So I've been out of town for a few days, can I get an American to fill me in on what's happening

So I've been out of town for a few days, can I get an American to fill me in on what's happening.

Did she commit an ethics violation?

If so what happens?

Do you think the trump administration will keep her onboard even if she is investigated?

Will the trump administration take action against Jason Chaffetz for asking for an investigation?

>.png

I literally grabbed the photo off google images, it's not like I need it for more then this thread

>attempting to justify retardation.

whats wrong with png?

>a fucking leaf is upset about the superior file extension

She will be kept on; Drumpf is letting it pass.

Though, this only hurts him more.

It's just endless whining by the faggot left. They're a bunch of cry baby retards who never shut the fuck up

It violates the Leaf's sovreignty

Trump is overwhelming the system. By doing this when there is an emergency there will be total chaos, that's when he gets his enabling act.

This chick is so fucking bad at her job, please Donald, she's a fucking geyser of incompetence, shitcan her for the sake of the united states of america

The Jew media is besides themselves again because Conway suggested that people go buy Ivanka Trump's clothing line after Nordstrom dropped her line.

Jews are frothing at the mouth. It's going to be difficult for them to maintain that level of hysterical hatred for four years. No, make that EIGHT years.

Fuck Jew media.

Nordstrom drops Ivanka's clothing line

Says its because of less sales but suspicious timing

Most likely leftist protesting her brand being in stores

Kellyanne says for Trump supporters to buy her products to support politically motivated removal of Ivanka brand

Leftist call out Kellyanne for presenting ethics conflict

>claims superiority
>posts inferiority

I'm not wasting any of my good images on scum like you, leaf

saved

thanks

You guys have QVC up there in leaflanda? Yeah that's what happened live on tv from the White House.

so... you download and save garbage images

Odd, I do know the Ivanka clothing line is sold in winners up here which is a Canadian version of those discount "designer" stores.

And because you're the only one not shitposting, what are your thoughts on whether or not this is an ethics violation?

if obama giving his wife a better job after being elected wasnt a ethics violation, I dont see how this is

So can someone actually say what happened?

eat shit leaf nigger

wooooooooooooo

sort of, technicaly.
Was defending ivanka against media bitching about how her brand got kicked out of liberal-owned stores, and said she endorsed it and would buy it herself, didn't mind giving it free advertising.
In a vacuum, a gov't employee giving a product free advertising is a violation. In context, it is more like she was responding to media trolling.

>sort of, technicaly.
Oh Christ this is never going to end is it?

i can't be asked to give two shits about this as long as the Clinton Foundation can fund Chelsea's wedding and no one in the MSM gives a fuck about that.