I am an swedistani ask me anything about my country:

ask me anything about my country

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/bigideas/what-is-the-future-of-religion/essays-and-opinions/fenggang-yang-opinion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you hate it so much?

are you gay?

Salam alaykum
How's the halalisation of Sweden going ?

alaikum salam its going good good many converts we kill kuffars

homo is haram

it is filled with kuffars we will make it muslim

Al hamdulilah kuffar are going extinct soon

Are cucksheds subsidized by the state or is there are a vibrant market?

cucksheds are built by swedish homos while we fuck der wives

Ah, sorry achmed, I tought I was talking with sven :DDD

How's the goat in there? As tight as back in home?

In'shallah

goat only for food
to much vodka you drink pekka

Ah, so it's a DIY enterprise

Are you a true Swede like Salman or a Swede who hasn't studied the holy book?

Don't play with me, achmed, I know that you fuck goats, that is the reason why you smell like shit all the time :DDD

But don't worry, I understand, because I have seen your "women".
They smell like shit too, and their voices are screeching and annoying.

Is Trump daddy?

do you have link for youtube link
i am a muslim

trump is racist kuffar
death to infidels!!

Repeat after me "Bismi Allahi al Rahmani al Rahim" you'll feel good after it

Very nice work, Follow us

Just look at any youtube video about tourism in Sweden and the comments section will be about rape

Death to Muslims

Islam is cancer

burgers give you cancer!

Too late buddy, too late.

Muslims are getting out of the us and going to Canada in high numbers

I know, Get the joke user

A little bit. Are Muslim?

Proudly not, And i'll never be,
What good will that do to me anyway? Fucking pre islamic arabs were fucking savages, baka everyone's a pussy now

And foreign muslims are coming in the US in high number since the "Muslim ban" was banned lmao

Trump is making a new one

You wanna become christian ?

No he's busy being angry on twitter since the court suspended his ban hehehe

Somebody told me that Christianity is becoming big in united arab emirates

The news here is saying they a leak from the white house is telling them he is making a new one

Wrong. But some muslims aren't being religious there. As much as when an american go to church just because he have to go there.

My point is, Religion is shit

For real? Nice, Once oil is finished here, All these angry arab countries will invade us, Might as well call us United english emirates fml

Should I feel sorry for you or are you already in the acceptance stage of your fate?

Either stop larping or get the fuck out.

lmao i tagged myself, sorry bro

kek, I should use my phone less

Look burger, even if his muslim ban stayed, he couldn't ban all the muslims. He only banned 7 'muslim' countries. There's a shit ton of muslim countries that he did not ban so...

Somebody said that by 2030 that 17% of the country will be Christian.

I see I see, TOO BAD IT'S HARRAM but I see.

When will all whites be killed?

He banned countrys that have a high number of people moving out of.

Yeah and somebody said that by 2050 there will be more Muslims than Christians lmao
Don't worry, Islam is a peaceful religion :) *whispers* If you don't mess with it.

Saudi arabia this time? remember 9/11 and the 17 saudies in the planes?

high numbers where terrorists came from*
+ even if, there would still be muslims coming in lmao and EVEN IF there would still be muslims breeding in the USA soooo

That's pew who thinks that by 2100 there will be more Muslims than Christians. But they also said it's hard to saw really. It depends on how fast Christianity will take off in China.

Even if, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the whole word (and it's not an approximation). Plus, Christianity is shrinking in the West because of the rise of Atheism among westerners.
Even a priest of Vatican said that Islam will be a majority in the world

Some researchers think a lot of people are leaving Islam. They think that Saudi Arabia has more Atheist then you think. But, they said china is a area you need to watch. Some think China could be a Christian majority country in 100 years.

You're trying so hard bro you should stop it will get you sad. The number of people leaving Islam remains fractional + 1.8 billion of people are breeding and raising their children with Islam.
China ? Mmmh... Fastest growing religion in China is... oh Islam ! And the 2nd one is buddhism :/

>China ? Mmmh... Fastest growing religion in China is... oh Islam ! And the 2nd one is buddhism :/
Sources

Show your true faces so we can get this show on the road you goatfucking pig faggot.

Repeat after me "Bismi Allahi Al Rahmani Al Raheem"

slate.com/bigideas/what-is-the-future-of-religion/essays-and-opinions/fenggang-yang-opinion

I wouldn't let that filthy desert pig latin cross my lips even one time, try again. Get out of France and go back to Agrabah Aladdin your harem of goats miss your little Jawa weiner. Europe rejects you, Merkel, Schultz and the Lugenpresse can't protect you forever. Leave while you can.

Stats. Christianity is growing in China, but the thing is that there's already Muslims in China since a long time and they're breeding. So Christianity may grow fast in China but probably won't surpass Islam's growth.
And for Saudi Arabia, the reasons why there are more christians than before is because SA imports lots of labor and workers that aren't Muslims but christians

-hurt spaghetti
Btw I was born in France and I'm half white so... I belong to FRance

No its not, it's the religion of peace.

Your country killed most of my countrymen and I have nothing to ask you.

Hurt? Please m9, you fags are scared of bacon, the only way you can hurt people is by sneak attacking civilians at christmas markets and shit. Go back to Tatooine with the rest of the sand people.

-deeply hurt spaghetti
Foh, some people are waiting for you in Lampedusa bro

The truth hurts user. You're scared of bacon, you sneak attack civs, your natural home is Tatooine and Europe rejects you. GTFO

When will you Swedes acknowledge your nazi past and admit you allowed the Nazis to cross IkeaLand undisturbed (ok, paying the railway ticket) to invade Norway ???

We already know everything about your country Mohammad.

>tfw when a spaghetti is 100% rage mode but won't do anything in real life

You do know those Swedish kids were on a game show and were told to "pose the way girls pose for pictures"

The girls posed the way boys posed

It's just a bit of lighthearted fun with the sexes poking fun at each other

Sweden is still better than fucking Brazil no matter how you try to dress it up lol

Spaghetti? M999 try again. As for rage mode lil nigga please, all I'm doing is telling you the truth: muzzies belong in the magreb. Go home while it's an option.

>Sweden is still better than fucking Brazil no matter how you try to dress it up lol
For while.

And a opinion from "Sweden of Americas" always suspect.

>"while it's an option"
>would probably reach the age of 80 with arab-muslims still in his country

Fuck off Barbra "Temporarily Visitor" Lerner Spectre

Sweden might be cucked, but Brazil is surely fucked. They basically have an Utoya massacre every night lately, 80 deaths nightly.

I'm not a spaghetti you ignorant halfbreed mudblood. Potato nigger and proud. And again, return to Tatooine with your Jawa ilk while it's an option.

I'll guess you'll end a hurt spaghetti :/

I'm a half paki half indian but was raised catholic. Catholicism has never been convincing. Should I convert?

i think goat smells more good than muslim female

How many Cuckersons you find in your local phonebook?

Definetely. Being catholic nowadays doesn't mean anything in the west. I talked to white catholics they told me how churches are empty nowadays (in France at least) and that nobody respect the rules of Catholicism. Islam makes you respect rules in order to keep your faith strong. The only thing is that some people hate Islam because it's a religion that doesn't let its followers get fucked in the ass so they're mad bc Muslims aren't submissive.

Cześć;
When will you kill all libtards/progresicucks?

>being this retarded

I blame your parents for making you a mudblood mental midget. You should too, if you possess the faculties to do so.

Fisheaters.com

Astaghfirullah

show feet.

Hey OP, Full white Germanic descended (From what I've been told.) Amerifag here, I've thought about coming there and possibly living in sweden, I would definitely look to find a nice redpilled swedish girl and possibly try to join Nordfront How would I fair?

From when immigrant shitskins go on pol

From ton cul, cumskinned

>when
>says place
literally didnt even try to learn the lanuage
do you use sandnigger to french google translate

"croatia" nuff said

Im kajkavian slovene not a croat shitskin
croats are literally your tier

Are you unironically Muslim? Where are you originally from? Your thoughts on داعش?

No one cares stfu

Sweden why are you such cucks?