What the FUCK America?

What the FUCK America?

How is this even allowed, dudes life is ruined over nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

homefacts.com/offender-detail/VA35074/Frederick-Jay-Horton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her daddy either was a cop or knew cops.

>living somewhere where aoc isnt 16

Clearly her parents didn't approve

>How is this even allowed, dudes life is ruined over nothing
kinda like how smoking a joint lands you in jail

What happens when you don't lawyer up and accept a plea, that said also proof that our court system is fucked beyond repair and should be reformed from the ground up.

>living somewhere where aoc isnt 14

Her parents didn't like him and he id's ina stated where the age of consent is 18

this

Kid I knew spent a year in jail for having sex with his girlfriend who was two weeks younger than him. He was 18, she was 17.

He got out, married the girl, and they didn't invite her parents to the wedding. They have three children and the grandparents have never, never met them and they never will.

Guy is a registered sex offender for the rest of his life because his father in law was an asshole.

*he is in a state

>Kid I knew spent a year in jail for having sex with his girlfriend who was two weeks younger than him. He was 18, she was 17.

Was he raped in prison?

how did he change races

Legal age should be 15 in all 50 states. There are no logical arguments against this. Fuck your emotions they aren't worth ruining a mans entire life.

I didn't ask. I assume he learned to suck dick because he didn't join a gang.

Want me to call him up and ask him how many dicks he sucked in jail?

He probably went to a minimal security place

Someone add the JUST hair to him.

do you even get registered as a sex offender for statutory rape?

anyone got a link to that guys watchdog page cause it seems fake

If he knew the inlaws hated him so much, why didn't he just wait two weeks?

Sigh.

Don't diddle underage girls.

Good, fuck him, he's a cumskin.

I've said it before - nu/pol/ needs to be gassed

homefacts.com/offender-detail/VA35074/Frederick-Jay-Horton.html

you people are pathetic. day of the rope will genocide anyone who refuses to think for themselves.

kill yourself pedophile nigger. I hope a sweaty 35 year old savage fucks your 14 year old daughter if you are ever unfortunate enough to reproduce

Asking an 18 year old horny kid to use common sense.

If it was up to me america would be 100℅ white and nobody would give shit

for the based state of PA, the law is
>you can have sex with anyone between the age of 16 and 18 so long as your age doesnt eclipse theirs by 4 years
with that said, virginia can get fucked

>DONT FUCK ANYONE UNDER 18, DONT FUCK ANYONE UNDER 18, DONT FUCK ANYONE UNDER 18, DONT FUCK ANYONE UNDER 18
>Frederick fucks 17yo
>I LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN!
Was Frederick autistic?

>Wealthy billionaires worship Satan and abuse children.
>Nothing happens to them

>Goy fornicates with his girlfriend who is a year younger than him.
>Life ruined.

It's 15 in every civilized country

This.

Don't fuck a girl who's dad owns half the town, fellas.

>living somewhere where aoc isn't 13

That's fucked man.

Nobody goes to jail for smoking weed. But the legal ramifications of getting convicted of that misdemeanor is extremely disproportionate to the crime.

Uhh....he either raped her, pissed her off the pissed her parents off

He should've been married

OK so once it's 15, you faggots will be screaming for age 13

>Living somewhere where age of consent doesn't exist in your profession.

I too had a good friend in high school who went to jail for fucking his 17 year old gf when he was 18.

her parents caught them fucking in their (the parents) bed. mom went ballistic, called cops, pressed charges, etc. bad deal all around.

the parents knew or suspected that they were fucking before this, but walking in on the fucking in their bed was too much.

dude is a failure in life now. I dont know how successful he would have been had it not been for this, but being a registered sex offender doesnt help your job prospects.

Dont be a goy then

>homefacts.com/offender-detail/VA35074/Frederick-Jay-Horton.html

Thank you for cleaning up this bullshit.

fuck off pedo apologist

Cumskin

Cum= building block for humanity.

Why can't shitskins come up with better insults.

Most states have "romeo and juliet" laws that prevent this sort of thing. In TN, you can Fugg anyone 13 and older if you are within 5 years of their age.

Didn't mean to quote some other thread. Not really sure how that happened.

Bullshit, Virginia's statutory rape law makes an 18 year old having sex with a 17 year old a misdemeanor, not a felony.

If you love cum so much why don't you go drink a glass of it. You sound like a literal faggot.

Gr8 b8

>18yr old having sex with 17yr old
>pedo

Guess I'm a pedo because I started dating my girlfriend when she was 17 and I was 20

This.
>mfw hitting on a girl
>made a joke about Carabineers (which are essentially Italy's policemen)
>"hey, my father is a carabineer!"
>blew my chances but dodged a bullet

>inb4 turkey with >lving somewhere with aoc

Digits confirm pedo status

Are you trolling? What digits?

SIC SEMPER NORMIES
Chase the tail, end up in jail

I was hoping I would get digits to confirm you being a pedo. But I didn't get digits, so Kek confirms you are not a pedo. Congratulations.

Imagine some 18 year old punk kid pulls the moves on your 17 year old precious naive daughter. I'd call the cops and have him jailed.

That's not even me you're replying to, retard. Do you know what the ID is for?

I wasn't the guy you responded to but i am a pedo. Digits confirm.

>What do you MEAN there are consequences to breaking the law????????

You LITERALLY make the exact same argument as the ones leftards make for border hopping wetbacks. A law being retarded in your opinion does not mean you're exempt from it. Fuck off.

Difference is that there's usually huge grey areas depending on exact age difference, whether the parents are ok with it, whether the court thinks the guy is somehow intimidating the girl into a relationship (like, it can literally be illegal to be too tall as a male), whether you are in a "relationship" (so you can fuck if you date first, but the court determines whether its "real" enough or just a casual hookup), and other shit.

Agree that this law is BS.

Good thing Canada has the 5 year rule. A 22 year old can fuck a 17 year old.

General AoC used to be 14, now it's 16. Learn your laws, idiot.

I hope his life is ruined, he deserves it for having sex.

>dodged a bullet
A literal one?

Consider suicide, stop pretending you will ever have a qt 3.14 waifu female offspring that wont succy succy five buccy