US Army now allows dreadlocks

>To stay within the previous regulations, Captain Roach got treatments that used harsh chemicals to keep her hair straight. She said she went every four to eight weeks for the treatments, which cost up to $80.

>Even when she worked to stay within the regulations, there was constant scrutiny by higher-ups, she said, adding that black women felt as if they were “walking targets” because the regulations were subject to interpretation.

>First Lt. Whennah Andrews, a member of the National Guard, worked with Nikky Nwamokobia, who runs a natural beauty channel on YouTube, to create a video making the case for the change, The Times reported.
>archive.is/2de4o

help us Mattis, you're our only hope

nigger hair is more difficult to keep in regs. let them have their thing

I'd say there is no problem with this as long as they keep it in a tight bun. black women have literally different hair than white women, and the dread/bun keeps it neat looking at least.

Absolutely disgusting.

We are more like Rome everyday.

/thread

This

And the problem is?

As long as they're short and tight it shouldn't affect anything. Dreads have almost no upkeep

WE

You will find that the black women who keep their natural hair texture to be more admirable and conservative family minded women with adherence to their cultural values

The one with weaves are Beyonce crowd negress drama animals that shit up everything

>allowing women in the army

People overlooking the most glaring issue.

Fucking women have no place in the army to begin with.

So sick of this stupid hair regs bullshit....THATS IT FUCK IT ! NO ONE GETS HAIR !!

They cause nothing but problems in-ranks.

Sneeze the wrong way, and you've got IG and SARC breathing down the necks of everyone in your unit.

Different spanks for different ranks is true enough, but nothing in the service gets you more of a pass than having a pussy.

This. They shouldn't have to shave their head when they could just do this. Still seems functional and everything. I see no issue.

If people's hair naturally dreadlock, why is this bad? This isn't nigger chimping.

fpbp

Literally who cares? This looks more professional/functional than some other regulation haircuts desu.

But those aren't even dreads whiteboi

>black women
literally no one has it easier in the current political climate and job market if they can bring themselves to act like a human.

Just don't let niggers in the army. Problem solved

Why have long hair to begin with in the military? Men are forced to have short hair, so should women. Shave it all off.

This. They can be functionally illiterate and still get into ivy leauges with full rides

who gives a fuck. also blac people in dreads will scare the enemy

I know not much about the Ivy league but whenever I see anything about its filled with blacks asians and pajeets

This

>if they can bring themselves to act like a human.
99% are ticking time bombs. They either eventually chimp right out and dindu nuffin, or some kike lawyer will use them in a racist or discrimination witch hunt

Why are women allowed to have long hair? Can men have long hair? What justification is there for the double standard? It seems to be blatant sexism.

the reason men have to have short hair is the same reason women can have long hair: traditionalism

Totally ok. Black girls have different hair and cornrows can look neat.

What mattis needs to save us on is the fact that the military literally pays in full for 'transgender conversion therapy'. All you have to do is go through some easy fucking navy or air force boot, then say you're a snowflake, get converted om the TAX PAYER'S dime, then you can leave as soon as your contract is up. Fucking ridiculous, this shit needs to stop.

Then why can women fight in combat roles now?

>/thread
/thread

Short hair has only been in fashion for a couple of centuries. It has nothing to do with traditionalism, rather it's a response to industrialism and working around machines with moving parts.

>Men are forced to have short hair
...and this needs to change.

I love military men, but I have viking fantasies that would never be fulfilled if hubby can't grow his hair out.

i didnt mean traditionalism as far as 300 years ago nigger

also tits or gtfo

This.

Related note, at OSUT — "One Station Unit Training", combining basic training with AIT for combat arms — every nigger got a shaving profile, which let them not shave in the mornings. Only like one guy actually needed it. The rest just climbed on board because they wanted to spend the day at medical and didn't want to shave in the morning.

>Captain Roach

>come across black guy in fucked up uniform and beard
>actually unsure if stolen valor or lazy shitbag

The real issue is women in the military, not dreads

The Roman legionaries kept short hair and even shaved their beards so that they couldn't be grabbed by the enemy in close combat.

Well the "Real white soldiers" need someone to stand in front as a human shield. We dare not sacrifice our true men of arms. And since whites dont have deadlocks, we all know its "operation darkie human shield"

I have zero problems with humans shields

I really don't give a fuck. Blacks only have so many options of what they can do with their hair.

Getting women out of combat roles and reversing Obama's order to allow trannies need to be Mattis' priorities.

Rome was once known as the eternal city.

Look upon your future and weep Americans. No civilisation has ever comeback from this far into such degeneracy.

Australians think we wont go down without a fight. More than likely though we will end up in free fall economic decline and revert to our old "racist" ways, only to be flooded with sea immigrants and overrun.

Shaving it is an option. Or not joining the fucking military.

As a black male with natural hair, this

-> RK9

Women should shave their heads too.
Problem solved.
Equality achieved.

Does it ever itch?

Why not just have everyone shave their head? Everyone is equal and there's no room for "unfair" enforcement of the dress code

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK THIS FAGGOT COUNTRY I WILL NEVER JOIN THE MILTARY TO DIE FOR LAKISHA WASHINGTON
>God damnit I'm trigged
>DO NOT JOIN
>DO NOT JOIN
>DONT GET DRAGTED FOR THE CHINA WAR

Short hair can't be grabbed in close combat or if you're working around machinery
You're not working at mcdonalds, cut it all off man or woman

People have a life outside of the military

Shaving your head doesn't end your life, jesus

the military is basically low income minorities at this point- the natural progression of a voluntary military

Honestly, this.

>best-electric-shaver-for-black-men-300x300.jpg

Not him, but no. You just gotta wash it like anyone else.

>the natural progression of a voluntary military
>natural

There is nothing natural about it. Either you foster your traditions and warrior culture or you weaken yourself so much that it is an absolute surprise to you and everyone else a random enemy you could have easily stomped in the past destroys you.

Unless you want to make the Military a life long career, joining these days isn't worth it. And even then, if a higher up doesn't like you for whatever reason and you don't have any connections then you are most likely fucked.

Women are serving in combat roles. Traditionalism is obviously dead

Those aren't dreadlocks

>nigger behavior is more difficult to keep in regs. let them have their thing

The military discipline need to go.

I wouldn't mind if they were as open to white men not having to shave. I only saw one approved in my 11 years

>we are just like you, dont treat us different
>stands on railings

I went to an ivy. Filled with hard-working asians and about 10% lazy, intolerable blacks with 1% awesome blacks.

This, and a woman suffers negative social consequence for having a shaved head that man don't.

The solution should be: let men grow their hair out if they want to, as long as it doesn't get into their eyes it's fine, barrettes for all.

Doesn't the US Army have an under enrollment problem?

Exactly.

Military aesthetics died in world War 1.

Lol

no beards, mustaches are okay. A beard won't allow for a good seal on the gas mask.

Why do you spergs care how they braid their hair? Do you want them to weave it and then cut it? thats what they're born with. You will later argue that she mustn't be black and has to bleach her skin.

Meanwhile, Vikings sported long beards to appear bigger to the enemy.

Air Force? That statement was 100% fucking true

>Tattoos that you can visibly see disqualify you from getting in
>Now this
Lol. Way to go two steps back. People in the Army now are the most niggerish I've ever met, not all of them but they're literally welfare queens and "gibsmedat job I did a few months at training." So it's not a big surprise they'd allow that

Stop saying hubby you sound like a stupid whore.

We wuz kangs.

Said unwed mother who does not even know where her baby's daddy is, unless he in prison even though he dindu nuffin.

GOTTA WASTE 3 HOURS MAKING DREADLOCKS. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Ayyy lmao. This was a tranny right? Feminists btfo.

>hubby
Kill yourself.

Have actual women actually been deployed to actual combat, or is it all a bunch of LARPing to satisfy Marxist anti-reality policies from the previous Commander in Chief?

Would like to know more. I would suspect that any woman soldiers that we have would get instantaneously pulverized by an enemy force unless there is a Women's War League reserved only for woman combatants.

Pic somewhat related (ayo hol up we wuz kangs)

This my fear

Well I admit I deserve a hostile respond. But seriously - hubby sounds like something a fat army wife says.

Maybe it's different in canada

Nigger, getting chimps wear dreads instead of their typical nigger hair isnt the fucking problem
Women in the military is, and almost every nation does it
So shut the fuck up with MUH ROME shit

Or get it done and get kicked out soon after for mental or depression

There are some, no more than 200 that are in top tier units that are for espionage and surveillance. They are awesome and truly useful for the service. Opening up artillery and shit to women will be awful because they will only get the white trash, Ohio looking trailer queens, female equivalent to fucking Cody Infantryman. Except cody is capable of humping 100lbs of shit for a few days. Kaylee Ann cannot.

As long as it is worn in a bun off the collar there shouldn't be a problem.

Men still have to shave that shit off though. Fucking niggers

>Captain Roach
kek
was she turkish?

who care's.

they're just braids. they should have been allowed for a long time now. they've been banned because dreadlocks are "associated" with drug use somehow. but it's not like they can't be kept neat and professional. also they are better for black hair than relaxers

so many Sheboons are practically bald and wear wigs and weaves everywhere because their hair falls out from pulling it so fucking tight, and smashing it with chemicals and heat combs.

when i was in navy some black girl in my division actually got NJP for having braids while on leave. one of the black bitches on the boat saw her in town and chimped out over it. jealous, balding sheboons are a scary thing.

In the Navy I can easily see that black people actually have a lot of effort into keeping their hair manageable. This isn't really all that crazy, and I think should be encouraged as opposed to random nigs just having small 'fros popping out of their head. I don't envy people with curly hair like a black person has.

> so many Sheboons are practically bald and wear wigs and weaves everywhere
Let them wear multicam weaves and ban everything else. Problem solved.

white people enjoy the greatest benefits due to affirmative action right now actually

i got the feeling ~80% of asians work hard
about ~40% of whites.
but only around 10% of blacks.

actually people just assume every black woman is a moron who got handed everything, precisely because the popular narrative is exactly what you posted.

sucks for the ones that actually worked hard.