Would you raise another mans kid just to get a gf?

I see an epidemic of white males raising other mens children because they so are so desperate just to get a gf.

For the virgins and gfless of you on pol, would you date a girl who had a kid and raise it as your own?

no fucking way

NUKE CHINA

No.

Cuck.

No. You're a cuck if you do.

Even if shes hot? Are you gay???

Only if the father was both white and deceased

I dont want to contribute anything to the world, I hate you all, but even if i did, being with a single mom is not the way to do it. You can study and invent shit, create a cult or become the antichrist, anytime is better than that. But as I said , I dont want to leave anything to humanity, only selfdestruction.

you should be castrated and disposed to die in the way you please, just dont reproduce or encourage others to do so.

Absolutely not.

Single mothers are permissible under the following conditions
>Is a widow
>Willing to have more children with you
>Is not a coalburner

literally never ever would i put my time, effort, and money into ensuring some other fuck's genetic lineage is carried forward

Never, ever, ever.

You are a gay man lol sad

For any straight man to pass hot pussy because of her past maked you a gay

THIS

widows are a totally different story from divorcees.

I would adopt a close friend's child to honor him and make sure that his legacy is not ruined by a single mother or the courts.

But I would never raise a stranger's child.

>widows
NO! Widows should be avoided at all costs, I speak from experience (not my own, my uncle died and my aunt is a widow now).

Even though it seems sad, and the girl can't help her situation, it isn't your duty to help her.

If you date or marry a widow, you should know that you are entering a very sad place in her family. You have to take the kids to the family of the deceased husband, and listen to the entire family grieve about the guy who's place you're trying to fill.

why are sjw shills so homophobic?

Yes, you're a cuck even if she's hot.

The only way you can be with a single mother without being a cuck is when you kill her bastard.

Does he suck the cum out of his wifes cunt after shes spent the night with someone who isn't a weak faggot?

Probably not, because that might stop her getting pregnant with yet another mans child.

Besides, who would go through the hassle of changing diapers, cleaning up vomit, sitting in the airplane with a crying kid, IF IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR OWN KID?

That's the most cucked thing you could do.

I raise my dads kids. He thought it was a good idea to knock up a Filipino gal twice at 63 years old. So now I'm taking care of my 2 year old sister and 10 month old brother. My dad died last August from a massive heart attack. I have 2 kids of my own around the same age as my daughter is 2.5 years old and my son is 8 months old so its a fairly good situation but my dad died. They get SS until they're 18 from him. $2100/mo which is like doubling my money. The mother is somewhere in the Philippines now. She left the kids and took all the inheritance money. Fucking bitch.

If I did I would have to get my own children with her as well.

Because matyrdom syndrome.

IDK, depends on if she has daughters and if they are hot

Yes. If I lost my limbs in a terrible accident I would surely raise another man's child for a girlfriend.

I remember a year and a half ago my family tried to set me up with a family friend's daughter. I was pretty low at the time, and my family shared that the girl thought I was "a gorgeous man" and "wanted to make me a family man." Considering my big ego and feeling pretty letdown by women at that point in my life, I was really interested in taking her out on a date and then, like the scumbag I am, fucking and dumping her. If things went well, maybe I'd take the blue pill and date her instead, then roll into a sad marriage because that's how I seriously felt at the time.

I'm glad I didn't. I found within a few days of this that she had a 2 year old daughter from another man (guess what color he was, hurr durr). She was in and out of employment as a single mom, her parents basically paid for everything, and she was so desperate the kid would have a relationship with the father that she let the guy walk all over her -- even though he had a new woman and several other offspring.

It didn't help she wasn't that good looking once I got a chance to look at a picture of her.

I told my parents to "fuck off" basically because I wasn't going to raise another man's child, and that they really weren't helping. My sister backed me up (of all people) and agreed that I was better than being a "cuck" taking care of "my girlfriend's son" (her words, not mine). Took a while to convince my parents it wasn't worth it, but they did drop it.

I guess it caused a rift in my parents' relationship with their friends who were so convinced I'd be their son-in-law one day. Oh well. Fuck em. Now I have a girlfriend of 6 months who I got on my own and I'll probably slap a ring on that ass by the end of the year. She has no kids but wants us to start pumping them out by bucketful as soon as we can. Couldn't be happier!

he has lady's arms

i dont know ask genghis khan
he was cucked but he didnt stilled cuck

Good for you!

Why would I even want a gf?

He's wearing a shirt that says "we all should be feminists"

Of course he's going to have ladies arms

Of course you should. Trust me it's an honor to raise another man's child to get a gf.
Just make sure that child's parents stay away while you raise her.

You sound like a dweeb

Seriously, you sound full on asperger's

hell no, no sane person would do that, damn I bet that most of /r9k/ would say no as well

Depends on the child, and if the mother is still of childbearing age.
If the kid's purely Icelandic and the mother's in her late 20´s then yes.
If the kid's a half-foreigner and the mother is 35 then fuck that.

No, but he looks like he would.

If I had a kid of my own too

And their marriage ended because he died or was really abusive

And she had a daughter. Haha.

Not posting this as a counterpoint to any of the anti fuck sentiments here, my family was plenty fucked up, but just to give you all something to think about.

My mom got knocked up by a guy with no intention of sticking around. She found a mild mannered guy and married him when I was three. They had three more children together. My step dad wasn't the best alpha male role model but he tried his best, never treated me differently from his children even though I was a poorly behaved little shit. He took us camping, taught me to shoot a gun and build shit, and had us help out on a little hobby-sized farm raising animals and vegtables. My mom divorced him of course, and he responded by getting his shit together and being an even more involved dad. I was always welcomed to come over when the younger kids did. Now he lives a bachelor's life, builds surfboards in his living room, and has 4 kids who love him. I'm the most stable and successful of the kids, and so my best to keep the other 3 on a good path and be a good roll model for them. I love my dad, because he didn't have to love me but he did.

Not really sure what the point is, other than my mom wasn't the best, but there it is, there's my blog post.

I'd rather go full wizard.

that's degeneracy

My dad played videogames and smelled bad

There was still the possibility that Jochi was Temujins biological son and it wasn't his wife's fault she was kidnapped. That being said, he did the right thing by not letting him succeed as khan.

>and I'll probably slap a ring on that ass by the end of the year.

calm down user, wait more time, another year won't hurt.

I would only do it if she guaranteed to have another child with me. I believe that the nuclear family is the best model to raise proper western children, and would be willing to "complete the package" if she was an upstanding virtuous woman, but I ain't throwing my legacy down the drain without getting something in return; namely a future for my branch of the gene pool.

Only non-cucked exceptions are,
For admirable loyalty to his family.
For respecting the dignity of a close friend

Yeah if I personally knew the father was a fuck up and can't properly raise the kid without neglecting the child at least i would look at it seriously for the first six years of the childs life

I think that's totally different scenario. It's like you raising your brothers (Half-brothers in this case).

My oldest son is actually my wife's father's. Apparently he fucked her on our wedding day and she got knocked up. I raise him like he's really mine.