Abortion

>want to have a baby
>make a baby with wife
>wife gets pregnant
>a few weeks in the doctor says that the baby will be mongoloid

What do? Abort or have mongoloid kid?

only 1 thing left to do

Its her decision, not yours. Its also the original fathers decision. If the baby isn't yours, she's not a loyal wife and you should find a better wife before time runs out. Or have the baby and give it to the original father. If its just a few weeks in, I'd say abort. The only reason I am even alive is because my mother aborted a baby at one point. So long as she bears at least a couple of children in the future, this death with not be in vain.

kill it. no one wants to be retarded

>Its her decision, not yours.
>not a mutual decision

and by that i mean kick leave her..but before that try to humiliate her

kill it now that you can, and spare the creature further suffering.

this world is already shitty as a normally function person, let alone being a mongoloid.

is that the bogdanoff

Move to Finland, he will look like a native

>original father's decision
haha
here's a burger for you

You know what to do, user.

kek

the guy she is currently married to cant decide the fate of a child that isn't his. If its only 2 weeks in it hasnt developed any brain function so Id say kill it but I can't justifiably say one way or another cuz its not mine. Its the moms decision and the original dads, not mine. But it IS OPs decision to talk to her about it and or leave her too

Abort. If not allowed, throw your wife into the front seat of a car after you chloroformed her ass. Then drive down the high way at 100 mph and crash it into a tree (or mosque) to see her go flying. She's fucking retarded anyway for having shit genes that produce a downy anyway.

>or mosque

nice

Nice Sweden you got cucked by a Finn.

Monkey bantz

Shut it down

Lots of Downies are based. Better to roll the dice on getting one of the perma-cheerful mental 10-year-olds vs a vegetable than to go to hell for killing your kid.

Most downs kids Ive known have been happier than normal people.

Leave her

abort abort

thats what im thinking, i fucking hate abortions

>having a downie
3 times the effort of raising a normal kid, and what do you get in return?
a big
>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Adoption.

(Assuming it isn't yours) Don't tell her beforehand but make it appear that you're staying to raise the child, make sure she goes all out in expenses to pay for it. As soon as the slanted eyed thing pops out, you dash and now she's stuck with a stupid Mongol baby and a lifetime of poverty

just abort and have another

Abort that poor child because it's existence will be confusing and painful. Try again.

kek

Abort it. It's just a massive burden. You don't need to feel guilty about aborting a genetic mistake. Make another normal baby.

are you seriously asking the question? abort!

ABORT and REDO. Do not fuck the world and yourself over by raising a tard, re-roll those stats nigga.

underrated

You can make another baby fool

I don't know how it works in Swedistan but here you get social security and financial aide for supporting a downie. But then you have to face the embarrassment of having one in your family therefore soiling your family name and its reputation. There's pluses and minuses on both ends.

Abort.

Abort and play again

There's nothing wrong having a Finnish son.

Dude just do it.

remov

new non invasive test is 99% accurate with no miscarrige risk which means
>90% of women in the UK with a positive Down's diagnosis have abortions

women ain't stupid

I think we're going to need captain Sweden's input on this one

Abort mission. I repeat.
ABORT MISSION.

2 different meanings of mongoloid - Chinese-ish race, and person with Down's Syndrome.

Abort it. Seriously, you have no idea how much more shit it will make your lives and those of any future children you have. I used to work in care for these kind of people and their parents always looked completely dead in their eyes, also it causes most of them to get divorced and the kids usually end up in care homes when they're over 18 anyway.

Wouldn't aborting a non white baby not comply with Diversity laws? You could get thrown in prison for this user.

Don't be a buch of whiny retard lovers, ABORT. IT. If it's going to be a retard, don't condem it to a live of misery and welfare leeching, and force society to take care of your waste-bin quality fuck-up's.

FUCKING ABORT IT, ASAP.

Tell her to choose another black father, the one current one is not working.

What kind of mongoloid? There's lots of different flavors, you know.

HOW YOUR WIFE MANAGED TO BE BANGED BY GENGHIS KHAN?

do you mean finnish mongoloid or retard mongoloid?

either way aborterino mohamed

>dont want to have a baby
>gf gets pregnat
>a few weeks in the doctor says that the baby will be boggdanoffs.
what to do?

It's unfortunate but abort it
That kid won't contribute anything and it will cost you a shitload extra
What reason is it a tard?

Don't let it have plastic surgery.

convince her that the baby will have intense suffering if it's born, convince her to abort for not only it's sake but for your sake too

abort or leave her, pretty simple

Ask the doctor if you can get a quick rundown

what do you mean by mongoloid?
If you got cucked, abort that little shit. if the baby is retarded abort that shit.