Alright, which one of you

Alright, which one of you...

mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/02/cmu_deeply_disappointed_by_ant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GAGIL
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ME

>The card made reference to "6,000 Jews" who perished in the Holocaust when in fact it is estimated that 6 million Jews were systematically persecuted and killed by the Nazi regime and its collaborators, according to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum website.

Shouldn't it read "like 6,000,000 jews"?

Holocaust denial desu

First it was 73,137 Jews (New York Times),
then it was 630,000 (Pressac),
then it was 775,000 (Pressac-revised),
then it was 800,000 (Reitlinger),
then it was 900,000 (Aufbau),
then it was 1,000,000 (Pressac-revised),
then it was 1,100,000 (Gutman and Berenbaum),
then it was 1,250,000 (Hillberg),
then it was 1,250,000 (Hillberg-revised),
then it was 1,433,000 (Le Monde),
then it was 1,471,595 (Wellers),
then it was 1,500,000 (Daily Telegraph),
then it was 1,600,000 (Bauer),
then it was 2,000,000 (Poliakov),
then it was 2,500,000 (Vrba),
then it was 3,000,000 (Heritage),
then it was 3,500,000 (Lanzmann),
then it was 4,000,000 (Walesa),
then it was 5,000,000 (Die Welt),
then it was 5,500,000 (Auschwitz Museum),
then it was 6,000,000 (Nyiszli),
then it was 7,000,000 (FWCRO),
then it was 8,000,000 (FWCRO-revised),
then it was 9,000,000 (Night and Fog),
and now, ladies and gentlemen, now it's 11 million (IDF)!

That's right! 12 million Jews died in the Holocaust! Those poor 13 million Jews!

IDF talked about 11.000.000 PEOPLE who died, not Jews.

Wait, so now it's 14 million Jews?

15 million? holy shit

15 million you anti-semite

UH OH iM BUSTED XXXDD

Caught me tee hee

Xxxxdddd

Exactly, and jews aren't people.

Moshi the number is 18million remember?

>only 6k
>triggered

I can't believe 20 million died! How could you just kill 23 million like that!

>jOO

I cant believe it, 16 million P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ Jews died, you'd think they would have found those bodies sooner! Silly goys must not be digging fast enough.

30 million innocent lives lost, the greatest tragedy of all time

>Z9qPOWkw
>POW
>That flag

It just baffles me. How can you just kill off 40 million people just like that?

No one will miss 40 billion people, but what a tragic loss of life

it truly boggles the mind, in a mere four years the nazis gassed 50 million innocent jews to death in Auschwitz

#WeAreAllJewish
Make sure you don't forget to add up all the casualties in WWII as well you fucking Nazi.

HOL UP HOL UP
>flares giant nostrils
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>counts pocket change
WE
>manipulates the media
WUZ
>spins a dreidel
Persecuted and killed off, nearly 600 million in europe alone?! Not to mention all the persecution we face in the middle east, easily another 700 Million alone.

>which one of you..
>6,000
It wasn't us

>Not 6 GORILLION

Wasn't us.

> million

Goys please I think you mean BILLION

My heart goes out to the 100,000,000 Chosen Ones taken in the great Shoah.

>The card made reference to "6,000 Jews" who perished in the Holocaust when in fact it is estimated that 6 million Jews were systematically persecuted and killed by the Nazi regime and its collaborators
Are they actually more angry that someone wrote 6 thousand jews instead of six million, not because someone made that card?

shouldn't it be 6 shekellion?

So... this persons love is fake.
That's a mean ass card.
I'd be outraged too.

wow, it is almost as if the more research is done and the more ashes are discovered, the more people they find!

Woah dude! Numbers get more accurate after investigation!

archive.is/GAGIL

Don't give the media more clicks.

WHEN NEWT GINGRICH MAKES HIS MOON BASE TO COMMEMORATE THE 7 MILLION KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST BY MONSTERS JUST LIKE YOU, YOU WILL GET FUCKED UP REAL GOOD.

Strange way to tell someone you never loved them

(((investigation)))
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

Yahweh will avenge the 120,000,000 innocent Hebrews who had their lives taken from them. We must ensure white people never rise up again to prevent such a heinous atrocity. There's no way in heck the world could survive a disaster as tragic as the 150,000,000 Jews who were systematically converted to lampshades.

Never forget the 200,000,000.

I say that whenever the issue of numbers comes up, we take the lead of MSM and inflate these numbers.

like such:

Did you know that more than 30 million jews were killed by hitler? It's double the jews killed by Muslims who only killed 15 million. Almost as much the number of Hindu's killed by Muslims.

It creates a confusion in the libtard's mind- Is the number really 30 million? Looks like it keeps increasing every time I read about it.

Second: Wait, Muslims kill? I thought they were peaceful.

Wait someone was persecuted more than Jews? Who the fuck did that???? Muslims???

> 6000
A subtle cherry on top

Yes, and now the spokesperson of Holocaust Museum in Israel said that Simon Wiesenthal lied about 5 million non-jews that died in the Holocaust.

See
>jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

They don't even notice how this makes people start to question other things too

>pic related: My favorite picture of Simon Wiesenthal

>Alright, which one of you...

6 GORRILION

underrated id