Why are attractive white males never racists or nationalists?

Why are attractive white males never racists or nationalists?

Bullshit

HahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whites are the best and succeed in any situation we are put in, however racists are the least successful whites who feel the need to piggy back on the rest of the race to catch up rather than competing themselves. same as the cultural marxists really. You are superior, so go out and compete to win

Racism stems from insecurity
Successful/talented/good looking people have a sense of self identity based on their achievements or good traits
People who have nothing going on for them will latch onto something that they'll always be as their identity. Eg: their ethnicity, their sex

OP is on to something

I think a projection of a certain insecurity def has some role in it, explains the mentality of this board and its association with it(that being that the majority are beta looking dudes as seen on HWNDU)

I'm gay and I find them all ugly :^)

You can be sure those guys are all racist as fuck, just socially aware enough not to speak out loud.

Look, racism is just a male mating ritual. As in a homosexual mating ritual. Attractive men get so much pussy they are not drawn into your racist group jerking circles, they are already satisfied. Racism is for sexually utterly frustrated men who would fuck even another man!

Beautiful people don't think.

They aren't libshits either.
They just dodn't care about politics as they are to busy emptying their balls in your dream waifu.

Same reason attractive women aren't feminists.

Attractive people usually don't care about politics.

thanks for confirming ethnocentrism isn't racism

We have a winner

When you're're born beautiful you spend a lot of time around women who are by nature extremely emotional and liberal so you either become that way as well or you hide your conservatism to be able to fuck the liberal bitches.

Because attractive people don't face any problems in their life and get by from only their looks. If you don't have any problems in your life, why would you try to fix them?

You never know what people truly believe. I know many liberal people that spew racist shit in private.

attractive people are still racist and nationalist sometimes, but they conceal their power level because it gives them more benefit to do so. Particularly in terms of reaping the many advantages of being attractive.

>implying the alpha chads don't vote republican while the cuck manlets vote dems

>pussy makes you complacent

Because racism doesn't exist.

>Why are attractive white males never racists or nationalists?

phew thank god. this means that our entire past never was racist and we finally dont have to worry about our ancestors being racist.

Most guys I know are red pilled as fuck and racist, they just don't show it openly.

Attractive people doesn't need to care about politics.

They are they just don't go out banging on about their political and racial views, as they understand social dynamics better than a beta or ugly fuk who has never had proper social interactions.

>implying

who dat cutie :^)

People who can get through life without working very hard tend to be more left-leaning.

They're usually redpilled as fuck on the fact that women are stupid easily manipulable whores.

Social conservatism is a subconscious attempt to usurp the throne of the tribe so you can install and *enforce* backwards social laws all over it that free-up the currently-unattainable females for you.

Yes, the sole reason why it unironically exists in 2017, along with religion (which is an integral part of social conservatism due to the "values" it preaches) is because people can't get laid with the current socially-liberal rules due to females having way too much freedom to enact their own selective filters. Observe the "anti-degeneracy" threads being made on Sup Forums, they ALWAYS revert to discussing females. Additionally, extreme socially-conservative societies, like muslims, base their entire set of laws AND religion around what females should do and how should they dress - they're subconsciously restricting liberalization so females are kept at lower levels of social development, such levels where the average cringy muslim is an acceptable partner. They even extend it to degrees where marrying a preteen is acceptable and *must* be kept acceptable due to "traditions", because chaining a girl to you before she can develop her own selective process is the ultimate way to guarantee a mate for you, no matter how ugly or cringy you are.

Because they're too busy talking about le chicks with le bros and how the last rave they want to was like soooo rad

Those guys aren't even that handsome though.

If they've always been attractive they probably haven't felt disenfranchised and done some searching beneath the surface

Not to mention when you're already attractive, saying a couple lefty points to your average millennial woman will make her vag spout like a whale

>never
But I'm attractive AND nationalist.

boom

/thread

I'm maybe a 7/10 in the eyes of most women.

Pretty fit, but busted face from getting into a lot of fights. Have some scars including one above my lip from blocking some shrapnel with my face.

5'10. Can't grow hair on my head anymore due to constantly wearing a kevlar helmet during my 20's. So I shave my head.

Okay job, not poor. Have a couple of degrees.

I date model. I'm not racist nor nationalist but I definitely think like every other shadilay.

Good point.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

I am, I just don't shout about it or else I'd lose my job.

federal head of the NPD

Speak for yourself you ugly fucking brit.

They are afraid of losing all they have worked for if they shout out their opinions in public. They have more to lose so they avoid being vocal.

Wow, how dare average people fight for a more just and fair system of living.

Nobody cares.

Why are you saying this

OK I'm not racist and I think racism is wrong.

However, speaking bluntly.

Racists are racist particularly because they are afraid and consider other races to be threat.

If somebody is so far high up on the food chain, they are generally not afraid and don't consider anyone as a threat, so they have no reason to be racist.

It's like, you know a goat is not as smart as you, but you don't go out of your way to make a statement that a goat is dumber than you. You just don't care.

That's why it's always the poor whites who are racist. Cause they aren't actually better than the blacks and mexicans they hate upon. They are equals if not worst.

Handsome white guy with a big dick here, no reason to hate black people.
I would definitely be a with a black chick over a white trump supporter, anti-feminist, or whatever other weirdo right wing "philosophy " she may have.
I'm also a country boy and a working man, so girls like that I know how to do most manly things

If you look good your life goes super well and you never have any hardships
So horrible thoughts like the decay of society never enter your head

>have everything handed to you your entire life
>don't appreciate conservative values

makes me almonds etc.

>Get free pussy lined up everywhere you go
>Everyoen treats you very good
>Jobs come easy
>Preferential treatment from every instition
Can't give a fuck when your life is on easy mode

Yeah, these guys clearly have so many black friends, right? Not a single nigger in sight.

I am attractive and I am a communist. It's normal where I'm from to be cool and Left wing, but I live in the West now and it's all ugly faggots and degenerates on the Left and Right and the attractive are Liberals. It all depends on where you are from

Attractive white men and women are extremely racist, they just don't admit it because its socially unacceptable.

If you talk to them you'll figure this out quickly. They look down on their friends who date black girls, etc They have an elitist attitude usually.

>a black girl describes her fantasy bf on Sup Forums

>Everyoen treats you very good

Except for sexually entitled women and every straight male.

This is some dumb ass shit right here. Most rednecks out in bumfuck no where aren't scared of blacks they hate them because they get more benefits than their trailer trash asses and at the same time rob from the poor they live with.

Also i've lived in an all black area for 4 years and it sucks, gun shots at night, people trying to jump you, multiple times people tried to rob me, cars broken into, get togethers ruined by random niggers trying to come in, and coming up to us threatening us about "their turf".

Niggers are animals, there is good reason to feel them but Bubbas don't deal with that, they hate them for what they are, shitstains on the world.

because politics are for autists

Correct answer? They are. At the same rate as everyone else. Probably higher.

You're mistaking celebrities and attention whores on the internet for attractive people everywhere. Easy mistake Ahmed. Most people ugly and attractice hate you, they just don't say it in public.

Because they don't have to think.

Those guys look like a bunch of sissy fags. I wouldn't want them representing my race.

You're not entirely wrong. What you aren't addressing is the fact that the selective filters which women employ are not ultimately beneficial. Women, given the choice, tend to R-select rather than K-select.

You're fixating on the fact that women being unable to develop selective sexual strategies is good for betas and "negative" for women. While both of those things are true, what you aren't considering is the broader effect on society. The empowerment of female sexual strategy has led to more single motherhood, more divorce, more promiscuity. These have led to higher crime rates, less emotional well being and greater dependence on the state.

Women are unattainable in the West today. Regardless of whether or not you are alpha or not. Are you more likely to pass on your genes if you're an alpha? Yes. Do you actually have any control over the process? No. Men are not allowed to possess women. Men are given no control over the reproduction process.

>Monogamy and, therefore, civilization are backwards
>Tribal mating patterns are progressive

I suspect you are either a shill or an intelligent woman. Female empowerment is not compatible with stable civilization. Feminists know this, and that is why they seek to expand the power and scale of the government. The only way this feminism meme is going to continue is through an interventionist and authoritarian gynocratic government. You know that without artificial intervention, nature will prevail.

You are just proving me right.

You're just a poorfag who live amongst blacks. You aren't better than them. You live amongst them and have to deal with their bullshit. Hence you're afraid and racist.

A proper white guy has never experienced your poorfag life and has no reason to be racist.

Have you considered turning black? Like assimilating to their culture and stuff? I mean, you have more chance of being black than you have chance of ever being proper white.

>because they are afraid and consider other races to be threat.

>Muslims openly threaten to kill you wherever they feel themselves to be in the majority
>people get fed up with that shit
>"Haha, you are just afraid of them!"

>just and fair
You aren't entitled to a woman you fat fuck

>attractive
>communist

pick one

>Social conservatism creates a society that's successful in the longterm
>Barbaric societies reward the strong
>Attractive people can coast through life, and so will conform to the zeitgeist of the day
>Ugly people have always been the movers and shakers

Some of the richest people are extremely racist. You're pushing a meme that doesn't exist.

You mistake public positions for private ones. You're a brown larping as a white though so that's an easy mistake for your inbred mind to make.

They just hide it.

Nice survey faggot

>why are men that look pretty for the affiliation of theirs like a woman not manly in political stances

There is a reason why actors and singers were seen as low as prostitutes to romans

He is entitled to a fair shot at a woman. A society that provides resources for women regardless of chastity (via alimony, child support and welfare programs) is a society that allows women to exclusively fuck chad thundercocks at the expense of billy betas.

He isn't entitled to a woman? True.

Women aren't entitled to men's resources. Also true.

>aren't better than them

Except yes i am because i was living there while working hard to get out and instead of selling drugs, robbing people, beating them up, and killing I worked min wage to save up, got more experience and a better job and moved away.

You are actually stupid.

I've lived in a rural conservative area, and a liberal city. The people in the conservative area were ugly as fuck, illiterate and white trash. The women were all 300 pound trailer queens, and the men all looked like stereotypical nascar fatass fans. The liberal area had attractive people, intelligent and weren't up my ass as much. But I prefered the conservative shithole because they looked at me as some sort of highly intelligent greek god. That, and they did more drugs than the liberals and was fun to watch the arguments, cops come around, etc.

No but I have an obligation to reproduce and be a productive member of society, social conservatism helps me do that without hurting anybody. In fact, it improves life for families, especially children. The fact that you feel the need to throw around insults to add emphasis to your argument just shows how weak it really is. Social liberalism is bad for everybody.

>Why are attractive white males never racists or nationalists?

But they are.

Everyone is nice too us.
Women of all color want our D
Getting pussy is easy
People are generally nicer to attractive people.
We don't have s chip on our shoulder about the world.

This post proves the word "racist" is just something rich white people call poor white people.

>Mel Gibson is not attractive/successful/talented
o...k, just keep moving the goal posts to justify your bullshit pseudo-science.

bitch please

>Women aren't entitled to men's resources. Also true.
They are ever since they are entitled to vote. Suffragete movement the worst thing to ever happen

underrated post

are you fucking retarded?

they almost always are, but unlike you anti-social freaks they can hide their power level and dont spout internet memes all day

they do everything you faggots say you will do

Also nice projecting

Please define cultural marxism.

This is excellent.

People in poverty just get angry at their environment, i get it, it sucks, but its usually cheaper to live in country anyways.

If you have marketable skills, just fucking move, if you don't, educate yourself in a trade. Once your making decent money 2 years later, move to a college town and then all of a sudden, black people are just like white people, and muslims are just doing math homework. Everyone gets a long and life is good.

because they don't have time to browse Sup Forums

why is ?
because 1 post by this faggot

>REEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T WOMEN FUCK ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because only fvcking losers are racist.

t. attractive white male

>they do everything you faggots say you will do

>tfw chad thundercock has been killing niggers and gassing jews on the weekend and i didn't have a clue

WTF is a "power level" ?
I keep seeing that here. Beta losers have a power level?

What does "reveling your power level" mean exactly?

This.

Racist chads vote HRC because even though they are racist they benefit from globalism.

They date latinas.

Latinas are the hottest girls in this world. By far advantage.

And they use to be pretty dumb. If you have no need to improve your brain, you may not do it. And that's what happens to them.

Interesting point.
Women dont actually care about politics, so being political isnt useful as an attractive man.
Politics is useful to influence other men.

>calls someone a virgin
>draws a cartoon girl

kek
post pics or fake and gay

Attractuve people (man or woman) have less incentive to seriously be into politics and question the popular narrative.

It means sperging out IRL the same way you do on Sup Forums.

Lol, I was just making a reasonable argument friendo. I'm sorry that you don't know how to react to it.

And besides, you act like every conservative person is some sort of Sup Forums virgin. Go outside. Pic related

Because racists and nationalists are ugly people mad at everyone and never take responsibility for their own problems. So they're disgusting not only physically but intellectually as well.