What's your answer to this Sup Forums?

What's your answer to this Sup Forums?

>nobel prize

They jumped the shark a while ago.

Every country contains good people. Good people thrive in good countries.

No one thrives in bad countries except with violence, evil, and limitless power.

ie. the good from other countries need a good country to thrive. USA is a fundamentally good country to live in. Mexico, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Somalia, etc. are not.

Cool. Money says they were LEGAL immigrants.

What does the USA do so well that it attracts such high tier immigrants?

Legal immigrants that contribute to the system are welcome with open arms. They have followed the rules (the most important thing in the goddamn world) and are simultaneously helping the country while being helped by the country.

I wonder what they could have done for their home country, had they decided to stay.

Probably not illegals though.

(((Nobel prize)))

Here legally, no?
If so, no problem

statistically insignificant

>nobel prize

L E G A L L Y
E
G
A
L
L
Y

How many of those were nonwhite?

>chemistry

theyre good with drugs, more news at 11

Why do I need to answer this? Are you saying we should only accept immigrants eminently capable of winning nobel prizes? Fine, I agree. They can stay, as long as they renounce any other citizenship.

1 post by the faggot ass OP

>earned
Yea no, i dont think so

>they renounce any other citizenship
this.
Turks in my country, even the ones who were born here, claim they are Turkish.
"I'm a Turk, I'm Turkish —I was born in Belgium tho— Belgians are so cold and not hospitable like people in Turkey —LOL i wont move tho haha the state gives me money to study cuz my parents are poor lol

nobel prize is a jewish propaganda tool, shit they awarded hitler peace award.

Did any of them enter the US illegally?

>immigrant Nobel winners
Well that does it, I can no longer defend being against the indentured servitude of illegal taconiggers.

Simple - people who immigrate do so because they're masters of their field and they want to access better resources to do their work.

they took our awards

also the nobelprize lost all meaning when obama, as president who started more wars than any other one, got the one for peace.