Romanian Mass Protests

Any updates from Romanian bros here? Mass protests going on for 9-10 days now. There seems to be quite a lack of reporting going on in the media here, just a few token articles but hard to find more details to current developments.

I know, a gypsy country etc., but it's still a member state of the EU so imho basic interests & concerns should be much higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Romania Protest&tbm=nws
youtube.com/watch?v=AKZKp34dH_E
youtube.com/watch?v=dicdt8isW9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are they protesting?

ukraine part2

But there are no Russians to liberate.
Only Székelys, but I doubt Hungary can do anything about it.

Search google for: " Romania: Revolt, indeed. But whose revolt and against who?"

Click first link!

These protests are organized by Soros NGO's!

Do we know this for sure? The Russians are blaming Soros for everything under the sun because they know places like Sup Forums never fact check.

Yes, they don't even keep it a secret. The publicly post on facebook for people to go and protest!

It seems like it began as protests against a new "corruption friendly" legislation of the current social democratic (former communists in this case) government. People pissed of about corruption and shady backroom deals that benefit oligarchs & "friends" of the elected politicians.

The new rules got scrapped after the first few days of protests and yesterday even the justice minister quit his job to the ongoing issues, people still want to see the whole gov go.

Dunno, I think it seems unlikely that Soros is behind this one. Media coverage would be much better and more visible in that case. Also too peaceful, you would see snipers hitting both sides to stir up the flames and creating a narrative.

But who knows for sure, if you have some clues that point in that direction feel free to share.

Hmmm, looks shady as shit if they really got this money from him. Thank you.

Gonna have to look into these orgs, too bad I have no clue about romanian language

Here's something in english about these NGO's!

katehon.com/article/soros-reign-romanian-example

They sure are as they publicly support these protests, they don't even hide it!
For example all Romanian news stations are controlled by them, only 2 news stations are Romanian owned.

Guess what? They are trying to bankrupt these two stations by boycotting the advertisers that buy publicity on these 2 station!

It's simply unbelievable what is happening here right now!

P. S. The guy in this picture is the CEO of Raiffeisen Bank of Romania, participating at these protests!

The ruling government is center left and pro EU is it not?

Why the fuck would Soros oppose it?

Interesting read, as always it's crazy to see how far and deep you can get into any society with enough money to throw around. However, seeing Alexandr Dugin on the supervisor board of that institute makes me question their spin too. Damn, so many opposing interests, so many fronts...

Steven van Groningen, lol... a pro-EU banking CEO protesting along the masses against a supposedly pro-EU gov (that fell in grace with their overlords?). Interesting times for sure.

Also thanks for the insight in the romanian media landscape.

Don't fucking trust him.
The two "romanian" news posts are part of the problem.
One is owned by someone who is in jail and would have been freed by the amnesty law and the other guy ran from the country while being investigated for fraud and would miraculously also be forgiven by the new laws.

Have you read the article?
The answer is right there!

Google this and click the first link:
" Romania’s anti-corruption services are reminiscent of Securitate "

The current government, who are commies that hid like rats during the '89 revolution, are also on Soros' side.
Their last leader met with Soros regarding a mining operation that would have fucked up the are there and also about increasing welfare for gypsies.

They are the guys that wanted to construct the largest Mosque in Europe here and bring 30k muslims.

They also are the ones that proposed the muslim minority woman as prime minister.

They are also trying to restructure the school curriculum to remove any trace of nationalism and are designing it from a multicultural perspective.

They also were caught paying people and transporting them for free from all small villages to protest against our Kraut president that refused the muslim prime minster and is now shitting on them.

Everyone in the country is against them while they are scrambling to lie about the current law. The bullshit they are still doing now is the reason the protests haven't stopped yet.

Ignore the shills that are defending the current government. they are literally in every thread about this reposting the same shit every time. The two "romanian" news networks that are on the government side so far have accused Soros, Orban, Putin and the enetire justice branch of our country for backing the protesters.

Wtf are all those lights?

The LED flashes from mobile phones.

Fellow urmas de-al lui Traian here.

Are USR, dare I say, /ourguys/ ???
pic unrelated

Here come the "young and handsome youths" retard shills!

Also reminder that the Ciolos and the Kraut president also accepted the refugee quota!

Oy vey, USR is certanly ourguys!

>USR
They are too goddamn retarded. I bet they won't even live till the next election. They are being used by PSD without even realizing.

PSD nu ca e hoti.
PNL nu ca e hoti mai mici.
USR nu ca e... stai sa-mi ajustez folia de aluminiu... Soros

Pai atunci cu cine plm votam, pastele vostru de memari ce sunteti ?

>They are being used by PSD without even realizing.
Was it autism ?

PNL are little bitches that won't try bullshit like this. Unfortunately they are the only ones that actually have a chance.
Unless you want to constantly shill Noua Dreapta or Alianta Noastra Romania and somehow help them get over 5% we are fucked.

Noua Dreapta is full of Romanian Intelligence Service agents!

>I know, a gypsy country

google.com/search?q=Romania Protest&tbm=nws
Go read the news you self admitted filthy gypsy.

I can't fucking drop a loud fart in the privacy of my own bathroom cause Soros made me do it. That's how you morons think.

Sa-mi mai pun un strat de folie de aluminiu sau e de ajuns unul ?
De unde plm ai tu informatia asta ? Si de ce ar vrea SRI-ul sa se infiltreze in ND ? Se tem ca or fi crestini extremisti ? Poate deschid vreo casa de copii sau un azil pentru batrani in mod ilegal, cu siguranta n-am vrea asa ceva.

>Damage control!

>That's how you morons think.
He's obviously a commie shill, earning his shekels by spreading
>muh Soros muh conspiracy
because the people can't possibly be pissed off by a law that legalises corruption...

That's not even the best part.
The amount of bullshit the new law allows is fucking incredible
More than 6 months have passed since the incident? No one is allowed to ever investigate the crime ever again.
The mayor committed fraud and used his position to steal public money? Well good luck, he's the only person that could report that crime.

it's not in the media because it's not really anything "big", just people who are drawing a line in the sand regarding corruption. you can't really report on "romanian people are fed up" more than once if nothing more actually happens

How long till you string up the bastards? I heard the justice minister resigned but you people won't give up with just that, right?

Let me tell you something, have you actually read the law you moron?

I guess not xause if you could you would have known that the law is NOT about corruption! It was about power abuse and it simply set a standard required by the Constitutional Court of Romania and Venice Commission of 200.000 lei.

Now go read it!

Actually the law states that you cannot denounce somebody after 6 months have passed.

Nope.
We want the entire government gone Of course PSD will decide the next government too.
Having snap parliamentary elections is still a bit too much right now but the fucking retards are not giving up.

They are bringing their entire A game for the next days and the constitutional court has 6 of the 9 judges being placed by PSD or their allies so that won't solve anything. They are also obviously favoring PSD with what happened yesterday.

Se vede ca in România 40% din populație sunt Analfabeti!

>and it simply set a standard required by the Constitutional Court of Romania and Venice Commission of 200.000 lei.
Continue eating shit from Latrina 3 you fucking commie slime. That was never required by anyone.
The constitutional court only told them to change 3 words in the law.
Also please tell me who the fuck told them to make people that pass any normative act above the law?

>How long till you string up the bastards?
Who the fuck cares ? I don't see why people made such a fuss about this, Romanian policy is already dictated by the EU and it will remain like that.
With or without some politician putting some irrelevant sum of money (considering national standards) in his pocket the country will remain poor, most of the important economical sectors have been already sold to multinational corporations.
It's already over, it's done, the money is going to Mr. Shekelstein across the border, the economy won't improve significantly in our lifetime.
All that remains is COPE

Sa va controleze ba prostilor, sa nu faceti ceva "interesant"!

They changed those three words and set a standard of 200.000 lei above which it is considered power abuse as recommended by Venice Commission!

Haha, keep peddling that dumb shit script.

Why did they pass it as a super secret decree if it was a harmless little change to the law? With no debate?

Commies gonna get shot by firing squads again and it will be glorious!

It wasn't any secret lol. They talked about it for weeeks prior to enacting it dumbass!

Why did they pass it at 11PM? Why did they lie about it so much? Why as an executive order? Why did they made public a version that didn't contain as much bullshit as the real version? WHY PASS IT A DAY BEFORE THEIR LEADER'S TRIAL? Why did the party leader contested the decision in the past trial the next fucking day as early as possible?

And I thought CTR shills were sad losers. You are probably an inspiration for them. And doing this only for a bag of flour and a bottle of oil.

I'm already calling the antifa squad, faggot :^)
Enjoy your last minutes in this world.

Goddamn who is paying all of these commie shills,
Soros couldn't give less than shit about our country,he has bigger fish to fry in the US ya dumb
neet faggots.

The meeting started late because the Kraut president had a sexurity council meeting mid day that ended late in the evening!

Now keep drinking Soros's piss!

>EU member
>NATO member
>Strategic position close to Russian border

>Soros the jew doesn't care about everything that moves in this country like he does with Ukraine
Kys

Protests are good, they bring change

> (You)
>WHY PASS IT A DAY BEFORE THEIR LEADER'S TRIAL? Why did the party leader contested the decision in the past trial the next fucking day as early as possible?

What a load of bullshit! Absolutely false claims, proves that you are just a Soros shill!

>Romanian
>Protests
Wew, i didn't know that gypsies can organize

says the cockroach

>says the turkroach

>Have you read the article?
The answer is right there!

This article?

That article says that the current government is made up of Soros puppets.

Again I don't understand why he would be supporting protests against them.

>Turkroach being retarded like always

youtube.com/watch?v=AKZKp34dH_E
See the color of their skin ? They're whiter than you and your shitskin subhuman family will ever be. Neck yourself.

OH SORRY MY BAD!
The government changed since the article was written, so for the Sorosists are now the opposition. My bad!

It was writtwn last year, we had elections in December!

The current government is against nationalism and pro multiculturalism too.
Clearly Soros has seen the error of his ways and trying to redeem himself with our shitty country by trying to stop them.

PLEASE READ THIS TOO:
It's about these protests!

Every once in a while, Romanians are capable of getting shit done and nailing asses to walls.

Have fun with your mad sultan, roach. Too bad their are no white janissaries to save you from this one.

If Soros did this, I hail him and owe my life to him. I would have become an hero if not for these protests.

Thanks for letting me be in these cozy threads.

Kek shill, look:

Theyre protesting over useless shit. Both parties are composed of crooks, and both parties are pro EU. Every person in that square is pro EU, and generally a young liberal urbanite. Nothing to celebrate here

>this thread

r/romania in disguise , go back to your cancerous place faggots.
Yes the law is retarded and it was a bad move, but protesting to overthrown the current government is plain retarded.

If you were to have elections tomorrow PSD will still win, like it or not. I surely don't but i'm not an idiot to use my imagination to alterate reality in such way to expect all the politicians in jailfucking lol) and create anarchy & chaos.

CORRECT!!!

Euromaidan#2 plox so I can postpone my noose

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

German, EU, US flags at protests, these faggots are PRO-EU

>Every once in a while, Romanians are capable of getting shit done and nailing asses to walls.

>US flags

top kek, stupid sheep

Liberal sheep!

>EU xD

I don't take anyone's part as long as they don't tread on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dicdt8isW9Q