BREAKING NOW: CHINA"S PRESIDENT PWNS TRUMP

China's Xi Jinping makes Trump his bitch. Tell's Trump to bend the knee and smell the glove or he'll sell off US Treasury Bonds and destroy the U.S. Dollar.

Congress and U.S. agencies in quiet panic. Word from Treasury official, "Trump fucked up big time."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/10/donald-trump-agrees-support-one-china-policy-phone-call-xi-jinping
youtube.com/watch?v=GK37udFtxyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know if you're stupid or shitposting, but here's a (you).

If China had the balls to do that they'd be shooting themselves in the balls to do it.

so many people so close together

bonus to explosive casualties

> ~le superpower
> assraped by sandniggers
> assraped by a small group of kikes
> assraped by commies
Lmao why are you so shit and so easily intimidated
Even Iran has more balls and dignity

For whatever reason, most people don't understand that our economies are inexorably linked.

I can't wait until the average American lusts for gook blood.

CHING CHONG PING PONG KILL YOURSELF YOU DOG EATING MONGREL

CHINK SHILLS FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELVES YOU WILL NEVER LIVE INA FIRST WORLD COUNTRY YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE FREEDOM OR DEMOCRACY OR BREATHABLE AIR

this photo is really homophobic

America has more to lose, especially considering the TPP isn't dead in the water anymore. China is doing a very smart thing by strengthening its ties with other countries.

Also, the people at the top and those in the Communist party would still have complete control and wouldn't really lose much at all. They'd still be fat cats.

They literally couldn't give a fuck if their citizens end up starving, so long as they're still in control they don't care.

>pwns in 2017
see ya shareblue

Then
>Mexico will pay for the wall!
>Fuck China!

Now
>M-mexico will pay us back..
>Yeah, 'One China' is f-fine..

What went wrong?

>that comic

the degenerate left comes out in weird ways..

Chinks are getting more scared by the day it seems

Follow-up: Just learned that Bannon's days are numbered. GOP moving to oust him from Oval Office. Stay tuned.

>yfw it was in an Infowars headline a few days ago

I need some fucking proofs.

this is a CREW thread thinly veiled as a chicom shill thread
I hope you've been saging

>sell off US Treasury Bonds and destroy the U.S. Dollar
Fucking Sup Forumstards I swear.

Iran is the last uncucked country resisting a world in the image of Western States.

>he'll sell off US Treasury Bonds and destroy the U.S. Dollar.

thats not how treasury bonds work and they'd only be shooting themselves in the foot if the did that

>can only cash in a treasury bond after a specific date
>has a fixed amount that can be cashed in
>china sells bonds at very low price
>some one buys them at huge profit
>china now out billions or trillions of dollars for being stupid.
>no tangible effect on the US economy.

the CCP did not buy US bonds to influence the US, they bought them because they thought they could turn a profit on them. they aren't going to risk a secure promise of several trillion dollars by being idiots.

>Iran is the last uncucked country
>Persian country
>practicing Arab religion
sure thing

That's the point fag. China's going old school on the admin. Taking them to the woodshed for the amateurs that they are.

We could always just out compete them

>the delusional fever dreams of a shill

Infauxwars said JadeHelm15 was the beginning of martial law and an attack on us citizens NY the us army
Nothing Happened.
Says NYPD/FBI were told to leave NYC for July 4th cause of terror attacks
Nothing happened

All this was 2 years ago. I stopped going to in faux wars cause its just fear mongering to sell crap

your paper dragon is unraveling and there's nothing Xi Jinpecker can do about it

America:
>7,000 nukes. The world's greatest Air Force. A superior naval armada that would make the Queen blush.

China:
>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP

ancap is best cap

>America has more to lose
we really don't

the CCP is constantly on the verge of losing control of the nation what with internal power struggles and a rapidly weakening economy. they know damn well that they would lose a full on trade war with the US let alone a conventional war (hint: all we'd have to do to win is block off their shipping lanes and wait for the populace to rebel). it's why their state run media talks a big game. it's why wealthy chinks are fleeing to western nations.

Trump re-recognizing the one china policy is a strategy. it's a little give on the negotiating table that china wants the whole world to recognize and doesn't cost us anything.

China will fuck themselves over with basically an economic declaration of war against the U.S, who will retaliate alongside other nations in the region, who are currently hostile to the Chinese due to their overt imperialism in the South Chinese Sea and undermining these nations to exert its traditional influence in the region.

India as well has regional conflicts with China and would likely side with the U.S against China, Russia is the true wild card here, all eyes would be on them to see what sort of move they make and what side they would support.

China's bluffing because they'll fuck themselves over big time and leave themselves exposed from all sides by their regional rivals and the U.S. They know that they'll sink their own ship if they try and sink the U.S and they're in a much worse position to get smoked harder as a result, and plus, the unrest such a move will cause all across from various rebel groups against the government would also be hard for them.

I know that CTR and Liberals hate America and want to see it fail, but they should at least try to think before posting. I know it's asking for a lot from them but whatever.

America: A bunch of stoopid hillbilly fuktards

China: 1.4 billion motivated nationalists with the stated goal: The 21st Century is the Chinese Century.

lol nice source

China has a real estate bubble large enough to pop and send them back to the Opium Wars. Fucking with our economy will fuck theirs equally hard if not far worse because we have already sorted out our real estate crisis.

The American lapdog

>a Ukrainian ramp that they bought from the soviets and hardly works

>America has more to lose
How? China will take a huge hit on all the T-notes they sell before maturation, then have a bunch of dollars which drop in value if the dollar drops in response to the sale.
>the TPP isn't dead in the water anymore
Are you retarded?

Fucking Sup Forumstards have no idea how treasury notes or currency exchanges work and don't read the news. Fucking hilarious.

China doesn't care about the welfare of its people. Just look at how poorly made everything is. They can an hero and start over with their good little worker bees. America would be fucked for the long term

>Average Chinaman
>Nationalist

Their culture considers conning others to be a virtue. Their idea of nationalist is nothing more than Asian Jewishness.

>the TPP isn't dead in the water anymore

U wot?

>1.4 billion motivated nationalist.

.03 cents have been deposited into your bank account shill.

>motivated nationalists
You obviously know no Chinese

Trump bent the knee and smelled the glove. He caved. Quickly. He was told to by the Treasury.

>Europe and USA
>also practicing an Arab religion

Married to Chinese.

India doesn't have much to offer except slave labor and a hugely overpopulated country. They'll be lucky to have drinking water by 2050.

>he'll sell off US Treasury Bonds
tippity top kek

US Treasury Bonds are the safest most stable bonds in the world.

lmao, China's threading to sell them off at firesale prices? And then do what? Buy less safe/stable bonds from some shithole? Haa ha haa, sounds like some lucky country's going to clean up at China's expense!

>me chinese
>me play joke
>me sell safest most stable bonds in the world for a coke

no proof.

what he did do tho is not recognize taiwan and commit to one china policy, like the pussy he is.

>Russia is the true wild card here
If Russia is allowed to increase it's influence in the middle east and eastern Europe while NATO promises not to threaten them, I doubt they'd side with the sinking ship that is China in a way that would be impactful.

the Sino-Russian Axis was always one of convenience, if we draw closer ties with the Russians, at most Putin would just continue exports to China.

>these fucking responses
You got a source on that or do you admit you're just a Chinese bootlicker?

Oh hi CREW.

Its called "quiet poise" you ape

>Christianity
>Arab

full retard

ITT: Massive faggot who has autistic anti-Trump memes saved to his computer tries to convince user of anything other than the fact that he's a shill.

Eat shit and die, CrewBlue.

43D chess.

China sells US Tresury Bonds.

Trump buys them

Gives them back to the US.

he's a chink shill given an official commie sponsored proxy, they attribute to 90% of anti-trump shilling. not even david brock can compete with the eternal chink ant colony.

why are you yanks letting the slants fuck with you so much show them whos boss and go pearl harbor on them again

Trump should call him and tell him he's an uppity little chink.

>no source
(you)

Three words: Three Gorges Dam.

nah

>he'll sell off US Treasury Bonds and destroy the U.S. Dollar.
K
Dollar is shit

Gold&Silver Standard go

Yuan will goes to heaven.
China destroy external comerce.
China stop conquers of Africa,sourth America.
Weak dollar make America great again.

Trump Go 25 X 25 fuck you alphaGO

Why would china only exercise this leverage with Trump in the white house? Sounds really dumb.

>That leverage was always there
So Obama bent the knee to it.

Riiiiiiiight.

I feel everyday Trump is trying his hardest to get us into a war

Great idea. Now, if your currency were still backed by gold or silver, that would be really fucking awesome.

There is nothing politically intelligent about this comic whatsoever. It's just libelous character assassination and gratuitous vulgarity for its own sake. I'm sure it's in major newspapers everywhere.

reminder

That's for you.

It's a long tradition, every new president starts one or two to please his overlords. We're still curious where Trump will attack first.

Wow, it's literally nothing

>woodshed
Thanks grandpa, aren't you too old to be a ShareBlue volunteer?

>Thinking that selling bonds will in any way effect the USA

That is a complete misunderstanding of why the bond was purchased/sold to countries in the first place.

>China: 1.4 billion mindless drones that will Starve to death once US n friends forces China into defending a seig

They mad.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>no source
>no links
>just change masturbating

fake news

You don't know Chinese culture fag. Look it up and it's cultural significance: 柴棚

>Taking them to the woodshed

Hello 1950s era male.

Remember Iraq and Libya threatening to weaken the dollar by switching out Petro dollar system to euros or "gold dinars".

I do.

This is so underrated it hurts.
>that pic
>that greentext
sidestoorbit.exe

Yeah, their shaking in their boots at this sight of this obese micropenis telling them literally everything they want to hear.

>I-I'm sorry President Xi. I was just trying to placate the goyi-- er, 外國人。习总统不好意思。

Watch Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis

Do you have video evidence of that Treasury saying those words "Trump fucked up big time"

No? Well stop the bait m8

>Tfw Trump calls their bluff
>China backpedals at max speed
>chinks shown as the spineless cowards they are

I can't believe I got tired of winning so fast

Lmao the chinks can never do anything right. Cucked liberals rather us be a lapdog than a master.

We obviously have the skies and seas, but why does everyone make fun of the ramp? Seems like a cheap effective solution to me.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/10/donald-trump-agrees-support-one-china-policy-phone-call-xi-jinping

Topest kek. Looks like Trumpets was nothing but a hot air balloon.

source?

>micropenis
nice projection chang, chink hardly have dicks as it is.

>Trump follows same policy the US has had for decades

>meanwhile China threatens war with US second week Trump is in office
>following week China says a war would result in both nations losing
Next week they'll be begging for no military conflict. They're scared shitless and Trump hasn't even down anything yet, nor has he implemented all of his economic the policies

China won't be able to parasitize the US anymore and Trump isn't scared of you paper dragon.

>falling for the Taiwan meme
How is it today over at CTR?

pic related disagrees
your country is not that different

>How is it today over at CTR?
Literally no idea. I'm still waiting for news on the wall. He signed his order, yet no news on how he's expecting us to "pay"
>implying he can
>implying you guys won't end paying for it
youtube.com/watch?v=GK37udFtxyA

>he's expecting us to "pay"
tarriffs
tax remissions
no foreign aid

Mexico has no chips on the table

>their homophobia and secret hatred of gays showing through the veneer

t.Wang

>tarriffs
>tax remissions
These will only increase the consumer price of products in the US. Will keep being your favourite boogeyman

>no foreign aid
>implying you're the only ones
>implying China & EU aren't already courting Mexico

>Mexico has no chips on the table
And no money under. There's literally no money for us to pay.

Wrong companies pay the taxes, they up the cost to the total product, meaning no one will buy mexico's over priced garbage
All how does taxed remissions affect Americans? It literally money your leeches are sending from the US to Mexico.
>China givng foreing aid
>receiving money from china in general
enjoy your slavery
>EU
lol, good luck with that. Pretty sure the have a MENA refugee crisis they are pumping billions into.

>PWNS
fuck off newfag

OOO NO PAPER MONEY IS WORTHLESS \o/

BACCCCK to GOLD