The day south africa went too far part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0

Riots and walkouts in SA Parliament

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/entertainment/2017/01/17/Steve-Hofmeyr-confident-funds-will-be-raised-to-meet-Trump-over-white-genocide-in-SA1
youtube.com/watch?v=ErIF9zkPfZw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=TJ-Emp_Kah0
youtube.com/watch?v=CGy-CYhZczo
youtube.com/watch?v=jgdNeFori_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First XD

I've tried to get word across to Wilders but his fucking twitter is so busy..

to reiterate, it's either aparthied 2 or a breakup at this point. SA can't survive if 20-30% of the country wants to kill the other 80%

Motherfuckers need to contact his man and meme afrikaaner "right of return" into the mainstream. Quickly!

Still more politics than in our dollhouse parliament.

>No new posts
Steve Hofmeyr, local singer celeb outspoken guy actually wants to do something interesting, he wants to meet with Trump, this will cause a fucking chimpout though.

timeslive.co.za/entertainment/2017/01/17/Steve-Hofmeyr-confident-funds-will-be-raised-to-meet-Trump-over-white-genocide-in-SA1

Is this the correct dutch?

Even welke gedachten op waardoor afrikaaner recht op terugkeer

Who is it that wants to kill who? Only 9 percent are whites there. And unfortunately it's decreasing year by year,

Fuck if I know. All I know is that we should mass contact him on Twitter. Using non-alt right accounts. Respectfully.

That sounds good!

Tribals vs. Semi-developed vs white and Coloureds

youtube.com/watch?v=ErIF9zkPfZw

Thanks

Actual parliament people just fucking shouting "racist racist racist"? How fucked is South Africa?

So this is a government without White people...

Really makes you think.

It Literaly is "The Monkey Pit" there

Top kek

South africa is the rightful clay of black people, not the whyte racist monkeys

Glad that whyte ppl are crashing and burning. Serves them right for trying to take over the indigenous black man

The problem is that it accelerates decline you have a tiny minority carrying a huge majority.

The more the tiny minority shrinks the faster the ship sinks and it accelerates, and then POP, the huge majority splats the tiny one.

Could some please give me a sitrep?

yeah they're fucked

Holy shit, that nigger in the bottom right corner making the hand signs for autistic screeching in sigh language.

Come back home, brother.

Thank you senpai, I'll do the same.

NOICE.

>Even welke gedachten op waardoor afrikaaner recht op terugkeer

literally what

You should mention that you are an afrikaaners

African President to speak.
Promises not to put military near parliament
Crosses Rubicon,
3rd largest party in SA chimps out
2nd largest walks out

>Any thoughts on giving South Africans the right to return to Europe
Probably.

Yea the "ers" at the end is important just "Afrikaans" means nigs, we're Afrikaners.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be decide to just carve us up. Trump could buy the western half of Northern Cape directly from the government and incorporate it as a US territory, England would make WC a Crown Dependency, China would take NW, FS, GT and Eastern Cape while LP, MP and NL are overrun by communist (who might expand into Zim, who knows).

The only thing keeping SA in power is the ANC, and if the ANC drops below 50% SA doesn't get a government because at this point I doubt anyone within the ANC would respect the results or give up any control.

Wise Man

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=TJ-Emp_Kah0

>Pajeet poo posting

Pottery

Any thoughts on giving afrikaaner right of return?

So you are nigg-ers?

Would be 100% for if we trade them for the sandniggers living here.

I have no idea how this is going down but TIA, it's gonna be fucking violent.

Indians wish they were white.

Irish are thankfully not white but we can blend in.

Deal, can you please talk to Wilders?

There are a lot of pakis in sa

You should flood Netherlands. Negros can't swim and the Dutch are great swimmers, so it would solve many problems.

WE NEED TO MASS TWEET TO GEERT

It's more or less ANC/DA vs EFF. The ANC (at least officially) hates white people (the DA) but in the end both are willing to work together. The EFF is a wedge that has been sapping the ANC of support.

In the end, the worst case scenario for the ANC is that the EFF get 15-20% more of the vote, denying any single party a majority. This would mean a coalition would have to form, which is impossible as the DA demand anticorruption policies (which hurt the ANC's bribery machine) while the EFF will demand forced nationalisation of foreign assets (which also hurts the ANC's bribe machine). In such a case, the "middle ground" ANC would be torn apart by the DA in the west and the communists in the east OR the ANC would have to declare open war on the EFF and create a second Apartheid.

How can one not turn racist around these imbeciles?

Guys if you can please spam this on Twitter! Let's make South Africa FUCKED again!

Shit does it not make sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGy-CYhZczo

on it broeder

HONOBLAL MEMBA

they should just shoot them and be done any over with it. Find there families and shoot then some they don't grow and and do this again.

Just shoot everyone fk it.

Looks just like it was run through google translate and butchered. Only the 'recht op terugkeer' makes sense.

Awesome, thanks.

so many honorabu membas

Can you naturalize it?

Why would he care?

If you could fix it please do, my dutch is as rusty as a 57 chevy

4 million more dutch speaking voters that are right wing?

Heeft u een mening over het idee om Afrikaners het recht op terugkeer te geven?

Dankie meneer!

haha

:D

This is funny

Monkeys dressed up like men and women

Chances are that he might ignore it for strategic reasons, I don't know what fronts he's trying to open up with the opposition but I personally believe he has enough on his plate with the Islam issue.

eh, only if you're in the center of the country. If there is a civil war it happens in Johannesberg between Pretoria and Soweto. I obviously don't have that problem out here.

I imagine it going down like this: in 2019 the EFF are at 22% support, DA at 30% leaving the ANC at just 39%. ANC refuses to acknowledge the results and Zuma remains in power. The EFF then strike, and a mass blackout ensues as Joberg falls into total chaos. This is when war would start, first with SANDF troops forcing coal miners back to work (perhaps using political prisoners, who knows) then with SANDF outright bombing Soweto. Whether or not Zuma survives would be if he uses chemical weapons, which I don't think it out of the question. The ANC would then have to lock down any and all EFF-majority area with military checkpoints.

Either that or SANDF refuses to fire on "innocent" people and defections occur. SA would then fall apart as the military dissolves. Zuma would escape to his estate where the EFF would behead him like Stalin did with the Tsar. This is when foreign powers would move in and assert their own control.

Ohh so they expect him to take in all the white South Africans?

Aren't they all moving to Australia though?

Wooo! Wooo! Wooo! Woo! Woo!

Fixed

Awesome Wilhelm.

I doubt you will get a reply tho.

The Netherlands should rescue all their Afrikaner brothers and send all the islamists to South Africa.

Doesn't matter I'll send one every day.

Yep, we are speaking of Dutch speaking south africans - who are generally thought of as white (but a lot of mixed raced families also speak the language and are generally supportive of more right wing stuff.

I'm in Pretoria, most of us are in the center.

Sure I won't but just have more people post it and it might get on the radar.

and Wilhelm is just one of my pol accounts.

Oh look. Its the hippie cuck again

>they should just shoot them and be done any over with it. Find there families and shoot then some they don't grow and and do this again
Holy fuck what?

You have no idea

I'm sure he meant it the other way around, chill.

If whites all left SA the savages would be eating each other in a matter of weeks.

I feel so bad for white South Africans who can't escape that shithole.

Good man.

I married a Rhodie who spent aged 8-16 in south africa. It breaks her heart that twice she lost her home to this type of stuff.

6:05 in

>parliament members shouting RAYCIST RAYCIST FUCK YOU MAN

lmao why'd you ever let niggers take over your country

:(

Hahaha someone should webm or gif that

My grandfather was raised in Newark, NJ. He felt the same way as your wife.

Western cape using a us proxy. Its him

Race mixing gone wrong

"Republic"

fucks given: 0

THIS IS AFRICA MAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgdNeFori_Q

Newark used to be rich as fuck until whites and jews left after riots.

Holy shit 5:50

Give me a few moments, I will get some of the best of this webmed.

Yep, in 2000 she had to deal with the farm invasions, fled to SA by the way of Mozambique, 2000-2008 was in South Africa, but when Thabo Mbeki left and Zuma came in they left south africa. Now her family is spread across the world.

I didn't know there were any white people left in the parliament

Are you serious?
The population here pay for niggers to have 6 children while they can't sustain their own family, get a fucking clue you autist, you pay taxes enough to feed 50 people.
Retarded monkey.

Why is the interpreter Japanese? Shouldn't she have US accent?

Trump is a total badass btw.

White south Africans. Now there's an immigration policy I can get behind. Please come to Canada Seffrican Bros.

Could you imagine how fantastic Canada's demographics would look with 5 million more whites?

I'm not really sure what's going on. So are the guys in red EFF or military? Or are the guys coming in military? What does he mean by just kill me, is he implying they are using unnecessary force to subdue dissent?