Brit/pol/ - Localism Edition

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=nh00SH3BXtA

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win? We'll find out
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Lords warned: Trigger Article 50 or face abolition
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38915553

>Thousands of crimes are not being recorded
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38913354

>Clive Lewis resigns from the Shadow Cabinet to vote against A50
news.sky.com/story/labour-hopelessly-divided-as-corbyn-ally-quits-over-article-50-10760822

>From repatriator to cuck - A quick rundown on John Bercow
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/john-bercow-forthright-speaker-regularly-raises-hackles-tories

>Corbyn ambushes May in PMQs over Tory council corruption
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/jeremy-corbyn-ambushes-theresa-may-pmqs/

>SNP MPs sing the EU anthem in Parliament
express.co.uk/news/uk/764999/lindsay-hoyle-snp-ode-to-joy-european-union-brexit-article-50-bill

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1410215/UKIP-leader-Paul-Nuttall-fails-six-cities-Stoke.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZngJ13FoARU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38937053
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/09/named-the-first-year-cambridge-student-who-allegedly-burnt-money-in-front-of-a-homeless-man-32388
england.shelter.org.uk/donate/150homelessfamilies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for orge

>dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1410215/UKIP-leader-Paul-Nuttall-fails-six-cities-Stoke.html

SOUTH AFRICA AIDS CRIME POVERTY ZUMA ONUBLE MEMBAZ

FUCK THE UK

h-he'll be fine

Who do you think is in the wrong?

I might check him out but the few times I've clicked on his videos I got a feeling of paranoia that mummy may was watching me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZngJ13FoARU

One day we'll hang the lot of you lowland scum.

hows that party-list proportional representation working out for you?

want to believe son, but this is getting redonkulous

You lads seen this thread?
Looks like the Guardian and other failing newspapers are fudging their numbers a bit.

How would we go about in bringing the Guardian down once and for all

INDEPENDENCE SUPPORTIN'

SNP VOTIN'

REFUGEE WANTIN'

EU LOVIN'

'AGGIS STIRIN'

FISH NAMED CUNT

Are Blair has gotten away with it

Oh for fucks sake, saw it coming but it's still deeply frustrating.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38937053
>Iraq war veterans
good

>also

THHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGSS

he got away with it ages ago

It's an end into the false allegations made against British personnel. There was nothing in there about Blair.

>The IHAT was set up in 2010 to look into allegations of abuse from Iraqi civilians against British troops.

uwot8

wrong image

Really not looking good is it.

I'm glad I didn't put any money on.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Wrong

The public don't care about passion, belief or culture

Glasgow's pretty white as far as UK cities go but it's still a shithole. Weegies are such dickheads

I wonder what he would make of brit/pol/.

Brain-fart.

Why?
Whats the point?

>too many black pills

MW and Owens are talking across each other

Erm... who are you? Show me how YOUR methods are working and how you're personally engaging with the public for the progress of the movement. Okaythankyou

I think Joe Owens is right and wrong

He's right about how to advance and advocate for "our" style of politics. And he's right to highlight woes strand of politics won't really achieve meaningful change in the way an actual political party will.

On the other hand he's wrong to attack Woes for taking people down dead end roads because Woes is just a guy making videos on youtube. He's converting people to right wing thought in his own way.

Maybe if he was doing National Action level of daftness I'd understand Joe's critique, but as far as I see it Woes is just one of thousands of youtubers creating videos for a living.

He's harmless, I really don't see why he can't coexist with local politics man.

Question time worth watching?

Doing a think

>HahAHhaHAHHA druuuuugs LOL XD

>THHHHHHIIINNNNNNNNGGGS

first the house and now this shit

opposition going hard on LOCAL angle

>Phil Shiner, from the now-defunct law firm Public Interest Lawyers, was struck off for misconduct in February.
>As a result, IHAT's caseload would be reduced from 3,000 to 20 cases by the summer, a Ministry of Defence statement said.

>3,000
>20

fucking hell how much shilling was that cunt doing

also

>20 remaining cases be given to the Royal Navy Police

tbf i'm on the fence between them just saying dismissed and leaving it at and standards to be upheld. Is it wrong to trust more in the 'right' outcome from a military tribunal than a civilian court?

Last nights?

Audience was great but there were no classic moments like SHE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING VOTE

Only if you care about pop politics, if you just want to stick around for the soundbite zingers and one-liners then don't bother. Billy Bragg did get booed though, that was a bit of a laugh.

It makes me laugh when I hear people talking about "the white race" and saving our people...not that I disagree. Just when I go out in my shithole northern town and watch the mouthbreathers that occupy this wasteland and vote labour every few years I can't help but think maybe this is a lost cause.

It's to stop people abusing it. Ridiculous how long it takes though, I haven't been able to delete a post for weeks

The fact that Murdoch was in the room and nobody was made aware of it is unbelievable to be fair

Pretty much.

We do need to form another party, or at the very least all get behind some small party that always exists, I'm convinced of that.

I don't think Joe is right that all it's going to take is talking about NHS/school places/wages though. Most people are so cucked that that alone isn't going to be enough. You have to make people realise that our existence as a people is under threat and that it's perfectly right and natural to be resistant to that, and doesn't in fact make you a Hitlerite maniac.

Modern working-class brits are pretty awful, but it isn't their fault. At least not fully. What do you expect when all the jobs go to China, they're herded into hideous concrete monstrosities, and their towns are filled with thousands of foreigners

How do we fix Liverpool lads?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817

SHUT IT DOWN

M-mummy p-p-please don't shoot the d-dog :(

I don't get it

S U E D

what's that from?

the irish girl who was on channel 4 during their alt right report has a book coming out call kill all normies

'looks' like the mail

Should've used a £50 desu m8

>girl
>book

Hope no cunt falls for that again after the Lauren Southern debacle or whatever her name is

True. But I think a few people on Sup Forums & otherwise spend a little too much time indoors. They;ve completely romanticised the scenario, which is why so much of the alt-right is just pie in the sky. Joe Owens arguments ring true, people just don't give a fuck about saving the white race and all the other shit people spew, and this is coming from someone who identifies as alt-right.

Remember when Sup Forums actually believed that Hillary's campaign president was the perpetrator?

needs a shop into poodle and EU tag

So is seeing homeless people though

BEADY

"It has been rumoured that burning a £50 note in front of a homeless person is one of the initiation ceremonies of Oxford’s notorious Bullingdon club"

from thetab.com/uk/2017/02/09/named-the-first-year-cambridge-student-who-allegedly-burnt-money-in-front-of-a-homeless-man-32388

>people just don't give a fuck about saving the white race

The vast majority of them don't even realise that it's under threat in the first place

Bought pic related today. What is brit/pol/s opinion? Other than fedora that is.

Spot Nuttall

something seriously wrong when 50% of posts in a thread are trip fags.

>unashamedly nasty posh cunts
No need for that lads
>Lauren Southern, senior editor of Rebel Media... o-or whatever her job was

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY DO SHITTY TUMBLR-CAPTIONED .GIFS DO THIS

LOOK AT THE CUNT'S MOUTH

HE JUST MUMBLES LIKE HE'S CHEWING FUCKING GUM

HE DOESN'T SAY "IT'S TRUE. ALL OF IT." AT FUCKING ALL

FUCK'S SAKE

I enjoyed the book, user.

Christ I've not seen a £50 note in donkey's years. I don't think I've ever even owned one. The last time I saw one I was over my friends house alone on the table all naked were fucking loads of them. I was so damn tempted to just nick one.

>implying they weren't

We wuz Reddit n sheeeiiit

No excuse for being literally homeless these days

You were naked on the table?

you can ask for them in a bank, I gave a relative one for their birthday

Lads why isn't anyone doing anything about the refugee problem we are facing?

It's getting colder out there and the nights are still long.

>Shelter Needs You This Winter - Help 124,000 Homeless Children

>england.shelter.org.uk/donate/150homelessfamilies

Oi, Burnham will hav'u m8

I well reckon they killed her by accident tbqh

shitty compressed files. Tumblr has shit site architecture.

I know this is a long shot but have you got the webm of a masked fat guy doing martial arts moves? It was actually impressive for a guy his size.

Has anyone noticed more homeless on the streets in the last year, or is it just me?

we should do something about it

action this day

>homes for the homeless

why do people constantly come on here making posts that imply tripfaggotry is something new to brit/pol/? This is a containment thread for a reason.

Unfortunately I dont not user

They were fucking stupid by leaving her in the hotel room alone, they were even more stupid for leaving them in the hotel room with the door unlocked. A working class family would have received scorn instead of sympathy from the press and public.

Because they're fucking newfags

6 0 P A G E S

It's getting cold, isn't it?

also england.shelter.org.uk/donate/150homelessfamilies

just saying that there seems to be issues very close to home and very visible to everyone

Homeless guy here. Had a home last year.

kek

AFRO-CUBAN BONGO PLAYERS BTFO

It's gotten worse over the past 3 or 4 months.

Absolutely, but the whole story just stinks to me. I reckon they were drugging all their kids to make them sleep so they could go drink, and they both dosed maddy not realizing the other had done it (example hypothetical) and she just died in her sleep from cardiac or blocked airway from vomit

they bury her somewhere in the middle of nowhere and then kick up a huge scene claim she was abducted

austerity britain

No I meant the money was. All left on the table, AT LEAST over £2000. It felt nice knowing they trusted me with that.

But that would require me having £50 in the bank.

I wonder if they even know about the autism of 8pol