APSOLUTELY DIVIDED

Soo apperantly the leftist autists have lost the battle :'C
hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc
youtube.com/watch?v=XyRggcp_EFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7VqYuGhc
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
movingimage.us/files/pages/about/museum__statement_hewillnotdivideus_20170210.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9gXohZCbuQg
youtube.com/watch?v=wk8TEujsJNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My bet is in the end, white women will win.

it'll be back

this is part of viral marketing

leftists are the ones dancing around about it

Bruh imagine shia in this brainwashing chant after 2 years he would pretty much baricade with a m19 lol.
I will miss the night times where pol visits and does stupid shit though,Or trump supporters saying truth or trolling liberals like these peps youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc

Kek divided them

Tbh if its really a viral marketing then i hope it comes up again

>he would pretty much baricade
>barricade

I see what you did there youtube.com/watch?v=XyRggcp_EFE

can someone please give me a quick rundown
I've been unable to watch the stream for 2 weeks

>Jews makes this expecting nothing but liberals following the instructions
>project is hijacked by mystery meat Sup Forumsacks, new Sup Forums e-celebs and e/bin/ menes are borned
>jews get butthurt, literally shut it down not even 4 weeks into Trump's presidency.

Pure pottery.

>blaming the museum

lmao it was probably shia who took it down because seeing Stolen valor and the nigger all day and no one else made him angry that he bushed the right agenda of exposing the retardation of the left

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Rundown you say??

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

ALL PRAISE KEK LORD

youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7VqYuGhc
Should be enough to explain the situation.
Basicaly Shia made a stream against trump which consists a brainwashing chant that was planned to last 4 years though it was closed after a couple months,Or thats what i think at least.
Also pol and trump supporters stepped in and spit some truth

>he will not divide us
>rupture and discord ensues

they asked for that

>On February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project.

>The artists, however, have not.

yes because the "artist" abandoned it after the first 6 days

HAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

can't wait for the commiefornian spin-off series
>HWNDU: California Memeing

Love this , has made my Right Wing Hitler loving weekender lads

Our autism is stronger than ever.

PRAISE

No

anyone have a guide to all the different characters from this wonderful Sup Forums sitcom?

>divided by 0

Is that the one were the Arabic and Hebrew say something cheeky? Can you remind me what's written?

> (1)

I don't remember but yeah it's stuff like "arabs fuck goats" or something

I'm genuinely upset by this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

Well fuck this thread blew fucking fast.
Not as fast as the HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US stream eks dii

the museum was probably at risk of losing its tax exempt status if they let anymore political rallies happen. the jews will only help you with your cultural marxism until their money is at risk

If I ever see Shia I'm going to yell HWNDU and laugh at him

imagine SV is still there without knowing the cam and project is gone because of him

neat!

It made the Drudge Report! We won!

>Betrayed by the eternal museum curators

>ywn smell one of Venti's burps in person.

Now I'm imagining not season three, but series two.

>Gritty California reboot called "UNDIVIDED"
>Set in some shitty children's museum or wannabe art center or something in a Hispanic Los Angeles ghetto
>Someone actually gets shot before the series is over

I'm glad it's over. There was getting to be too much material to sift through. Now we have a certain amount of footage and can delete the boring parts for a good highlights video.

>ywn smell her queefs
feels bad

this fag is part of the reason it got shut down.. fuckin nerds. Learn from Jesus and Milkman

>couple months
More like couple weeks.

what did they mean by this?

>the jews will only help you with your cultural marxism until their money is at risk
Their loyalties lie with money and money alone

>the museum has abandoned us

LUL
There is no business on earth that wants a bunch of degenerate leftists loitering around on their property.

That was a nice little piece of dirt before they showed up.
Covered in cigarette butts, trash, and the green grass that was there has been trampled into a muddy pile of shit.

Is that the ADHD faggot that wore a naruto headband?

He was pleading for friends the moment he stepped in there.

leaf_bro is that you?

Jesus > CIA > Boganon > Jackie > the rest

Where is Brittany Venti? Her shilling makes paper look good........

What did he do?

Danke meneer

The only thing that can make that nigger look good is a bullet in the head.

hahaha nice.

Actually, the Museum did cancel its support for totally understandable reasons.

movingimage.us/files/pages/about/museum__statement_hewillnotdivideus_20170210.pdf

> While the installation began constructively, it deteriorated markedly after one of the artists was arrested on the site of the installation and ultimately necessitated this action. Over the course of the installation, there have been dozens of threats of violence and numerous arrests, such that police felt compelled to be stationed outside the installation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

what the fuck? Does someone have a compilation of this guy? I only saw him re-enact the Plane Scene. I didn't know he did other stuff.

Typical leftist eating of their own. Blame. Take no responsibility. It's everyone else's fault.

>nigel shows up
>day later its stopped

>after one of the artists was arrested

haha shia couldn't keep it together for 2 fucking weeks.

He has to be insane.

>nigel shops up
>days later it's still shopped

He was an important supporting character during the first season. And he made a brief cameo at the very end of the season 2 finale.

OWNED

No, you lost. No more piggybacking. Get your own platform.

>it deteriorated markedly after one of the artists was arrested on the site of the installation

> " " a r t i s t s " "

it failed already?

Guess they just couldn't handle the art.

I imagine that these two guys are what 90% of Sup Forums users are really like.

They'll just move it to a more leftist friendly museum or area. Perhaps put it in a place that George Soros owns.

youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q

where's the footage of LeQueef getting arrested?

anybody got a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=9gXohZCbuQg

better than most of Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=wk8TEujsJNc

Museum confirmed for grey pill/neutral faction.

>hwndu stream is kill
>you faggots keep posting hwndu threads
I hate you people so fucking much

Can't set any user here a fake replacement for HWNDU up and say the normies that you do this to let the spirit of the project live on?

>that picture

I'm dead.