Why can't nords create anything meaningful?

Why can't nords create anything meaningful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR3N1yBEGbw
norse-mythology.org/tales/thor-the-transvestite/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleipnir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't you learn to poo in loo?

You just mad cuz we be styling on ya.

fpbp

You mean the basis for modern law and criminal justice? Yeah, fuck that.

Who runs NHS?

fpbp

Their art was in shipbuilding. You can argue stone statues until your blue in the face but a stone statue was useless. Warships lead to slaves, gold, food and land

kys poopoo

Look he shaped his poo to look like a lady. How cute.

Your civilization is equivalent of benjamin button

Someday I will make the first post and I hope that it is also the best post

he was playing that snake game where you eat all the balls and you get longer every time you eat one. obviously he lost, but indians didn't have videogames back in 1000AD

POO

Norwegians:
youtube.com/watch?v=bR3N1yBEGbw
Indias:
see pic

Why can't Indians stop shitting in the streets in 2017 AD?

*indians

Nice cherry picking

fine , Pekka.

I'm standing with you, brother.

left
>lol tits and ass
>simple reconstruction of something they saw in nature and made some decorations

right
>written language which first had to be invented and possibly hold, when correctly translated, hold the secrets to life, the universe, and everything compressed into a simple stone for everyone to see

i dont know, i feel the right one is more meaningfull

KEK

Fake Aryan

Actually the Indus Valley did, they invented the first indoor plumbing system.

this

What went wrong Sup Forums?

Kek Implying India didn't have a written language.
T. Ahmed

>tfw niggers don't know about Nordic culture

>1000 AD

That's from the 18th century and well after European influence, you mong.

pajeet just got roasted by a swede.
here's your reply sir.

Getting rid of the caste system was a huge mistake

Beautiful architecture. The hordes of Muslim migrants will love it :)

Brazilian kid. Literal monkey

>designated shitting streets
>superpower by 2020

ZE REICH DEMANDS EFFICIENCY

>Cherry picking
u mad, manlet. Look at HDIs, then claim cherry picking, curry-eating street-shitter

>leafs
can't make good posts

We're not against India or cultured brown people. We're against Islam and Sub-Saharan Africa.

You sound like an african explaining his shit and bone shrine. Scandos really are snow niggers.

>modern Indian
>Aryan

Your ancestors didn't build those statues.

India 1000 AD
India 2017 AD

That ain't pekka you fucking tard, im pekka!

Implying India doesn't consist of 95% barbarians and a civilization modernized only thanks to Britain?

Sup Forums isnt 1 person, faggot
speak for yourself

We have those too retard, Ashoka's pillars being one example

>implying there is only one poster from bin-land

Thanks. Your (You) will come to great use when Sweden finally collapses.

Before Brits, these savages were ruled by Alexander the Great

That's why they have some nice buildings

Sven go read history we ain't niggers, we got subjugated cause we weren't united that dosent mean we have weren't civilised.

Look at those flags again, you tard...

Pajeet BTFO

POOOOOOO

>falling for the bait

I DID IT TODAY, ONE REASON TO LIVE, MOOOOM!

Kek Alexander the great lost to Indians you frog and go look up indus Valley civilisation and how much it predates him

>the secrets to life, the universe, and everything compressed into a simple stone for everyone to see
>a stone risen by the mother of a viking plunderer to commemorate him

woah real deep, India is a shithole (literally) right now but only retards would suggest they weren't more advanced in philosophy, religion and culture in 1000 AD

Implying runic inscriptions are not meaningful

The British Empire happened.

>haha it was just bait

fpbp

Fuck off nigger. Indians are the most disgusting race of subhumans on the face of the planet.
At least pakis have some kind of primitive value system.
Indians are born without souls or morals or any sense of basic hygeine.
I have never met an Indian who wasn't a complete and utter disgusting piece of shit and I have no idea why you cunts even exist.

Too busy discovering Vinland (America).

FPBP
FUCKING TOP BANTZ

Hey shitskin, the Aryans brought everything worthwhile to you goblins on the subcontinent. You are living poop that race mixing is a fail.

Alright man, whatever you say. Just stop calling me pretending to be Microsoft employees that wants to fix my PC.

What faggot timeline are you living in? Alexander's armies revolted after the battle with Porus, he never ruled India

Then they forgot it all, go figure... Theyre too lazy to clean their own bathrooms half the time. It's insane, that why they rather go shit out in the field...

>Why can't nords create anything meaningful?

like a giant pile of skeletons in someone else's nation?

they do that

As disgusting as Indians can be, they do have some I,prestige archeology. What's more interesting is that their culture never suffered major collapse, so modern temples are just renevated ancient sites kept up over centuries. There may well be antediluvian structures in India, which would be more amazing if they didn't have street shitters living in their shadows.

Oh shit nigga

*impressive, fucking tablet

>Why can't you learn to poo in loo?
Some things never change.

Their own skeletons.

fixed that for you

That would be the romans.

Triggered christian detected

That entire civilization also mysteriously disappeared for no apparent reason. It left historians baffled.

Fake aryan

Pakistanis.

This right here, is why they had it in the first place. Its not like anything has changed.
The British Empire brought industry and solidarity to the land, plus land reforms sanitation etc. in the lower parts of the country. Second to that they did a few good things with the society like clamping down on the Thugees whom made their name into English vernacular as what we call thugs. Christians just do good thing, if the Mughals had scooped up the entirety of the land the Hindus and Skihs probably would've been religiously cleansed and there would've been far more blood shed and disunity over there. In India that is, Paki-land is a mess

Thousand years later and you are living in a polluted, overpopulated dunghole.

Meanwhile I live in a scarcely populated country with with clean water and air.

Gee, I sure want to move to India now.

>t. Mahatma "Pooinloo" pajeet

Quality of historical artwork of a culture is directly proportional to the oppression of their working class by their wealthy rulers.

Not triggered, just a preference for historical accuracy.

But do go on, u wuz KANGZ.

You had STRONKEST OF WUMUNZ.

And lived in harmony with islam an sheeit.

been India.. the south, beautiful.. north india literally poo streets!

kek it's pathetic how cucks come to the defense of snownigger Scandis just because the bants are coming from street shitters. Instead of throwing ad hominems you should face the truth - just about every European tribe reached high civilization status except your precious Germanics. Even the Celts had a civilization that stretched to Anatolia and traveled from the furtherest reaches of Europe all the way to Eastern China. Meanwhile Scandis are literally on the level of Sub-Saharans and you continue to be amazed about their standing stones and wooden shacks on the level of Timbuktu

WE
WUZ
VIKANGS

Lazy ass snowniggers too lazy to farm so he goes around raping white women and speaking his nigger speak

norse-mythology.org/tales/thor-the-transvestite/
Remember when loki got assraped by a horse and had its baby? Then his daddy rode it around? Swedniggers have always been cucks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleipnir

I lost hard sir, well done!

My favorite toast of the dey.

Why cant indians use toilets despite thousands of years of advancement?

Really Hajmeet? You attacking Brazil now too? That's not a monkey, man, that there is.....well hell, fuck if I know what that is......proceed, Hajmeet, proceed.

kek

pic related spain 400bc

>Burger tears