Men will never have to know the shitshow that is having a period for several days every single month

>men will never have to know the shitshow that is having a period for several days every single month
>men will never have to go through every day of their life in constant fear of being raped

And yet you misogynistic faggots think that you have life on hard mode. You have no idea the struggles that women face. Get a grip.

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/sugar-baby-jeane-marie-almulla-empower-girls-feminist-7512641
mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/female_17_charged_with_knife-p.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet women are still whores.
Wtf I hate women now.

First thought when I saw this picture

>nice ass

>no arguments

Go figure.

That's right. For this very reason, men are superior to women.

>imbygling that I care
10/10

>be a 6/10
>dress like a slut
>guaranteed male attention

Fuck off roastie.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

That picture makes no sense, it is incoherent and probably the biggest strawman I've ever seen. It is unironically the most sexist thing I've seen.

Why? Because it takes things which men (and women) say about all kinds of women and assume it to be a unified force. It would be impossible to logically say all those things to one woman. It would be ridiculous to insult a woman for being a stay at home mom and a workinh mom, because she can't do both. It would be ridiculous to insult a woman for having too many kids and not having any kids, because she can't do both. This comic assumes that all men are the same person and that all women share the same plight, that a woman can do no wrong nor should a man provide any criticism.

The inability to differentiate between different opinions is something shared in common by very young children, alzheimers patients, school shooters, and the insane.

> constant fear of being raped
More refugees will help

"That's a man's job." They certainly weren't talking about working on an oil rig...

men get all this shit thrown at them "let the men work" yeah men hear it too. you learn that you don't get to be part of something unless you are contributing to progress. women who draw bullshit like this are failing to "man up" and help. they are playing victim whether they realize it or not. even if they feel disenfranchised, so do men and for the same reasons. just put in effort to be a useful person and you will be accepted and feel good about your place in the world.

>men will never have to know the shitshow that is having a period for several days every single month

sounds like someone is insecure about their own womanhood. Let me guess, your man won't fuck you while you're on your period?

Step 1. Don't date a fucking manpussy
Step 2. ???
Step 3. profit!

Toastie roastie :^)

such fucking horseshit. the bottom of the barrel women will ALWAYS have some beta faggot nipping at their ankles, while my society is constantly turning away from good white guys like me, just because I'm white. Men just do what men do though, we shut the fuck up and do our job anyway. thats why you MGTOW faggots are pathetic. you are sinking to the level of women by bitching and complaining that life is hard for you, you want men's rights. fuck off and die

90% of the shit in that picture is what women say to each other

Just woman up and deal with it.

Nigga you can get a webcam and shake your ass to lonely betas for thousands of dollars a week. Hell, if you don't want to be a slut about it just be a gurlgamer streamer, those bitches get 1000+ dollar "tips" for literally being female and playing video games.

This idea that women are oppressed by society is insane. Civilization is seemly constructed for their benefit.

i work at a job that ANY gender could perform. Yet, the field that it's in is 90% men. Because women are usually clueless in this field. So now we got a woman working at my branch. She knew already she had to prove herself. Yet, she failed and only proved nobody wrong. It's quiet fucking stupid actually, because when I try to teach her stuff she doesn't fucking listen. FORGET IT go put away freight back in the warehouse.

woman: "equal pay plz"
Trump: "Then do equal work."

shotsfuckingfired.jpeggifpng

When I raise my future wife I'll put her on superior raw vegan alchemy diet and absolve her periods
>tfw

Have fun with your heavy flow, sinners

Formula feeding *isn't* good for babies.

The Jews have women buying that shit and making sure their children have health issues.

>absolve her periods
Because she won't be fertile anymore right

lol shut the fuck up

>men will never have to go through every day of their life in constant fear of being raped

Then help us get rid of all the shitskins

>You have no idea the struggles that women face

We know.

We just don't care because our struggles are more important.

Wrong, sinner

"He liveth in death. It is therefore his food." -Thoth

>in constant fear of being raped

well how many women are ACTUALLY raped? fuck off

Someone replace this with a man and put real concerns in those bubbles like:
>will I have to go to war
>how will I feed my family
>are my children safe
>is my society collapsing
>where is my place in the universe
>will I be rembered

^FUCKIN THIS OMFG

>Aren't you cute?
damn, my chinese cartoons told me girls like to be cute, I guess the slant-eye jew got me again

Pretty sure morbus crohn is worse in every way.
Stop crying you bitch.

Men will never know what it's like to have favor after favor given to you for free.

Men will never know what it's like to have everything done for you just for putting on a bit of make-up.

Men will never know what it's like to have your whole life catered to every whim, just by opening your legs selectively.

Polcucks think cunts dont crave rape lol what a bunch of dumb sinners haha probably let their whores wear pants

>pic
I thought faggots on here were whiny but good lord 90% of those bubbles are fucking nothing.
Get over yourselves american women.

Why do we need to make a competition out of it?

Then they bleed all over them LOL

Stupid.

>just because I'm white

What?

Aside from blacks (for reasons still unexplained), you have the biggest advantage over any race when it comes to attracting women.

Stop bitching

>you run like a girl
>are actually a girl
?

>>men will never have to know the shitshow that is having a period for several days every single month
Periods are probably not very fun, but don't dramatize shit.
>>men will never have to go through every day of their life in constant fear of being raped
Rapes are so rare, and aren't limited to female victims. Yes females are more often the victim than males. Likewise males are more often the victim of homicide. Does that mean males have it rougher because we are in fear every day of being killed? Obviously murder is worse than rape.
>And yet you misogynistic faggots think that you have life on hard mode. You have no idea the struggles that women face. Get a grip.
Nice ad hominem and strawman attacks.
You posted two "struggles" that aren't even a big deal. Again stop dramatizing shit. Post some real struggles that affect a significant portion of the population and aren't first world problems.

fuck you
i'm terms of getting accepted to college and accepted to new job places, I am now at a disadvantage through no choice of my own, being born white. That is fucked up and is something to be angry about.
the feminist movement is growing and hatred towards whites is at a local high. White police officers are targeted and killed, 5 got fucking sniped in dallas, and one nigger just raped and killed a pretty white jogger in queens, race was a motivation.

>responding to your own shitpost
here is the (You) you crave

And women will never know the shitshow of dealing with women complaining, or paying for your ex-bitch for the rest of your life because no pre-nup.

Women will also never understand that in an emergency men are expected to act, fight and even die in order to protect them

WRONG!

When i was in secondary school this black chav slapped my ass and after that i was too scared to walk past her :(((

notice the lack of response from OP

Yeah enough of this women vs men shit. This is all CREW thread sliding today. I'm a Sup Forums chick and even I see through it. Ignore all women threads today it's a tactic.

Women always tear down other women worse than any man. The old saying, "Men insult each other and don't mean it. Women compliment each other and don't mean it."

Oh, and sage for the obvious bait.

If you isolate rape cases in the USA and include prison rapes men get raped more often.

>I'm a Sup Forums chick

Too fat

And women will never know what is like to held fully accountable for their actions, hence why men serve much longer prison sentences and are more likely to be sent to prison

>2 things

you poor baby

>>men will never have to know the shitshow that is having a period for several days every single month
>>men will never have to go through every day of their life in constant fear of being raped
>And yet you misogynistic faggots think that you have life on hard mode. You have no idea the struggles that women face. Get a grip.

women will never:

>know the feeling of somebody having the freedom to kill your baby without even having to tell you

>have to get into fights with people and nearly die for dating a woman who lied about being with another man.

>get forcibly raped in prison, get raped by feminists who get away with it because women don't get convicted of rape very often compared to men. In some countries such as the uk rape can only be commited by a man.

>have to worry about being a gross loser that farts at the wrong time or something by a sex of people who bleed from their legs every month for a week.

>listen to feminists complain about men being shallow and judgemental, while she will only date thin boys with clothes, money and a big cock.

"Women come in all different shapes and sizes, that's a fundamental message of modern feminism - but so too, do feminists themselves.

Jeane Marie Almulla considers herself a feminist, and advocate of body confidence. And the 25-year-old is also a “sugar baby” whose lavish lifestyle is funded by rich men, AKA sugar daddies, in exchange for her company.

The aspiring singer says she has never, and will never pay for a drink – but men also pay for her dinner, handbags and travel."

indy100.com/article/sugar-baby-jeane-marie-almulla-empower-girls-feminist-7512641

>You have no idea the struggles that women face.

I'm willing to let the right woman live at home and do nothing but fuck me and cook for me, all expenses paid. Is that so hard?

You forgot inevitable weight gain, fattie.

>graduate from university with a 3.8 GPA
>github and portfolio full of code
>worked all through university, 2+ years writing shell scripts and other misc programming duties
>no criminal history
>resume vetted by career services people
>list of professional references
>apply to about 500 positions with cover letters and get a handful of interviews which I ace, no job offers
>now working in a warehouse as general labor
>female university colleague who barely passed every course and graduated on special probation with a GPA below 2.0 which I spent some time tutoring contacts me to tell me how she got a job as junior developer
>asks me for help on basic programming syntax like creating an array and asking what a pointer does in C++

YEAH WOMEN HAVE IT REALLY FUCKING HARD DON'T THEY

Please be my gf

>MFW TODAY I LEARNED MEN HAVE UNRAPEABLE ASSHOLES!!

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

What about the father's choice or the baby's choice or even the choice of basic humanity?

no you have the right to go secretly after your honeymoon to ""the movies"" and take care of that problem.

Gee,honey how did we not get pregnant?

Don't worry about it babe, I guess I just wasn't ovulating at the time we tried on the honeymoon.

What about tonight?

I have a headache dear, next week will be good.

>make a post about women being disadvantaged
>everyone on Sup Forums writes back with a bunch of sexist comments

You guys don't even try

Women will never know the burden of being so completely disposable every country will agree it's justifiable to demand they go to war at the whim of their leaders if drafted

So you admit that women are prone to irrationality because of hormone fluctuations yet they take they pill and hrt etc to make themselves not just looney a few days a month but permanently ?

So why listen to looney hormone induced bullshit from women at all?

And titis or get the fuck out

how exactly am i being sexist? please let me know.

here is a link which proves men do get raped by women

mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/female_17_charged_with_knife-p.html

if anyone is the sexist its you.

>Get a grip.
No, YOU get a grip.
Woman in normal case all she has to do is to take care of the home and children, they don't have to work 8 hours non stop under pressure that they may lose a job, they don't go to war, nobody tells them to "man up" when sad, it's rare for them to be homeless as society cares for women.
Women have it easy, some blood every month and pain of childbirth three times in their whole life, that's it.

I'm saging this thread as it may be just a slide thread.

>Girls just want to have gundamental rights

>here is a link which proves men do get raped by women

Implying this is actually a thing. How much of a beta do you have to be to get raped by a woman? Are you so weak that you allow the physical force of a fucking woman to overpower you?

How the fuck is this even possible.

granted, we just don't care to hear about it constantly.

So your vagina bleeds big fucking deal. If you weren't such a fat fucking whale and out of shape having a period wouldn't hurt.

>The aspiring singer says she has never, and will never pay for a drink
"she" must be thirsty

This. Tits or gtfo. You cant just post that and then not post a picture of your tits with a timestamp written on them. This is a serious board and there are rules in place for a reason. So lets either get a pic of those titties or cease your babbling.

>How much of a beta do you have to be to get raped by a woman?

See you complain about the rape culture but when it hurts men you refuse to speak up,shameful.

Nice victim shaming.

How do people rape in general?

all of those things and more, yes women can overpower men,drug them and get them drunk.

Actually we do. We have to put up with moody bullshit every month
>Implying
Learn self defense, get a gun, stop being an overly dramatic coward

this will work

I had a wound on my thigh that bleed for several days, does that count?

Anita, begone, you have no power here.

I don't complain about rape culture I'm not a feminist. But this thread just shows how much you guys don't understand women. That picture is kind of stupid but it shows a bunch of insults about women, and then you answer back with your typical statements about how women are inferior and incompetent and stuff. It happens in every thread where women are brought up as a topic and yet you guys wonder why feminists exist

Ever zip up your dick in your pants? That's true suffering.

And because of this women have life on easy mode. They don't have to suck it up and take it on the chin, they can whine and complain until they get their way.

And rape is not a problem with men. I hear men say all the time that they would love to be raped and stuff. It's such a small problem with you guys that you joke about wanting it

nothing about your life is hard. no single aspect. shit, you act like you got sold out to the russians. youre not ukranian so i dont feel sorry for you.

According the the media, academia, and the 44th president of the United states, one in five

Constant fear or lust of getting raped? Do you know nothing of women

>nothing about your life is hard.
I said about men's life, you goddamn kike.

Subtext: women are basically children completely incapable of their own protection

Look: as another woman on Sup Forums: If you are going to get triggered here, you shouldn't be here. There are tons of minorities on Sup Forums that know not to get triggered by the racism. That's Sup Forums.

ok but what didn't you post?

Nope no tits ;-)

>woman will never understand that 9/11 was a hoax and that the planes were just cheap CGI

Time stamped boob pic or you're just a guy like the rest of us.

All day long you think I'm a guy like the rest of you. Works for me. bbfn user, until the next thread.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. They talk all the time about how life is so hard for them being men, but if anyone was ever to try to bring up problems that women face they just deny it and say it's because women are inferior or something. Happens all the time.

>raise your future wife
Are you gonna marry a little girl?

My gf carries a gun zero fear of rape. Fear of a liberal faggot jury who thinks she should have just allowed the rape to happen so some dindu nigger, spic, shit skin muzzie could live. Buy a gun pussy.

>why didn't you just leave him?

Jesus fuck the mental gymnastics women will go through to stay in an abusive relationship. Girl I knew "reached out" to me about her abusive bf, I helped her every way I could. The same days she would say she was done with him were the same days she went to his place to suck his dick (after he had fucked a girl earlier, not even joking). When I said the guy was a douche to other people or talked about it she flipped and took his side. Turns out she didn't want help or to break away from him, she wanted someone to comfort her and justifying her obviously bad decision making, milking all the attention on the way. The last thing I did was corner her on logic, the way I would do with any rational human being, telling her she was smart enough to realize her contradictory nature and the situation she put herself in. Her response: "Things get complicated when love is involved".

Shut the fuck up. Logic and reason have no power here! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know guys like to think they have it hard but compared to what we have to go through just BEING a woman guys have it easy. Way less judgement, no periods, no makeup, feeling safe when they go out...

>Triggered about double-fingering the trigger.

>women will never have to know the shitshow that is having to deal with some dumb bitch on her period

She didn't persist through a basic art class, that's clear.

Lol, what arguments did you offer?
>Wahhh women have le feels
Gtfo