Happening

THEY SHUT DOWN HWNDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7VqYuGhc#t=860.023856
mic.com/articles/168026/shia-la-beouf-s-anti-trump-livestream-has-devolved-into-a-neo-nazi-broadcast-network
youtube.com/watch?v=GyYynOSyMCU
twitter.com/heather2662/status/830119143445757952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ebrietas!

HWNDU was a distraction, 90% of people on the livestream were paid actors. HWNDU has brought nothing to Sup Forums except cancer and stale unfunny memes.

>huehuehue

>they didn't last a month
>was supposed to go on for 4 years

Liberal work enthusiasm in the flesh

HWNDU STATUS:
[×] Divided
[ ] Not Divided

youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7VqYuGhc#t=860.023856

It's fucking poetry

faggot mods/janitors you cant call this advertising anymore
its fucking over

just let us discuss this for one more day

>When we won

Rose vs Paperboy arc would have been legit, I wont be able to watch comfy irl shitposting again, and if the HWNDU gets set up again but in a different location we will get new characters and the possibility of the old characters re-appearing, Imagine Sup Forumsblart and Jackie appearing on HWNDU in L.A

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>this garbage was shut down because people pro and anti trump kept fighting in front of the camera

You should thank them, it made being a shitskin vaguely acceptable on Sup Forums.

When do I report for my check?

I love how everybody is crying about it and fretting over not having anything to do now, but also saying it was the intention to get it shut down

Let's just admit that nobody won here

CLAIMED

paperboy is having a fucking meltdown right now he can't shill his shitty videos any more

they will set it up at some other place but it will bomb, remakes are usually always shit compared to the original

>HWNDU Bay area because its liberal as fuck
>Jesus appears leading an army of shitposters

REMINDER THAT PIC RELATED WAS THE LAST THING SEEN ON CAMERA BEFORE THE STREAM WAS SHUT DOWN

>Autism the dance.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i mean we got it shut down just by having our boys show up and make funnies so I don't see how we lost

I think the memes were pretty good desu

I think its because after 2 weeks of radio silence from the media they've finally started making hit pieces about it:
mic.com/articles/168026/shia-la-beouf-s-anti-trump-livestream-has-devolved-into-a-neo-nazi-broadcast-network

FUCKING GOOD!

So...when are you faggots going to stop making threads? Stupid niggers

>devolved-into-a-neo-nazi-broadcast-network
Okay that's kind of funny.

Definitely the most underappreciated side character

These virtue signaling leftists have no idea what they are talking about. They are the ones insisting on dividing us based on who you voted for, your race and gender.

Just try to have a sensible talk with a liberal about border security to see how divided we really are.

nothing to obsess over now, by the sounds of it

THE MUSEUM HAS ABANDONED US

>neo nazi
>no white people anywhere

Unapreciated villain

Paperboy said he is in contact with other museums to try and set up his own HWNDU kek

>neo nazi broadcast network
>jewfro
>plaid
top kek

PRAISE ZIONISM
PRAISE MULTICULTURALISM

good, turned into a shitfest anyhow. the "message" was gone within a few days.

>Never got called out
>Normies thought he was legit
>Dropped endless red pills

He was a very good character.

You would have been disappointed. It crossed a line where it became a legal matter. Rose would have talked to Paper off screen (a la Bog) to try to reason like adults. If he didn't apologize, we would have gotten the fireworks we wanted, but considering what she was going tell him, it would have ended with an apology and then back to normal. Also, Bog showed a lot of respect and love to Ben (SV/GV/GS) and pulled him off to the side to explain to him that if he kept allowing Paper to say these things with no resistance, that everyone involved could be involved in legal issues and that considering his family got doxxed, he shouldn't be aligning with Paper trying to expose people on camera.

gr8 no more hwdindu thread spam

That wasn't even a real season 3.
It was more like those last couple episodes of Baccano.

Even Paperboy was a spiteful person, incorrectly judging and generalising others by the end. A total victory.

No it didn't. Only the increase in shitskins from leddit make you think that.

A black sun tattoo. That'll get you far in this life.

If this moves to LA they won't even have to contend with the snow. People will be more inclined to be out there at 4 am.

WE DID IT GUYS

WE WON

youtube.com/watch?v=GyYynOSyMCU

Then why do I feel so empty inside...

I feel that we won the battle, but the war is far from over.

They move this west coast, I think we lose and lose badly

I hope it gets Dodgers parking lot level of violent.

What did he mean by this?

It was fun while it lasted. Many great characters.
All in all, I give this an 8.5/10. Definitely AOTS.
Maybe we'll get a spin-off series one day.

depends where. anywhere south or north of the Bay will attract even more conservatives. Also, you have Oregon. They are serious about their White Supremacy over there. It would probably be more violent than the Astoria NY one.

The (((Museum))) has abandoned us

REBOOT
E
B
O
O
T

After this, you think they'd move it anywhere else other than a super lib place?

>I never got to go to meme Mecca

>inb4 they moved it to LA.

>move it to L.A
>500 wannabe actors populate the screen 24/7

We don't have to watch shitty episodes of HAHAHHA PAYPURR YEAHHHH

PAPER HAS TO SHILL HIMSELF ELSEWHERE. STOLEN VALOR IS OUT OF A JOB

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

[muffled redpills in the distance]

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Well it still exists, just that no-one will see you there

Hopefully they dont move it to somewhere else in new york so those faggots never get to be on screen again

Please let it come to Oregon. I'm in Eugene, a liberal town, but there are a TON of Trump supporters that are real tired of the liberals and homeless in our town. It would be great to fuck with the exhibit if it comes here.

Our only guy in the front lines when the gay politician was rallying. Truly /ourguy/

exactly this. i live in LA.. it would be shit. Move it to Austin Texas

I hope it moves to Atlanta. There seems to be a lot of Georgia anons. I'd love to go on cam.

Plus Sam Hyde is there..

It all returns to nothing

#ISISChan you will live on in my heart forever
RIP #HWNDU #HeWillNotDivideUS

twitter.com/heather2662/status/830119143445757952

TUMBLING DOWN

i never fully understood him. Sometimes he was cool other times not. He shilled a reddit page the first time he appeared

What will paper do now?

smaller than it looks on cam

Once upon a time,
You and all your kind lived underneath bridges,
Had ridges for ribs that dropped off into empty chests as if your Hearts were all stolen treasures,
As if an excavation crew were hired to dig up and remove the part Of you that let you feel.
And while the world above you invented the wheel, you stayed put,
Knowing it would one day need to roll over top of you to get to Where it's going.
You had an endlessly flowing supply line of food.
You began to brood over humanity and made meals of our hope,
As if crushing our spirits would make your mirrors cast better Reflections than the ones they gave,
As if the only way you could save yourselves was to make the world Ugly so no one would notice you hiding in it.
You learned to knit pain into a kind of camouflage,
Treated hope like a mirage that you could use to lure in your next meal.
You lived off of our fears, as if you could taste what we feel.
And every night, as the moon read bedtime stories to sunlight.
You took darkness as an invite to head out into the world,

now Sup Forums nerds will have to find other ways to waste their time, yes, it's such a tragedy.

I never thought it would last 4 years. People were already losing their spirit, you could really see it with Stolen Valour: The guy looked either pissed or depressed the last two days.

You curled your hands into wrecking balls, your breath became Squalls, you made rocks rumble, you made land shiver
You made boys and girls pray that someone would deliver them From you
We told them you aren't real.
Then one day, the world changed, but you all stayed the same.
Just migrated from living underneath bridges to living underneath Information super-highways.
Days and nights became meaningless, each already deepened Chest became an abyss that no one would ever find the bottom of.
Concepts like love fell into your gravity, we turned ourselves into Live preservers, hoping to save as many as we could,
But the fathers who stood guarding closet doors and the mothers Who secured the floors underneath beds,
All shook their heads not knowing how to deal with you.
You, who crept into our lives with tongues like knives stabbing your Words into our skin.
You began to begin uploading yourselves into our homes you had Computer screens for eyes, and software for bones.
You turned your hate into stones and hurled them at beauty,
As if you couldn't bear to see anything other than ugly, anything Different.
You had fingernails like flint, and scraped them along decency hoping we would be the ones to all catch fire.
You all had smiles like one-way barbed wire not meant to keep us Out,
Meant to keep us in
Voice like a firing pin, you spoke in explosions
It isn't cute. It isn't funny.

You've talked strangers into death, and laughed.
And as each family learns to graft skin over the wounds you gave them, you hem yourselves into the scar.
You have coaxed the sober back into bars,
Handed out cigars at memorials,
Offered nooses, cliffs, and pills to those who unfortunately found You before they found help.
You have praised suffering,
Waltzed in between tragedies,
Gracefully dipping misery as if we would somehow be impressed With the dexterity of your animosity.
You have cheered on rape, dashed through police tape as if it were The finish line in a race of who can be awful first.
Even now,
You somehow see this as an invitation to turn your keyboards into Catapults,
Wondering which of you can be the first to hate this best.
Your loathing, already dressed in riot gear,
Ready to incite rage,
As if each message board is a stage,
Where you recite hostility,
Turning freedom of speech into freedom of cruelty.
We are stuck with you, the same way you are stuck with you.
Your mind is glue, and it keeps malice fastened there like cheap Wallpaper.
We were once upon a time told that none of you exist, we Dismissed you as make believe or myth.
Now armed only with resolve, we can no longer afford to tell Ourselves that you aren't real.
We will not let you make your dinners out of the things we feel.

ISISchan is really under appreciated. Love him

What's next for /ourguys/?

DIVIDED

Chad here

I brought my friend Dylan the Autistic Bard, gave the day crowd pizza laced with laxatives, sang Horst Wessel Lied, chanted "he will nut inside us" and planned to ask Shia "how big was Dan Schneider's penis" on camera. There was so much more I had planned....

I'm sad to see it go. I'll definitely be there if it ever resurfaces.

AHAHAHHAA.

I wonder what's next for Bogdanon and his gf Rose. Did she ever reply to paypurnigger again?

I'm starting to think Milkman really is racist, he keeps attacking Paper on twitter for no reason at all...

it was a good ride.

They removed it already?
Kek, imagine Stolen Valor's face when he got there

its like it was never there.

was the camera just stuck to the wall or something? theres no hole

Yeah, he should have been the arch villain. He had every CNN talking point down. He was certainly paid to be there.

3 weeks

Also got rid of the side.

ever heard of a tripod you massive fucking nigger

You can see the four screw holes where the camera used to be mounted.

>gave the day crowd pizza laced with laxatives

FAKE NEWS

>And everything went back to normal.