So today I have found out that Christianity is the final redpill and I have been blessed, i feel amazing...

So today I have found out that Christianity is the final redpill and I have been blessed, i feel amazing. I've been shown a miracle and the way to view God's amazing holy world.

>Christianity isn't the final redpill
prove me wrong
protip: you can't, you're brainwashed by sins and i'm on god's side

Other urls found in this thread:

radioaryan.com/search/label/Aryan Esoterica?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless

How did you come to this conclusion? I'm interested.

Thank you. God bless you too user.

bring on the atheist autist squad

get ready for the non-arguments and propaganda OP

Same bro, I had a return to faith moment early this week and it's lifted me.

Jesus is the sun.

Well done user. Long may He shine on you

Praise the lord

Have battled my inner demons, studied hard on Christianity, prayed. I can finally see the sins and good of the world, it is clear to me now. Today is the best day of my life and it is snowing for the first time in years here, i can finally feel the holiness that has been talked about for years and years. satan is to not to be underestimated, he is among all of us. He is very strong and powerful and can take the forms of anything. I urge you to do the same as I did, it's worth it.

There is another Great Awakening among us, god bless.

This thread is being slided, i pray for this world.

I'm not really sure about anything anymore.

Understanding most of science requires lots of study, trust (in other peoples conclusions) and checking for biases.
History requires a lot of faith in accounts, the way they were vetted and the people who did so.

I guess, belief in Christ is a weird mix of Pascals Wager, good track record and feeling, for me.

It is a mix. Science and religion work together perfectly, especially with the recent discovery of quantum physics and pseudo science. the power pushing the message that science and religion is completely separated is evil and wants to disturb peace on this world.

Study the bible hard enough to know which gospels are to be taken accurately and not is the path.

what was the miracle?

true, especially genesis 6 is very relevant these days

rationalwiki is the fountain of truth on the internet, god's gift. it's like the modern day bible.

research the citations as well of course to know which is real, satan is among us all after all.

So...
God created the universe and his tale is from a Hebrew book where this same God wants to kill the humanity since the beginning of 'the times'... after a while, God makes a Soon out of a Virgin and decides to torture and kill... This God also wants you to do some kids of ritualistic non-sense. Why the fuck would any God leave a book? I'm agnostic...

my eye opening up and seeing the beauty of this world. i'm cured of my depression completely and i have no negative thoughts in my mind, only pure.

What's your denomination

>you're brainwashed by sins and i'm on god's side

Good for you. Now enjoy your enlightenment and SHUT UP. Do not proselytize. Do not be insecure.

DOS tip: do some acid and then see how you feel about Christianity.

that seems like autosuggestion

if you're not talking about orthodox christianity then you've been decieved

Better not be papist scum

>snowing
>a good thing
You're mental mate this weather is awful.
God bless you anyway you ice loving loon. Roll on spring.

Welcome home; better be Catholic though

>become so delusioned you think you're enlightened
HAH

Imagine you're back in 1800s, how would you react to someone trying to explain to you that you're made out of atoms.

Or how would you know that communism is evil without deeper insight, it seems like a noble ideology on the surface.

You cannot understand or morally judge a being of higher intelligence & ethical ground (God).

It's like a child hating his father because he was imposing on his mother, not knowing that mommy likes it and daddy is just playing along.

>worshiping a literal Jew
>redpill

Love Christ like he is your father. By love i mean real love. Try as hard as possible to be free of your sins and pray.

this is brainwash. you throw away the reasoning behind the autosuggestion. it's not just a coincidence that I follow christ and feel the light in myself. I'm not telling rubbish, i know because im me. if you don't believe then it all comes down to faith.

>i'm mental
unfortunately, this is how it's pushed upon the world. snow is beautiful but you can't see it. this is why Christianity isn't the only religon and we all live in harmony. But god bless you too, user.
satan is pushing his actions through us via his sins, remember that.

>Have battled my inner demons
dude wat

Sins, it's hard to see them but we do it so much it's hard to have faith.

God bless! I hope you're catholic. Even if not, welcome to the embrace of Christ and his flock

>hey i know you sinned but give me money and jesus will love you again

Fuck off scum

>snow is beautiful but you can't see it
You should write tweets for Jaden Smith

what is considered a sin

Go to a church that approves gay marriage, proddie

yeah u've brainwashed urself
have fun before you go back to depression, don't reply to me again

>do some acid and then see how you feel about Christianity.
what do you mean by this?

Whats your favourite story in the bible?

What miracle?

It's merely a (((coincidence))) that people feel good after following through nofap

I am no writer, I admit of course. but it is what it is to me,

Study the bible and history of Christianity itself.

I can only pray for you user. you'll see the light too someday.

God bless

no you tell me

Amen. Brother. Deus Vult!!

God bless you. I too have been converted by God.

Please keep it traditional. Liberal Christianity is cancer.

Cristianity was invented by jews to control goyums. Cris is literally a cuck, and whole bible is about how to be a proper cuck.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34

The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name.
Exodus 15:3.

And BTW, how are your Pagan ancestors? Dead, oh, that's right.

Crucifixion of Jesus and the whipping is what kick started my faith. It struck me like no other story has done before, like my own father was being punished.

Like I say, it's ((((((merely a coincidence)))))) that I have those feelings in me for a stranger.

There is no point, faith is a very important factor in all of this. That is decided by your own personality.

Judasim was invented by God then they abandoned the messiah and now tries to control the God's real chosen people (The Christians) through the power of their new messiah. The antichrist.

I asked you what miracle you saw

islam is the final redpill.

CHRISTIANITY :

>le joos are g-ds chosen people

>turn the other cheek goy

t.jesus

>also implying Jesus was a jew in the bible

Islam :

>fuck jews

>Fuck degeneracy

>gays are good for nothing

Listen to Sven Longshanks' 5 episode series 'Aryan Esoterica' and come back to me on how Islam is "the final redpill"

Everyone,s ancestors are dead, what's your point?

radioaryan.com/search/label/Aryan Esoterica?m=1

Listen to the one at the bottom first and go up. Learn the Truth.

The Old Testament doesn't apply unless you says it does. Got it.

Oh and I'm sure you can reconcile for us WHY Jesus needed to change the rules...of god. Was he just not brilliant enough the first time around? Can't stop his puny powerless creations from doing the things he gave them the ability to do?

Oh yeah, asking questions in Sunday school and not hiveminding it through life makes a person autistic.

And I'm the arrogant one...

I'd abandon your violent, child screwing religion if i were you. not worth an eternity of suffering for a false prophet.

> I command you to be this and tat. now OBEY, or burn in hell

> I dont love you. I created you to kill you. Couse im an asshole.

>My name is lord. Yoap, 'ats me

>Apple emoji's
>Ever

God bless all Christian brothers.

Islam turns people into Muds, that's how the great Persian, Egyptian and nearly every empire outside Europe was once white and became brown.

Pascal's wager is considered unchristian. You need to drink the koolaid or get off the ride.

lol you cant see what fucking faggots you are

god bless you all anons, i look forward to seeing you all.

Then who invented god?

Hell yea, thank you sir for knowing the Truth! See you in the trenches! Deus Vult!

awakening of my inner self. no negative thoughts are in my mind anymore. I can see the world in all it's glorly, like I have just put on new glasses.

at best jesus was a disappointment to god as many sons are a disappointment to their fathers. jesus preached the opposite of what god mandates

at worst he was a false profit pretending to be the son of god

and regardless of which he was he wasnt even 1/10 moses's power level. moses turns the dust of the earth to gad flies as 1 of the plagues unleashed on egypt and frees the jews from egypt in the height of egypts power before it runs out of gold and whores itself to rome.

jesus couldnt fend off the limited roman forces in goatfuckerstan jew land. it wasnt a marble city it was the equivalent to a truck stop. how many roman soldiers do you actually think were even there? it wasnt egypt or greece (back then its where turkey is now) look at a map and look where israel is then realize most trade on that side went by boat to europe

Yes, call us faggots, protect your god. Good goyum

Amen, God Bless brother!

Religion is a meme. You and billions of other people all believe your god is the real one. It's basically just formal kekism.

why does Sup Forums assume everyone is goyim? i am not on your level moron, i am far above you.

>final redpill
>not theistic satanism
nice b8 m8

Good goy. Christianity is good for you.

yes, good goyim, it is the final redpill, yes, yes.

Amen.

You above Sup Forums? No even your jisus is not above Sup Forums, and you is so much under

I know that feel. I was saved on Nov.7th, and God answered my prayers on the election the following day.

It is an amazing feeling, earth shaking. I have never felt so free.

Religion isn't a meme like the jews push it as, i'd advise you to research the facts about it.

We think we can escape the jews lies but really it's embedded in all of us, it just takes a lot of faith and willpower to wash it off. The final redpill (faithpill) is the hardest one to swallow, believe me. I know.

Trips of truth. The next great awakening is here, praise the lord. the jews will fall.

God bless user! i have also been visited with the graze of god and is now a devoted christian. i was at my lowest and alone and asked for help, and help arrived.
he showed me a vision of how he saved my mother and how he was watching over me all this time. he had always been with me, waiting for me to contact him!

there is a great awakening in the world now and im unbelievable happy for seeing the light.
im looking forvard to meeting you brothers, good bless and safe journey

>rationalwiki
>truth
>Posting on Sup Forums

obvious troll is obvious

Catholicism is heresy.
Read the Bible, because you have misconceptions about the entire thing.

Don't let a Jew tell you what it says, read it for yourself. And don't get the cucked Catholic edited version.

Islam is an intentional knockoff of Christianity by an even bigger narcissist than Jesus.

This. Also believing that Jesus was just a prophet of god is far less retarded than the trinity.

>green-frog-guy.jpeg filename
reconsider faith and stop shilling the evil side.

i was reborn and is going to get baptized tomorrow

Does that mean you've embraced compassion?

Isn't that what Jesus was all about?

Another level? This I need to hear more about. Care to debate me on YouTube live stream?

Fuck off.
That's his way of saying "I was a criminal scumbag but now being a superstitious retard makes it all better".

Loved the son of god and embraced his compassion, that is what Christianity is about.

Never broke the law in my life, I have very religious ancestors.

I am Christian, but have you actually read rationalwiki? You know its a complete leftist shillfest?

isn't everything on the internet a leftist shillfest? we can't escape, that's why i suggest to review the citations yourself.

I see.

I assume when Sup Forums individuals claim to be Christian, all they did was place themselves on a pedestal in their own mind. Not actually embrace the teachings.

Good on you.

Not everything, metapedia is the 'racist' version of rationalwiki

>But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You are fooling yourself.

I am not pushing my thought process on anyone. We're all different after all. I just wanted to discuss it with my fellow christians. Like I say, it all comes down to faith and that's the redpill.

Breaking God's Law; The Ten Commandments, or the condensed two given by Jesus, which are Love God with all your heart mind soul and strength, and love others as Jesus loved you. So the basic ones are spelled out in the 10 commandments but the more intricate ones you need to consult the scriptures to figure out. But you really shouldn't be trying to know what is sin, you should be trying to know what is God's will. Because if you do God's will you will not sin. If you learn what is sin while you have no foundation of childlike belief Jesus, then you will just do everything but the sin itself, like sticking it in the butt instead of the vagina in order to technically not fornicate, but you still sin regardless because you're trying to cheat him. And anal is still fornication.

I feel sorry for you.

I am 135 IQ and arrogant, but you are 3edgy5me.

Your spiritual father is currently Satan. You should remedy that.

lololololololol somebody watched zeitgeist

PRAISE
JESUS
CHRIST
THE
ONLY-BEGOTTEN
SON
OF
GOD

>t.rabbi.goldsmith
Jesus raised the dead.