I am an azerbaijani ask me anything about my country

ask me anything about my country

You are Turk

no shit sherlock

What happens in Azerbaijan?

Why is Azerbaijan a mini-Turkey

Georgian here. How's life, дpyг?

how did you manage to get assraped by Armenia in the early 90's war?

Will you kindly jump off a cliff with your family so Armenia won't have to waste their bullets on you?

why is your country not real and why do you think Artsakh is part of it?

life sucks.And yes some azerbaijanis consider georgians friends and i also do and some don't

Hurka durka muhammad jihad

mainly nothing special.We have a lot of oil and we have a dispute with armenia over karabakh for about 20 years

They managed to get assraped by Armenia last year.
Force of habit.

because it is

Thoughts on Armenia?

probably no since suicide is a sin

>asking me that
obviosly i hate it.

Why do you think you aren't Iranians?

no we assraped them you russian cunt because of putin we can't get karabkh back

I heard talking openly about Politics
is very risky in Azerbaijan, and you might get a knock on your door if they find out.

Is this true? Is freedom of speech limited there?

its real and we we dont just think it is and its called karabakh

Why don't you recognize Artsakh even though there are only 6 Azeris (yes, only 6) living there?

because karabkh is azerbaijan
and yes i did just sound really cringe

why have you produced absolutely nothing of worth? Why are you jealous of Armenians for being so much more successful than you guys?

because we aren't

Let me answer that one for you: That's Turkey you are talking about. Freedom of speech is unlimited in Azerbaijan.

>implying all other azeris didn't die in the genocides of armenians

That was a little price to pay for Armenian Genocide.

Shia turks... how is this possible?

i'd say yes it is
but mainly they look out for people who are important for them so they probably don't look on me

Пoчeм пoмидopы, гyльнap?

Can your country be considered free of religious radicals? Are Americans favorable to your countrymen/women? How's the internet?

I have some questions, what's your deal?
We never hear about you yet I do see you pop up on various top country lists, like the least religious countries. Is that true? You're not mudshits?
Can Americans go there safely? What is there to do or see? I like guns and offroading.
How many people speak English, where did you learn it?

Why are there no posters from Azerbaijan?

Why are you still Islamic?
The world would like you more if your country stopped being Muslim. Also 1-10 how likely are Russians gonna genocide you

Is your country worth visiting?
What would you recommend doing when there?

If I visit your country, will I get laid?

Do Azeri women like American cock?

because safavids spreaded it here in the 16th century

Do you have problems with Jews?

How good a wrestler is your older brother?

thanks for reply

If i were to say "Fuck Erdoğan!" outloud in the street would i be put in jail?

probably no.Because woman here are not beatiful

i dont have a brother

You in baku?

Work in some sort of petrol job?

What's the difference between azeri spoken there and in iran? Just a difference if alphabets?

я нe пoнял твoй вoпoc

how do you know English so well

yes mailny alphapbet but there are some differences little ones so south azerbaijani is a dialect

because i wanna become an anglophenic

huh, that's weird; I thought all Azerbaijanis had older brothers. When's your next match?

nah.Just don't scream too loud because teraspassing is illegal everywhere

Thanks for the flag

i don't watch wrestling anymore so i don't know i know that next footballl mathc is on 9th of march Germany VS Azerbaijan

no we don't they are tolerated here and are 0.5% of the population.We are the only muslim nation to not have any bad relations with israel

Baku is the capital but i recommend you see other cities.And south azerbaijan is more beatiful.BAKU ONly hs the maden tower its not that cool and the old town which is not that cool either i'd say it is

>doesn't wrestle
>doesn't have an older brother
>claims to be Azerbaijani
nice try Canada

answering you will just get me more triggered

Football here is more popular than wrestling.So you make no sense

and also i watch wrestling i just dont know when is the next match

How do you cope with the fact that your country is France's rightful clay?

Whats the geopolitcal status of Azerbaijan? Russian satellite?

nice joke there m8.But actually many azerbaijanis say that if we were part of any other country than russia we would be more civilized.For example when the brits sent 1.000 troops here or Hitlers plan to conquer us.

I wrestled a sixteen year old from Azerbaijan once, I was 24 and he pinned me in 16 seconds, he said he learned it from his older brother and that in Azerbaijan everybody had an older brother (except the oldest) and everybody wrestled.
>Are you calling him a liar?
He also didn't speak English so good so I really don't know what the fuck he said, he definitely pinned me though

No.We have a dispute with armenia over karabakh or as they might refer to it "Artsakh".But if you go deep into political theories then azerbaijan is more of a turkish satelite

no i don't.But i only know one person here who actually does wrestling but people here are really strong and you better not mess with them i am just a sad fuck sitting on PC all day

What is your culture? what is your language? do you have qt grils?

Such compelling answers. Put some fucking effort into it ügrüqg

Our culture is the Oghuz Turkic and it includes drinking tea with a cup that is called armut search it up we also wear azeri papaq well we did in those times and we have a holiday on 21st of march called Novruz google it up.The language we speak is azerbaijani sometimes also refered to as Azeri Turkish
and i won't say thatgirls here are good
i want to move to canada and get a nice white wife who will wear a hijab
jk jk i joked about hijab

no

> people here are really strong
can confirm

hey those cups are cute, they look like mexican crafts

nice of you to say.And i ll look up mexican crafts now

i ve actually been to mexcio i ve seen the whole yucatan getting in was hard since i am from azerbaijan i got there threw belgium.Your country is really beatiful

Look up Puebla and Oaxaca plattery, they're somewhat alike

I'm not sure i get the joke..

Thanks Azerbro

it was not a joke its true.If you praty at night thats teraspassing neighbours

can you do lezginka dance?

its really cool too

most azerbaijanis can but i tried learning it and i still can't ;-;

How many times you pray to paedo prophet muhammad

how tho

i dont pray to my prophet i am not a salafist muslim.I pray to Allah who from arabic translates to god and sunnis do it 5 times a day and shias 3 times i do it 5 times a day

how tho what?

can you kill all armenians?

what is your name in cryllic?

what do you mean by how tho

i wouldn't kill an armenan myself because i don't hate them i am sad for them.BUT azerbaijan will prob do

Aзepбaйджaн

i mean your private name

How is that trespassing?

sorry i don't want to reveal it

it is.Shouting on the whole street is not teraspassing?Pls

oh ok , so what are some popular names in azarbeijan?

Ali,Rufat.Omar,Muhammed,Elvin.Ilqar,Medina,va-qif and etc.

Armenians are scum of the earth, rapists and alcoholics fuck them.

well.......If you say so i'd say that some are rapists but definetly not alcoholic since they are a very religious nation

Is it a beautiful country physically?

Like the mountains and lakes?

I know nothing about this country.

There is a club/restaurant in my neighborhood called Old Baku, what type of food could I expect to find there.

is Ilham Eliyev a dictator?