about this one. Just don't pick one that takes a lot of fees per trade. Again, I advise you against going into stocks with $500 but that's none of my business

You don't have to buy a whole BTC friend, most people deal in decimals.

Explain pls, i want my 100k to make me 5k/mo.

ya I'm waiting for another spike, 1100 is my magic number.

Ill buy again at 850.

>You obsessively stare at the coinbase app all day as well?

I think it will spike again soon. The 1200 spike really helped establish a new floor. I trade on yobit and ccex, and flip flop between them. I try to watch the candlestick patterns and make predictions, but I have no formal training and have idea wtf I'm doing tbqh.

>You can literally bet on the weather if you want.
>Show me
Here you go.
cmegroup.com/trading/weather/weather-futures-and-options-block-trading-step-by-step-guide.html

Biotech

t. /k/

But energy or real-estate, gold, if you know what you are buying buy tech. It's a risk as you buy before it gets big but there is a ton of money to be made.

same as me.

Currently I have .5 BTC and .2 BTC in ICN

I'm long hauling the ICN, I think it's going to go up and up.