Victim Complex

My nigger roommate just tried to say WWI was a massive loss of non-white life fought for European nations.

call him a nigger

Ask for proof

tell him that britan lost more ppl from there mainland than did colonies and he should stfu

You should tell him that more Serbians fought in the war than Blacks did.

*sips tea*

Kek the only reason he's in college is affirmative action. Absolutely no point in trying to have factual conversations.

He's more concerned with how shiny his Air Jordans look

Das rayciss

Tell him to quit playing BF1 and pick up a fucking book.

This is what happens when people release media that incorrectly portrays historical events for the sake of pandering to indentity politics,(battlefield one) Idiots take it as fact. I want off this fucking ride.

The loss of life in Europe was much greater than the loss of lives in the colonies

This was while we were playing BF1. Guarantee it's because of the NIGGER on the cover.

Fuck the apartment for matching me with this degenerate brainlet.

Cool. I didn't think you got WiFi in prison.

>My nigger roommate just tried to say WWI was a massive loss of non-white life fought for European nations.

He's basically wrong at every level.

Yes there were clonial troops like the Indians and some africans but te vast vast bulk of the death toll was from these nationalities

French
German
Belian
Russian
austrian-Hungarian empire
Italy
Ireland

The losses of non whites are astonishingly small in comparison.

It was a was between colonial powers not colonized peoples.

kek that was so fucking retarded muh diversity quota in video games How fucking sad man i mean how do you fuck up ww1 i mean ww1 supposed to be one of the main redpills and those fuckers try to sneak in bluepill bullshit lol

but it's true
i mean you autists call slavs and jews non white all the time

lol.. playing too much Battlefield 1.

WE

Sad that video game propaganda is doing its job.

After we are all dead people will think king author was a nigger etc..

oh you said ww1
disregard this

bravo

>STABBED IN THE BLACK

Tell him fucking battlefield 1 isn't historically accurate

Holy shit the autism

game is hilarious.

Austro-Hungarians, Italians, and Turks all have white character models.

Germans, Americans, and British character models designed to pander to SJWs.

Austrians... white
Germans... black

Hitlers homeland is white in the game.

Was DICE shitting on Germans?

WUZ DOUGHBOYS

source

shut up you balt nigger

GET IN THIS THREAD AND CALL THE TURKROACH AND ARGENTINIAN A NIGGER

Say him that he's right and next tell him youll more Sad about black's that lost their life while fighting side by side a nazi germany. And look how redpill slowly starts effect.

Nice bait.

Yes, but it's sarcastic when we do it. Whites are allowed to call each other names. For instance:
person 1: ssup, my snow nigga?
person 2: yo, Tyronimus, wassup snowmie?

To be fair, historically speaking there were black German troops from their colonies in Africa, but to my knowledge I don't know of any that fought on the western or eastern fronts.

Bait? Been the biggest redpill of my life

I think BF1 had a little secret redpoll because the niggers got shitty bolt actions while the white men got the cool guns.
I'm more mad that they felt compelled to add these ultra exotic weapons that were never produced in great numbers like the MP18.
But I should have expected it and bought Verdun if I wanted more realistic WWI gameplay.

Of course they didn't fight in European theaters. That would have been massive waste of resources. They fought guerilla warfare against the English in the south western Africa.

I figured as much, there would have been almost no way to transport Askari soldiers to the European theater, so there's some fuddling of history there. It would be cool for BF1 to have a colonies DLC though, fight in various African maps.

Are you still with ctr?

>captcha hilgert agents

What the fuck is wrong with these people

innocent down i've never been with ctr just some guy from rural america or as a real ctr would say a rural or suburban retard :/

but then the niggers in game would hgave been historiclly accurate.

gotta BLACK european nations, even in their historical representations. help people accept that europe its turning more brown now lol.

dumbass goys might assume niggers have always been a prominent percentage of european mainland populations.